Research Discussion: 12-21-12

12-21-12

Aliens are looking for people who want to leave Earth before the world
ends on 12.21.12.

The end of the world, as predicted by the Mayans, is coming quick!
There’s only 8 days until the apocalypse. The Mayans predicted that
people who are in France on December 21, will survive. However, not
everyone can get to France.

I have learned that aliens from Planet Zeeba (a friendly neighbor just
outside Neptune), are accepting applicants for The Mothership, which
will leave the planet on December 21st, but will return on December
22nd, in case the Mayans got it wrong.

Do you want to be on The Mothership? If so, please state your reasons
in the comments section below why you should be on The Mothership.
Please be brief and pithy – Zeebans do not like long-winded Earthlings,
especially if they have to live with them on The Mothership for the next
fifty or sixty years. Mayans, however, are not allowed to apply.

The Mothership will be able to accommodate over 5,000 people. The
Zeebans would like to take as many Americans as possible (“they’re more
fun!”) but people from every country on Earth are welcome.

If you are selected you will not have to go anywhere on December 21st.
The Zeebans will find you, take you into The Mothership. So, you just
sit on your couch and the Zeebans will take care of the rest. If the
world doesn’t end, the Zeebans will put you right back on the couch.

What are the Zeebans looking for in an applicant? Well, pretty much
what a lot of women are looking for in a man: someone who is kind,
generous, funny, easy to get along with, sweet and has great abs.

So why do you deserve to be on The Mothership?

Please place your qualifying reasons here:

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Double-A
2012-12-13 16:39:49 EST
On Dec 13, 10:01 am, HVAC <h...@physisist.net> wrote:
> Aliens are looking for people who want to leave Earth before the world
> ends on 12.21.12.
>
> The end of the world, as predicted by the Mayans, is coming quick!
> There’s only 8 days until the apocalypse.  The Mayans predicted that
> people who are in France on December 21, will survive. However, not
> everyone can get to France.
>
> I have learned that aliens from Planet Zeeba (a friendly neighbor just
> outside Neptune), are accepting applicants for The Mothership, which
> will leave the planet on December 21st, but will return on December
> 22nd, in case the Mayans got it wrong.
>
> Do you want to be on The Mothership?  If so, please state your reasons
> in the comments section below why you should be on The Mothership.
> Please be brief and pithy – Zeebans do not like long-winded Earthlings,
> especially if they have to live with them on The Mothership for the next
> fifty or sixty years.  Mayans, however, are not allowed to apply.
>
> The Mothership will be able to accommodate over 5,000 people.   The
> Zeebans would like to take as many Americans as possible (“they’re more
> fun!”) but people from every country on Earth are welcome.
>
> If you are selected you will not have to go anywhere on December 21st.
> The Zeebans will find you, take you into The Mothership.  So,  you just
> sit on your couch and the Zeebans will take care of the rest.  If the
> world doesn’t end, the Zeebans will put you right back on the couch.
>
> What are the Zeebans looking for in an applicant?  Well, pretty much
> what a lot of women are looking for in a man:  someone who is kind,
> generous,  funny, easy to get along with, sweet and has great abs.
>
> So why do you deserve to be on The Mothership?
>
> Please place your qualifying reasons here:

The Sean mothership has already been standing by for some time. The
nightbat is already on board. We Earth Science Officers are ready to
be picked up before the end comes.

You could still make the list to be saved, Harlow. But at this late
date, I think an extraordinary act by you would be necceasary to prove
your sincerity to the Seans. Self-castration might be enough.

Double-A

On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:01:59 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>So why do you deserve to be on The Mothership?

>Please place your qualifying reasons here:

1.
To be eaten by the Reptilians pet chufalafawafas...

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/166/8/9/a_sketch_of_an_alien_pet_by_dron111-d53jqjx.jpg

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2012-12-13 20:30:46 EST
HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in

> Aliens are looking for people who want to leave Earth before the world
> ends on 12.21.12.
>
> The end of the world, as predicted by the Mayans, is coming quick!
> There\ufffd\ufffd\ufffds only 8 days until the apocalypse. The Mayans predicted that
> people who are in France on December 21, will survive. However, not
> everyone can get to France.
>
> I have learned that aliens from Planet Zeeba (a friendly neighbor just
> outside Neptune), are accepting applicants for The Mothership, which
> will leave the planet on December 21st, but will return on December
> 22nd, in case the Mayans got it wrong.
>
> Do you want to be on The Mothership? If so, please state your reasons
> in the comments section below why you should be on The Mothership.
> Please be brief and pithy \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd Zeebans do not like long-winded
> Earthlings, especially if they have to live with them on The
> Mothership for the next fifty or sixty years. Mayans, however, are
> not allowed to apply.
>
> The Mothership will be able to accommodate over 5,000 people. The
> Zeebans would like to take as many Americans as possible (\ufffd\ufffd\ufffdthey\ufffd\ufffd\ufffdre
> more fun!\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd) but people from every country on Earth are welcome.
>
> If you are selected you will not have to go anywhere on December 21st.
> The Zeebans will find you, take you into The Mothership. So, you
> just sit on your couch and the Zeebans will take care of the rest. If
> the world doesn\ufffd\ufffd\ufffdt end, the Zeebans will put you right back on the
> couch.
>
> What are the Zeebans looking for in an applicant? Well, pretty much
> what a lot of women are looking for in a man: someone who is kind,
> generous, funny, easy to get along with, sweet and has great abs.
>
> So why do you deserve to be on The Mothership?
>

> Please place your qualifying reasons here:

I want to nominate the Holeflapper. The reasons are obvious.

"You're not that stupid. I'm a Savant's idiot kook, to get down to
your level of kook adoration......" - Twonky, adding to his legend.

On 12/13/2012 8:30 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

>> So why do you deserve to be on The Mothership?
>>

>> Please place your qualifying reasons here:
>
> I want to nominate the Holeflapper. The reasons are obvious.

He already has his seat. It's in the bathroom.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Devils Advocaat
2012-12-14 12:38:58 EST
On 14 Dec, 01:16, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:01:59 -0500, HVAC <h...@physisist.net> wrote:
> >So why do you deserve to be on The Mothership?
> >Please place your qualifying reasons here:
>
> 1.
> To be eaten by the Reptilians pet chufalafawafas...

These chufalafawafas ... are they the ones who go om nom nom nom nom
when they eat you?

> http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/166/8/9/a_sketch_of_an_alien_p...
>
> ______________________________

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2012-12-14 12:41:29 EST
HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in news:kaf6e9$fvv$1@hvac.motzarella.org:

> On 12/13/2012 8:30 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> So why do you deserve to be on The Mothership?
>>>

>>> Please place your qualifying reasons here:
>>
>> I want to nominate the Holeflapper. The reasons are obvious.
>

> He already has his seat. It's in the bathroom.

Damn, I expected the freak would be beneath the bathroom.

I am not familiar with this particular work, but I think all
astrological applications to be valid." - Wollmann displays his vast
knowledge of astrology and grammar.

Christopher A. Lee
2012-12-14 12:46:48 EST
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:41:29 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
<*o@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>> He already has his seat. It's in the bathroom.
>
>Damn, I expected the freak would be beneath the bathroom.

"Doctor, Doctor, this morning I woke up on the floor under the bed.
What's wrong?"

"I think you're a little potty"

On 12/14/2012 12:41 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> HVAC<hvac@physisist.net> wrote in news:kaf6e9$fvv$1@hvac.motzarella.org:

>>> I want to nominate the Holeflapper. The reasons are obvious.
>>

>> He already has his seat. It's in the bathroom.
>
> Damn, I expected the freak would be beneath the bathroom.

Has Artie been quiet lately?

On 12/14/2012 12:46 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:

>>> He already has his seat. It's in the bathroom.
>>
>> Damn, I expected the freak would be beneath the bathroom.
>
> "Doctor, Doctor, this morning I woke up on the floor under the bed.
> What's wrong?"
>
> "I think you're a little potty"

While back I was in the hospital and they were doing a test where they
shove this telescope down my throat. They shot some 'happy' drug into
me, so I was pretty baked. As they were getting ready, I asked the doc
if that was the same telescope they shove up people asses in a
colonoscopy. Without missing a beat, he replied "Ya, but we wipe it off
real good". True story.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg