Research Discussion: Tesla Was A Homo (song)

Tesla Was A Homo (song)

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

The the tune of Jeremiah was a bullfrog-

Tesla was a homo!
Was a good friend of Ben's
I never understood a single word he said
He sucked cock til he was dead
Ya, he sucked dick til he was dead

Bringing JOY to the kooks!
They HATE all the spooks!
Joy to the kooks in the big blue sea
Joy to Goth and Ben-E

You know he loved the Painus
And all the little chick-a-dees
He's a gay rump rider
And a rainbow flier
He'll make sweet love to you.
Ya, he'll bang you until you turn blue

(Everybody sing)

Bringing JOY to the kooks!
They HATE all the spooks!
Joy to the kooks in the big blue sea
Joy to Goth and Ben-E

I'll get back to this later. Feel free to add your own lines.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Helmut Wabnig --- -.dotat>
2012-11-21 13:15:04 EST
On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:57:22 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>The the tune of Jeremiah was a bullfrog-
>

>Tesla was a homo!
>Was a good friend of Ben's
>I never understood a single word he said
>He sucked cock til he was dead
>Ya, he sucked dick til he was dead
>
>Bringing JOY to the kooks!
>They HATE all the spooks!
>Joy to the kooks in the big blue sea
>Joy to Goth and Ben-E
>
>You know he loved the Painus
>And all the little chick-a-dees
>He's a gay rump rider
>And a rainbow flier
>He'll make sweet love to you.
>Ya, he'll bang you until you turn blue
>
>(Everybody sing)
>
>Bringing JOY to the kooks!
>They HATE all the spooks!
>Joy to the kooks in the big blue sea
>Joy to Goth and Ben-E

There are the Normalos, then there are the Gays,
then there are the Neutrals, the NEUTRUM, plural NEUTRA.
Ask the Pope and his Cardinals, they can tell you more.

w.

Hanson
2012-11-21 13:25:14 EST
.... ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHA...

Harlow Campbell "HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

> The the tune of Jeremiah was a bullfrog-
>
> Tesla was a homo!
> Was a good friend of Ben's
> I never understood a single word he said
> He sucked cock til he was dead
> Ya, he sucked dick til he was dead
>
> Bringing JOY to the kooks!
> They HATE all the spooks!
> Joy to the kooks in the big blue sea
> Joy to Goth and Ben-E
>
> You know he loved the Painus
> And all the little chick-a-dees
> He's a gay rump rider
> And a rainbow flier
> He'll make sweet love to you.
> Ya, he'll bang you until you turn blue
>
> (Everybody sing)
>
> Bringing JOY to the kooks!
> They HATE all the spooks!
> Joy to the kooks in the big blue sea
> Joy to Goth and Ben-E
>
> I'll get back to this later. Feel free to add your own lines.

hanson wrote:
.... ahahahaha... Harlow, your poesy is impressive!
I am glad to see that that your post-op healing
progresses un-unimpeded. So, let me ask you what
was the cause of the horrific pain in your Carotid
rootering that they prescribed you HD narcotics?

Tell me what it was, including dosage/pill and I will
be back with a response that will surprise you,
although it'll have nothing to do with the med's
effects on you, but reflect on CNN Gupta's new
FUD campaign against pain killers.

Benj
2012-11-21 13:32:39 EST
On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:57:22 -0500, HVAC wrote:

> The the tune of Jeremiah was a bullfrog-
>

> Tesla was a homo!
> Was a good friend of Ben's I never understood a single word he said He
> sucked cock til he was dead Ya, he sucked dick til he was dead
>
> Bringing JOY to the kooks!
> They HATE all the spooks!
> Joy to the kooks in the big blue sea Joy to Goth and Ben-E
>
> You know he loved the Painus And all the little chick-a-dees He's a gay
> rump rider And a rainbow flier He'll make sweet love to you.
> Ya, he'll bang you until you turn blue
>
> (Everybody sing)
>
> Bringing JOY to the kooks!
> They HATE all the spooks!
> Joy to the kooks in the big blue sea Joy to Goth and Ben-E
>

> I'll get back to this later. Feel free to add your own lines.

MUCH BETTER, HVAC!! You've redeemed yourself (even though Jeremiah and
Tesla don't have the same number of syllables and you sort of forgot that
certain lines are supposed to rhyme)

I take back all those things I said about you not having any literature
skills! You are indeed qualified for the job of strategic writer!

Is song-writing really covered in your GS job description?

:-)

Casimiro
2012-11-21 15:27:50 EST
On 21 Nov, 17:56, HVAC <h...@physisist.net> wrote:
> The the tune of Jeremiah was a bullfrog-
>
> Tesla was a homo!
> Was a good friend of Ben's
> I never understood a single word he said
> He sucked cock til he was dead
> Ya, he sucked dick til he was dead
>
> Bringing JOY to the kooks!
> They HATE all the spooks!
> Joy to the kooks in the big blue sea
> Joy to Goth and Ben-E
>
> You know he loved the Painus
> And all the little chick-a-dees
> He's a gay rump rider
> And a rainbow flier
> He'll make sweet love to you.
> Ya, he'll bang you until you turn blue
>
> (Everybody sing)
>
> Bringing JOY to the kooks!
> They HATE all the spooks!
> Joy to the kooks in the big blue sea
> Joy to Goth and Ben-E
>
> I'll get back to this later. Feel free to add your own lines.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo.. 变亮http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

why? You know haw we are debtor to his genius? The A.C., for
exemple...
Have not shame? Or are you an imbecil?

On 11/21/2012 1:25 PM, hanson wrote:

> hanson wrote:
> .... ahahahaha... Harlow, your poesy is impressive!

I know, right?

> I am glad to see that that your post-op healing
> progresses un-unimpeded. So, let me ask you what
> was the cause of the horrific pain in your Carotid
> rootering that they prescribed you HD narcotics?

I was on pain meds for about 14 days...I tapered them off myself
and have been off them for a couple of weeks. My doctor and I are
fairly close friends. He's been my doc now for about 20 years. He would
give me pretty much any drugs I ask for. Mostly because of my high moral
character and extreme self-control.

> Tell me what it was, including dosage/pill and I will
> be back with a response that will surprise you,
> although it'll have nothing to do with the med's effects on you, but
> reflect on CNN Gupta's new
> FUD campaign against pain killers.

This last time I was taking both Percocet and Vicodin at home.
I was taking those plus Dilaudid IV in the hospital.

Quick story: When I was in the hospital, my nurse was an absolutely
smoking hot 22 year old. She came in to check a drain tube in my neck.
She said, "Oh, they already took it out". "Putting my hand under your
shirt wouldn't have done anything for me". Now. due to the medication,
I confused *thinking* with *speaking* and I said, "Well, it sure would
do something for ME!" I quickly blamed my lecherous comment on the
drugs. True story.

On 11/21/2012 1:32 PM, Benj wrote:

>> I'll get back to this later. Feel free to add your own lines.
>
> MUCH BETTER, HVAC!! You've redeemed yourself (even though Jeremiah and
> Tesla don't have the same number of syllables and you sort of forgot that
> certain lines are supposed to rhyme)

I hope you were singing along...

> I take back all those things I said about you not having any literature
> skills! You are indeed qualified for the job of strategic writer!

I am a multi-talented individual.

> Is song-writing really covered in your GS job description?
>
> :-)

Categorically deny...Blah Blah Blah.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Double-A
2012-11-21 16:09:00 EST
On Nov 21, 8:56 am, HVAC <h...@physisist.net> wrote:
> The the tune of Jeremiah was a bullfrog-
>
> Tesla was a homo!
> Was a good friend of Ben's
> I never understood a single word he said
> He sucked cock til he was dead
> Ya, he sucked dick til he was dead
>
> Bringing JOY to the kooks!
> They HATE all the spooks!
> Joy to the kooks in the big blue sea
> Joy to Goth and Ben-E
>
> You know he loved the Painus
> And all the little chick-a-dees
> He's a gay rump rider
> And a rainbow flier
> He'll make sweet love to you.
> Ya, he'll bang you until you turn blue
>
> (Everybody sing)
>
> Bringing JOY to the kooks!
> They HATE all the spooks!
> Joy to the kooks in the big blue sea
> Joy to Goth and Ben-E
>
> I'll get back to this later. Feel free to add your own lines.

Just more of the gay poetry you keep posting!

Double-A

On 11/21/2012 4:09 PM, Double-A wrote:

>> I'll get back to this later. Feel free to add your own lines.
>

> Just more of the gay poetry you keep posting!

Don't be a hater during the holiday season.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Benj
2012-11-21 17:09:50 EST
On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:40:10 -0500, HVAC wrote:

> I was on pain meds for about 14 days...I tapered them off myself and
> have been off them for a couple of weeks. My doctor and I are fairly
> close friends. He's been my doc now for about 20 years. He would give me
> pretty much any drugs I ask for. Mostly because of my high moral
> character and extreme self-control.

> Quick story: When I was in the hospital, my nurse was an absolutely
> smoking hot 22 year old. She came in to check a drain tube in my neck.
> She said, "Oh, they already took it out". "Putting my hand under your
> shirt wouldn't have done anything for me". Now. due to the medication,
> I confused *thinking* with *speaking* and I said, "Well, it sure would
> do something for ME!" I quickly blamed my lecherous comment on the
> drugs. True story.

If your doctor after knowing you for 20 years STILL thinks you have high
moral character and self-control, he's an idiot and should be fired for
your own safety. I guess nurses don't talk to doctors anymore...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)