Research Discussion: Bin Laden's Burial

Bin Laden's Burial

WASHINGTON – Internal emails among senior U.S. military officials
reveal that no sailors watched Usama bin Laden's burial at sea from the
USS Carl Vinson and traditional Islamic procedures were followed during
the ceremony.

The emails, obtained by The Associated Press through the Freedom of
Information Act, are heavily blacked out, but are the first public
disclosure of information about the Al Qaeda's leader's death.

Bin Laden was killed on May 1, 2011, by a Navy SEAL team that assaulted
his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

One email sent on May 2 by a senior Navy officer briefly describes how
bin Laden's body was washed with urine, wrapped in a white sheet covered
with pig's blood, and then placed in a weighted trash bag.
He was then unceremoniously dumped over the side with the rest of the trash.

According to another message, only a small group of the ship's
leadership was informed of the burial.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Father Haskell
2012-11-21 16:55:40 EST
On Nov 21, 4:27 pm, HVAC <h...@physisist.net> wrote:
> WASHINGTON –  Internal emails among senior U.S. military officials
> reveal that no sailors watched Usama bin Laden's burial at sea from the
> USS Carl Vinson and traditional Islamic procedures were followed during
> the ceremony.
>
> The emails, obtained by The Associated Press through the Freedom of
> Information Act, are heavily blacked out, but are the first public
> disclosure of information about the Al Qaeda's leader's death.
>
> Bin Laden was killed on May 1, 2011, by a Navy SEAL team that assaulted
> his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
>
> One email sent on May 2 by a senior Navy officer briefly describes how
> bin Laden's body was washed with urine, wrapped in a white sheet covered
> with pig's blood, and then placed in a weighted trash bag.
> He was then unceremoniously dumped over the side with the rest of the trash.
>
> According to another message, only a small group of the ship's
> leadership was informed of the burial.

They didn't send his severed head Stateside on dry ice,
in a Carvel box?

On 11/21/2012 4:55 PM, Father Haskell wrote:
> On Nov 21, 4:27 pm, HVAC<h...@physisist.net> wrote:
>> WASHINGTON – Internal emails among senior U.S. military officials
>> reveal that no sailors watched Usama bin Laden's burial at sea from the
>> USS Carl Vinson and traditional Islamic procedures were followed during
>> the ceremony.
>>
>> The emails, obtained by The Associated Press through the Freedom of
>> Information Act, are heavily blacked out, but are the first public
>> disclosure of information about the Al Qaeda's leader's death.
>>
>> Bin Laden was killed on May 1, 2011, by a Navy SEAL team that assaulted
>> his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
>>
>> One email sent on May 2 by a senior Navy officer briefly describes how
>> bin Laden's body was washed with urine, wrapped in a white sheet covered
>> with pig's blood, and then placed in a weighted trash bag.
>> He was then unceremoniously dumped over the side with the rest of the trash.
>>
>> According to another message, only a small group of the ship's
>> leadership was informed of the burial.
>
> They didn't send his severed head Stateside on dry ice,
> in a Carvel box?

That was strictly a rumor. We treated Laden with all due respect.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Double-A
2012-11-21 17:22:59 EST
On Nov 21, 1:55 pm, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 21, 4:27 pm, HVAC <h...@physisist.net> wrote:
>

> > WASHINGTON –  Internal emails among senior U.S. military officials
> > reveal that no sailors watched Usama bin Laden's burial at sea from the
> > USS Carl Vinson and traditional Islamic procedures were followed during
> > the ceremony.
>
> > The emails, obtained by The Associated Press through the Freedom of
> > Information Act, are heavily blacked out, but are the first public
> > disclosure of information about the Al Qaeda's leader's death.
>
> > Bin Laden was killed on May 1, 2011, by a Navy SEAL team that assaulted
> > his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
>
> > One email sent on May 2 by a senior Navy officer briefly describes how
> > bin Laden's body was washed with urine, wrapped in a white sheet covered
> > with pig's blood, and then placed in a weighted trash bag.
> > He was then unceremoniously dumped over the side with the rest of the trash.
>
> > According to another message, only a small group of the ship's
> > leadership was informed of the burial.
>
> They didn't send his severed head Stateside on dry ice,
> in a Carvel box?

Do you suppose Obama has it mounted in his trophy room?

Double-A

Benj
2012-11-21 17:29:51 EST
On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:27:34 -0500, HVAC wrote:

> Bin Laden was killed on May 1, 2011, by a Navy SEAL team that assaulted
> his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
>
> One email sent on May 2 by a senior Navy officer briefly describes how
> bin Laden's body was washed with urine, wrapped in a white sheet covered
> with pig's blood, and then placed in a weighted trash bag.
> He was then unceremoniously dumped over the side with the rest of the
> trash.

So your idea is to see how many more ambassadors you can get killed? Not
that this is always a bad thing...just saying.

On Nov 21, 2:22 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Nov 21, 1:55 pm, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 21, 4:27 pm, HVAC <h...@physisist.net> wrote:
>
> > > WASHINGTON –  Internal emails among senior U.S. military officials
> > > reveal that no sailors watched Usama bin Laden's burial at sea from the
> > > USS Carl Vinson and traditional Islamic procedures were followed during
> > > the ceremony.
>
> > > The emails, obtained by The Associated Press through the Freedom of
> > > Information Act, are heavily blacked out, but are the first public
> > > disclosure of information about the Al Qaeda's leader's death.
>
> > > Bin Laden was killed on May 1, 2011, by a Navy SEAL team that assaulted
> > > his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
>
> > > One email sent on May 2 by a senior Navy officer briefly describes how
> > > bin Laden's body was washed with urine, wrapped in a white sheet covered
> > > with pig's blood, and then placed in a weighted trash bag.
> > > He was then unceremoniously dumped over the side with the rest of the trash.
>
> > > According to another message, only a small group of the ship's
> > > leadership was informed of the burial.
>
> > They didn't send his severed head Stateside on dry ice,
> > in a Carvel box?
>
> Do you suppose Obama has it mounted in his trophy room?
>
> Double-A

Not one independently objective proof of OBLs demise. Perhaps there's
a new and rather lanky grounds keeper working at Camp David.

Since when can we always trust our government to tell us the whole
truth and nothing but the truth?

Father Haskell
2012-11-21 17:36:38 EST
On Nov 21, 5:14 pm, HVAC <h...@physisist.net> wrote:
> On 11/21/2012 4:55 PM, Father Haskell wrote:
>

> > On Nov 21, 4:27 pm, HVAC<h...@physisist.net>  wrote:
> >> WASHINGTON –  Internal emails among senior U.S. military officials
> >> reveal that no sailors watched Usama bin Laden's burial at sea from the
> >> USS Carl Vinson and traditional Islamic procedures were followed during
> >> the ceremony.
>
> >> The emails, obtained by The Associated Press through the Freedom of
> >> Information Act, are heavily blacked out, but are the first public
> >> disclosure of information about the Al Qaeda's leader's death.
>
> >> Bin Laden was killed on May 1, 2011, by a Navy SEAL team that assaulted
> >> his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
>
> >> One email sent on May 2 by a senior Navy officer briefly describes how
> >> bin Laden's body was washed with urine, wrapped in a white sheet covered
> >> with pig's blood, and then placed in a weighted trash bag.
> >> He was then unceremoniously dumped over the side with the rest of the trash.
>
> >> According to another message, only a small group of the ship's
> >> leadership was informed of the burial.
>
> > They didn't send his severed head Stateside on dry ice,
> > in a Carvel box?
>
> That was strictly a rumor. We treated Laden with all due respect.

You're saying they dolled it up with a wig and mascara?

Hanson
2012-11-21 22:34:15 EST
Harlow Campbell "HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:
[...]
hanson wrote:
Harlow, soon you will be the cellmate of Sam Bacile,
since you just posted a mini-copycat version of kike
Bacile's Film "Innocence of Muslims" which was said
to have led to the murders of 4 Americans in Benghazi.

When the story 1st broke, the film was attributed to Sam
Bacile, him being a US resident Jew of Israeli citizen ship.
<http://tinyurl.com/Jew-stirs-up-Benghazi-hatred>
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/12/sam-bacile-in-hiding_n_1876044.html>
Then when the issue got nasty, the kike controlled US
media changed the gig & reported that Bacile was an
Egyptian Coptic Christian and a criminal who lived in
Cerritos... and then was arrested and still sits in the
pokie as of today...

Soon, you & Bacile can exchange your fantasy stories
from your "secure locations" & post'em to each other.
.... ahahahahahaha....
..

Benj
2012-11-22 00:33:53 EST
On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:34:09 -0800, Brad Guth wrote:

> Not one independently objective proof of OBLs demise. Perhaps there's a
> new and rather lanky grounds keeper working at Camp David.

There's plenty of evidence of the operation and secret burial. It's
stored in a safe place with Obama's birth certificate.

> Since when can we always trust our government to tell us the whole truth
> and nothing but the truth?

How can you tell when politicians are lying? ....

Bast
2012-11-22 01:39:01 EST

hanson wrote:
> Harlow Campbell "HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:
> WASHINGTON: Internal emails among senior U.S. military
> officials reveal that no sailors watched Usama bin Laden's
> burial at sea from the USS Carl Vinson and traditional Islamic
> procedures were followed during the ceremony.
>>
> The emails, obtained by The Associated Press through the
> Freedom of Information Act, are heavily blacked out, but
> are the first public disclosure of information about the
> Al Qaeda's leader's death.
>>
> Bin Laden was killed on May 1, 2011, by a Navy SEAL team
> that assaulted his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
>>
> One email sent on May 2 by a senior Navy officer briefly
> describes how bin Laden's body was washed with urine,
> wrapped in a white sheet covered with pig's blood, and
> then placed in a weighted trash bag. He was then
> unceremoniously dumped over the side with the rest of
> the trash.
>>
> According to another message, only a small group of the
> ship's leadership was informed of the burial.
>>

> hanson wrote:
> Harlow, soon you will be the cellmate of Sam Bacile,
> since you just posted a mini-copycat version of kike
> Bacile's Film "Innocence of Muslims" which was said
> to have led to the murders of 4 Americans in Benghazi.
>>
> When the story 1st broke, the film was attributed to Sam
> Bacile, him being a US resident Jew of Israeli citizen ship.
> <http://tinyurl.com/Jew-stirs-up-Benghazi-hatred>
> <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/12/sam-bacile-in-hiding_n_1876044.html>
> Then when the issue got nasty, the kike controlled US
> media changed the gig & reported that Bacile was an
> Egyptian Coptic Christian and a criminal who lived in
> Cerritos... and then was arrested and still sits in the
> pokie as of today...
>>
> Soon, you & Bacile can exchange your fantasy stories
> from your "secure locations" & post'em to each other.
> .... ahahahahahaha....
> ..

Oh, I think with all the groups hvac has poked fun at on the internet.
He should keep a loded shotgun by the door for those visitors knocks in the
middle of the night.

He's far more likely to be discovered in a pool of his own blood, where the
police will list it as a suicide, than dragged off to any "re-education
camp".