Research Discussion: UFO - Roger Leir, Derrel Sims, General A // Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Evidence.

UFO - Roger Leir, Derrel Sims, General A // Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Evidence.

1998-05-19 Somewhere In Time With Art Bell Mexico Volcanoes & Fires
UFO - Roger Leir Whitley Strieber Derrel Sims General A.mp3

ESPECIALLY... " Roger Leir Whitley Strieber Derrel Sims General A.mp3"

I listened to that last night.

NOTE...

At the UFO crash site...
Again, MIB type Soldiers with perfect un-wrinkled clothing,
perfect shiny boots, not sweating in 100 degrees heat,
perfect faces, the two soldiers looked like twins.

Download the MP3 here...

http://www.hiddenaudiovault.com/audio/index.php?dir=ufo/Coast%20to%20Coast%20AM/1998/5/05-19-1998%20-%20Mysterious%20UFO%20-%20Dr.%20Roger%20Leir%2C%20Whitley%20Strieber%2C%20Derrel%20Sims%20-%20AB%20SIT%2008-02-2008/

It's in part 3, or part 4.

SOME INFO:
"We also interviewed "General A", who claimed to have gone to the old
Rocketdyne facility in the area where he observed and entered a craft
that "seemed alive" to him and had the capacity to change shape or
morph. One of the witnesses saw it apparently change shape as it went
over her house."

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

"And one female military officer that looked beautifully perfect in
every way. And then they spotted another female military officer that
looked like her twin, across the road."

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 13:16:34 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>"And one female military officer that looked beautifully perfect in
>every way. And then they spotted another female military officer that
>looked like her twin, across the road."

"There are two ways to establish a cosmic contact with another
civilisation: via its standing representatives or directly with
individuals without distinction. The first way entails fights of
interests, the second way brings awareness.

The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping
mankind in slavery, thereby controlling Earth resources, the gene pool
and human emotional energy.

The second way was chosen by a group of races allied with the cause of
the Spirit of service. We have, at our end, subscribed to this
disinterested cause and introduced ourselves a few years ago to
representatives of the human power who refused our outstretched hand
on the pretext of incompatible interests with their strategic vision."

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

> "And one female military officer that looked beautifully perfect in
> every way. And then they spotted another female military officer that
> looked like her twin, across the road."

Oh, them? Those were the Rear sisters... Gonna and Diah.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

BruceS
2012-12-10 09:18:35 EST
On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 06:56:11 -0500, HVAC wrote:

> On 12/9/2012 7:16 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> "And one female military officer that looked beautifully perfect in
>> every way. And then they spotted another female military officer that
>> looked like her twin, across the road."
>

> Oh, them? Those were the Rear sisters... Gonna and Diah.

I had no idea they were related.

On 12/10/2012 9:18 AM, BruceS wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 06:56:11 -0500, HVAC wrote:
>
>> On 12/9/2012 7:16 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>

>>> "And one female military officer that looked beautifully perfect in
>>> every way. And then they spotted another female military officer that
>>> looked like her twin, across the road."
>>

>> Oh, them? Those were the Rear sisters... Gonna and Diah.
>
> I had no idea they were related.

You need to get up to speed with the theory of relativity.

For instance, you've heard of the three Lee sisters?

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Bob Casanova
2012-12-10 12:08:57 EST
On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 07:18:35 -0700, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by BruceS <bruces42@hotmail.com>:

>On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 06:56:11 -0500, HVAC wrote:
>
>> On 12/9/2012 7:16 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>

>>> "And one female military officer that looked beautifully perfect in
>>> every way. And then they spotted another female military officer that
>>> looked like her twin, across the road."
>>

>> Oh, them? Those were the Rear sisters... Gonna and Diah.
>
>I had no idea they were related.

Dion even produced a song about them back in the '60s -
"Drip Drop".
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

BruceS
2012-12-10 15:22:30 EST
On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:54:44 -0500, HVAC wrote:

> On 12/10/2012 9:18 AM, BruceS wrote:

>>> Oh, them? Those were the Rear sisters... Gonna and Diah.
>>
>> I had no idea they were related.
>

> You need to get up to speed with the theory of relativity.
>

> For instance, you've heard of the three Lee sisters?

OK, I'll bite; who are the three Lee sisters?

On 12/10/2012 3:22 PM, BruceS wrote:

>>> I had no idea they were related.
>>

>> You need to get up to speed with the theory of relativity.
>>

>> For instance, you've heard of the three Lee sisters?
>
> OK, I'll bite; who are the three Lee sisters?

Well, there's UG, there's Home, and then there's the one that only gets
laid once a year named Rare.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

BruceS
2012-12-10 16:59:37 EST
On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:45:51 -0500, HVAC wrote:

>>> You need to get up to speed with the theory of relativity.
>>>

>>> For instance, you've heard of the three Lee sisters?
>>
>> OK, I'll bite; who are the three Lee sisters?
>

> Well, there's UG, there's Home, and then there's the one that only gets
> laid once a year named Rare.

I am dissapoint. I expected punnier funs. Oh well, it was worth the
price of the ticket.