Research Discussion: "Wayne Green" On Art Bell Radio // Moon Landing Hoax Classic !!!

"Wayne Green" On Art Bell Radio // Moon Landing Hoax Classic !!!

Last night and today I'm studying "Wayne Green".

I've never heard of the man before...

1998-04-20 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell We Never Went To The Moon -
Wayne Green Richard C Hoagland.mp3

Moon Landing Hoax Classic !!!
And that is not in YouTube.

Here is the wikipidia entry...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Green

Here is his website...

http://www.waynegreen.com

Here is some moon info...

http://krishnatube.com/video/490/A-Funny-Thing-Happened-on-the-way-to-the-Moon

A Funny thing happened on the way to the Moon...
(English and Spanish)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZiGgfBh2x0

___________________________________

Back at work, Axel gave me Moon coordinates, each set representing
specific locations on the Moon's surface. At some of the locations
there seemed to be nothing to see except Moonscapes. But at other
locations? - well, there were confusions, and I perceived a lot that I
could not understand at all. I made a lot of sketches, identifying
them as this or that, or looking like something else. Without
comments, Axelrod quickly took possession of each sketch, and I was
never to see them again.

I found towers, machinery, lights of different colors,
strange-looking"buildings." I found bridges whose function I couldn't
figure out. One of them just arched out - and never landed anywhere.
There were a lot of domes of various sizes, round things, things like
small saucers with windows. These were stored next to crater sides,
sometimes in caves, sometimes in what looked like airfield hangars. I
had problems estimating sizes. But some of the "things" were very
large. I found long tube-like things, machinery-tractor-like things
going up and down hills, straight roads extending some miles, obelisks
which had no apparent function.

There were large platforms on domes, large cross-like structures.
Holes being dug into crater walls and floors obviously having to do
with some kind of mining or earth-moving operations. There were "nets"
over craters, "houses" in which someone obviously lived, except that I
couldn't see who - save in one case. In THAT case, I saw some kind of
people busy at work on something I could not figure out. The place was
dark. The "air" was filled with a fine dust, and there was some kind
of illumination - like a dark lime-green fog or mist.The thing about
them was that they either were human or looked exactly like us - but
they were all males, as I could well see since they were all butt-ass
naked. I had absolutely no idea why. They seemed to be digging into a
hillside or a cliff.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18023776/Penetration-The-Question-of-Extraterrestrial-and-Human-Telepathy-by-Ingo-Swann-text-format

Moon Bases...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN68r4yQzjk

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

George152
2012-11-28 14:02:24 EST
On 29/11/12 07:21, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> Last night and today I'm studying "Wayne Green".
>
> I've never heard of the man before...
>
> 1998-04-20 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell We Never Went To The Moon -
> Wayne Green Richard C Hoagland.mp3

You don't really believe that nonsense do you ?

On Nov 28, 10:21 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> going up and down hills, straight roads extending some miles, obelisks
> which had no apparent function.
>
> There were large platforms on domes, large cross-like structures.
> Holes being dug into crater walls and floors obviously having to do
> with some kind of mining or earth-moving operations. There were "nets"
> over craters, "houses" in which someone obviously lived, except that I
> couldn't see who - save in one case. In THAT case, I saw some kind of
> people busy at work on something I could not figure out. The place was
> dark. The "air" was filled with a fine dust, and there was some kind
> of illumination - like a dark lime-green fog or mist.The thing about
> them was that they either were human or looked exactly like us - but
> they were all males, as I could well see since they were all butt-ass
> naked. I had absolutely no idea why. They seemed to be digging into a

Our proto-moon would have made for a very nifty interstellar
spacecraft, of an icy 7.4e22 kg

On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 08:02:24 +1300, george152 <gblack@hnpl.net> wrote:

>On 29/11/12 07:21, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> Last night and today I'm studying "Wayne Green".
>>
>> I've never heard of the man before...
>>
>> 1998-04-20 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell We Never Went To The Moon -
>> Wayne Green Richard C Hoagland.mp3
>
>You don't really believe ?

I don't believe all of these cases either...

http://www.ufoevidence.org

There is surely one case there that is not correct :)

P.S.
I support NASA,
I know they were dealing with heavy situations and discloveries since
NASA was established.

America was beautiful and magic in the 1950's and 1960's.

And I made the above post to actually show forgiveness to NASA.
Because they had good reasons for everything.

And in many of my posts in UseNet NewsGroups
I sometimes hate many people or the general public and I have ups and
downs and good and bad days. But my bottom-line is
I AM IN THE KNOW and I forgive people, as I know all extraterrestrial
species act like ****heads, and the evidence shows that bad
extraterrestrials were, well, bad to Humans.
For example see our pathetic past 10,000 years.
Is that the best that the Galaxy and Universe can do?
What a crock of **** !!!

Even Darth Vader could have done a better job !!!

Wait till I get out into space,
I will help other planets MY WAY !!!

Firstly I will use my advanced tech
and give Darth a new body,
and he will be so thrilled, he will be good.
And he will help me help other planets.

Rant rant rant, mumble mumble, natter natter.

http://goo.gl/Pr88I

http://www.thefunnyblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/The-New-Death-Star-funny-star-wars-pics.jpg

http://cdn2.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/6101/star-wars-funny.jpg

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:05:13 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> over craters, "houses" in which someone obviously lived, except that I
>> couldn't see who - save in one case. In THAT case, I saw some kind of
>> people busy at work on something I could not figure out. The place was
>> dark. The "air" was filled with a fine dust, and there was some kind
>> of illumination - like a dark lime-green fog or mist.The thing about
>> them was that they either were human or looked exactly like us - but
>> they were all males, as I could well see since they were all butt-ass
>> naked. I had absolutely no idea why. They seemed to be digging into a
>> hillside or a cliff.
>>
>> http://www.scribd.com/doc/18023776/Penetration-The-Question-of-Extrat...
>>
>> Moon Bases...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN68r4yQzjk
>>
>> __________________

>Our proto-moon would have made for a very nifty interstellar

John Lear's rants contain about 50% BS and 50% Facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2o2HFiBGCY

That's an amazing classic, and fun to listen to.
He talks about "space ship moon".

(skip to about 0:38 minutes)

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

> Even Darth Vader could have done a better job !!!
>
> Wait till I get out into space,
> I will help other planets MY WAY !!!
>
> Firstly I will use my advanced tech
> and give Darth a new body,
> and he will be so thrilled, he will be good.
> And he will help me help other planets.

I wish I could do that 'force choke' thing. I see so many idiots and
morons during the course of my day that really NEED to be choked out.

If I could go out into the world with a sign, it would read "Get The
Fuck Out Of My Way".

You don't think that's too subtle, do you?

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Sam Wormley
2012-11-30 09:20:19 EST
On 11/30/12 7:13 AM, HVAC wrote:
> On 11/30/2012 5:05 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> Even Darth Vader could have done a better job !!!
>>
>> Wait till I get out into space,
>> I will help other planets MY WAY !!!
>>
>> Firstly I will use my advanced tech
>> and give Darth a new body,
>> and he will be so thrilled, he will be good.
>> And he will help me help other planets.
>

> I wish I could do that 'force choke' thing. I see so many idiots and
> morons during the course of my day that really NEED to be choked out.
>
> If I could go out into the world with a sign, it would read "Get The
> Fuck Out Of My Way".
>
> You don't think that's too subtle, do you?

<laughing> You should make a list.

On 11/30/2012 9:20 AM, Sam Wormley wrote:

>> I wish I could do that 'force choke' thing. I see so many idiots and
>> morons during the course of my day that really NEED to be choked out.
>>
>> If I could go out into the world with a sign, it would read "Get The
>> Fuck Out Of My Way".
>>
>> You don't think that's too subtle, do you?
>>

> <laughing> You should make a list.

I think 'get the fuck out of my way' would really cover 99% of the
transgressions people make against me.

From traffic to grocery shopping, people are just in my way.

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:13:36 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>On 11/30/2012 5:05 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> Even Darth Vader could have done a better job !!!
>>
>> Wait till I get out into space,
>> I will help other planets MY WAY !!!
>>
>> Firstly I will use my advanced tech
>> and give Darth a new body,
>> and he will be so thrilled, he will be good.
>> And he will help me help other planets.
>

>I wish I could do that 'force choke' thing. I see so many idiots and
>morons during the course of my day that really NEED to be choked out.
>
>If I could go out into the world with a sign, it would read "Get The
>Fuck Out Of My Way".
>
>You don't think that's too subtle, do you?

Some folks go as far as to tattoo that on their forehead.

http://www.tattoostime.com/images/236/horn-tattoos-on-forehead.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/xs4ff8aa86.jpg

http://d12xzpun4kqsb2.cloudfront.net/gen/constrain/500/500/80/2012/10/01/16/58/76/phmfder68s1.png

http://www.tattoostime.com/images/236/forehead-stabbed-articulate-forehead-tattoo.jpg

Let's give them all anti-gravity and free energy and light speed
motherships please Dr Steven M. Greer.

Oh, and all Extraterrestrials in all the Galaxies are lovely too Dr
Steven M. Greer.

I will be "boarding Party number 100382".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuP18mNpAlA

LOL :)

__________________

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:53:51 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>On 11/30/2012 9:20 AM, Sam Wormley wrote:
>>
>>> I wish I could do that 'force choke' thing. I see so many idiots and
>>> morons during the course of my day that really NEED to be choked out.
>>>
>>> If I could go out into the world with a sign, it would read "Get The
>>> Fuck Out Of My Way".
>>>
>>> You don't think that's too subtle, do you?
>>>

>> <laughing> You should make a list.
>

>I think 'get the fuck out of my way' would really cover 99% of the
>transgressions people make against me.
>
> From traffic to grocery shopping, people are just in my way.

Try...

http://www.queenstown.net.nz/images/2/25/Queenstown_Remarkable2.jpg

We could set up a Chief Colonel Commander UFO Debunker Office there.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/Horrys_Home_Office.jpg