Research Discussion: UFO Debunkers Now Further Away Than Octagon FEMA Camps // Vanished !!!

UFO Debunkers Now Further Away Than Octagon FEMA Camps // Vanished !!!

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-11-18 14:05:24 EST

Debunkers Were Warned.

Debunkers Were Told.

Debunkers Were Going To FEMA Camps.

Debunkers Have Left... alt.alien.visitors

Debunkers Have Left... alt.alien.research

Debunkers Must Be In Another Galaxy...

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/

The Confetti will be everywhere in all Great American streets soon
with the most wonderful Planet Earth Celebrations ever seen !!!

Now you finally listen you Vanished Debunkers, the multitude of pieces
of paper, mylar or metallic material which is usually thrown at
parades and celebrations and especially wonderful Planet Earth
Celebrations, are not UFOs or Swamp Gas !!!

This Will Be A Day Long Remembered !!!

Debunkers Vanished !!!

And We Were Too Kind !!!

S.......art.......I.......io.......R
D^I^M^E^N^S^I^O^N^A^L

On Nov 18, 11:06 am, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
<*.@gmail.com> wrote:
> Debunkers Were Warned.
>
> Debunkers Were Told.
>
> Debunkers Were Going To FEMA Camps.
>
> Debunkers Have Left... alt.alien.visitors
>
> Debunkers Have Left... alt.alien.research
>
> Debunkers Must Be In Another Galaxy...
>
> http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/
>
> The Confetti will be everywhere in all Great American streets soon
> with the most wonderful Planet Earth Celebrations ever seen !!!
>
> Now you finally listen you Vanished Debunkers, the multitude of pieces
> of paper, mylar or metallic material which is usually thrown at
> parades and celebrations and especially wonderful Planet Earth
> Celebrations, are not UFOs or Swamp Gas !!!
>
> This Will Be A Day Long Remembered !!!
>
> Debunkers Vanished !!!
>
> And We Were Too Kind !!!
>
>       S.......art.......I.......io.......R
>       D^I^M^E^N^S^I^O^N^A^L

In other words that anyone other than yourself can understand:

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2012-11-18 17:08:09 EST
Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucc1@gmail.com> wrote in

> Debunkers Were Warned.
>
> Debunkers Were Told.
>
> Debunkers Were Going To FEMA Camps.

Never got directions, Artie/Gary.

> Debunkers Have Left... alt.alien.visitors

No.

> Debunkers Have Left... alt.alien.research

No.

[flush]

"Now that Google will be established as a "foundational aspect" of the
Internet, my work is secure and referenceable for many years to come.
Just as I planned it." - Edmo plots his immortality via Google.

<*.@gmail.com> wrote:
> Debunkers Were Warned.
>
> Debunkers Were Told.
>
> Debunkers Were Going To FEMA Camps.
>
> Debunkers Have Left... alt.alien.visitors
>
> Debunkers Have Left... alt.alien.research
>
> Debunkers Must Be In Another Galaxy...
>
> http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/
>
> The Confetti will be everywhere in all Great American streets soon
> with the most wonderful Planet Earth Celebrations ever seen !!!
>
> Now you finally listen you Vanished Debunkers, the multitude of pieces
> of paper, mylar or metallic material which is usually thrown at
> parades and celebrations and especially wonderful Planet Earth
> Celebrations, are not UFOs or Swamp Gas !!!
>
> This Will Be A Day Long Remembered !!!
>
> Debunkers Vanished !!!
>
> And We Were Too Kind !!!
>
>       S.......art.......I.......io.......R
>       D^I^M^E^N^S^I^O^N^A^L
Apparently ETs like a good conflict as much as we do.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/11/06/robot_bringing_ufos_are_back/
Scientists say the mysterious objects are not necessarily from outer
space.
(In fact the sense of the boffins interviewed by IT was that there is
no reason to think they are from outer space, but this is much
better.)
We also learn that UFOs have been reported in the Ladakh region for
many years, with the best of these reports coming from a group of
Indian government scientists who were in the area in 2004 studying
glaciers:
A five-member group of geologists and glaciologists led by Dr Anil
Kulkarni of the isro's Space Applications Centre in Ahmedabad were on
a research trip through the barren Samudra Tapu Valley. They filmed a
four-foot tall 'robot-like' figure, that 'walked' along the valley, 50
m away from them. The humanoid object then rapidly became airborne and
disappeared. The encounter lasted 40 minutes. It was seen by 14
persons including the six scientists.
Though Dr Kulkarni's report was comprehensive, it appears to have been
mysteriously ignored by the Indian government. A clue as to just why
can be found in the IT report; we note that Kulkarni's description -
in addition to its submission via scientific channels - was also
supplied to unnamed "intelligence agencies ... the matter was buried
soon after."

I think we all know what happened there. The excellent IT report can
be read here courtesy of Yahoo! ®
http://in.news.yahoo.com/mystery-sighting-spooks-soldiers-.html
Bootnote
It may also be worthy of note that a Nazi expedition brought back a
small statue from Tibet in the 1930s which has since been confirmed to
be of extraterrestrial origin.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/09/27/tibetan_alien_statue_discovered_by_nazis/

Sizable meteorites, including those of the paramagnetic basalt and
carbonado from our physically dark moon, are actually not all that
uncommon, except upon the moon itself according to all things Apollo
and their Kodak partners that became the one and only mainstream
science permitted in K12 and higher education textbooks.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!overview
http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”,GuthVenus
“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/102736204560337818634/BradGuth#slideshow/5630418595926178146

BruceS
2012-11-18 17:19:14 EST
On Sun, 18 Nov 2012 22:08:09 +0000, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucc1@gmail.com> wrote in
>

>> Debunkers Were Warned.
>>
>> Debunkers Were Told.
>>
>> Debunkers Were Going To FEMA Camps.
>
> Never got directions, Artie/Gary.

Doesn't matter. If Artie *had* given directions, nobody would have
followed them. Insane Artie seems to think that if he keeps his eyes
closed long enough, all the things that scare him must have vanished.
Then he opens his eyes again, and there they are.

>> Debunkers Have Left... alt.alien.visitors
>
> No.
>
>> Debunkers Have Left... alt.alien.research
>
> No.
>
> [flush]

Good idea, but Artie will keep floating back out the bend.

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 08:05:24 +1300, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
<*1@gmail.com> wrote:

>Great American

Request for a Green Alien Old Maid UNO Card, Denied !

We have a serious situation in the Milky Way Galaxy.
McDonalds in Israel might close and not even open in GAZA.
Can the Milky Way Galaxy recover from such a shock.

http://www.forlocations.com/mcdonalds-Palestine-locations-hours/TX

> S.......art.......I.......io.......R
> D^I^M^E^N^S^I^O^N^A^L

Sir Farty Horry Lost Galactic Potty Waft,
spinning around and around...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:236084main_MilkyWay-full-annotated.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeee !

FREE MR HVAC !!!

(Sonic is Free, making her own UFO blogs now)

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Bob Casanova
2012-11-19 11:43:32 EST
On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 08:05:24 +1300, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
<*1@gmail.com>:

<snip delusions>

Got hold of some of the Really Good Shit (TM), did you?
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

On 11/19/2012 11:43 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 08:05:24 +1300, the following appeared
> in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
> <garymatalucc1@gmail.com>:
>
> <snip delusions>
>
> Got hold of some of the Really Good Shit (TM), did you?

And he won't even share!

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

George152
2012-11-19 13:51:22 EST
On 20/11/12 05:57, HVAC wrote:
> On 11/19/2012 11:43 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 08:05:24 +1300, the following appeared
>> in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
>> <garymatalucc1@gmail.com>:
>>
>> <snip delusions>
>>
>> Got hold of some of the Really Good Shit (TM), did you?
>

> And he won't even share!

That would mean getting somewhat near the maniac. Not recommended

Bob Casanova
2012-11-20 11:51:49 EST
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 07:51:22 +1300, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by george152 <gblack@hnpl.net>:

>On 20/11/12 05:57, HVAC wrote:
>> On 11/19/2012 11:43 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:
>>> On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 08:05:24 +1300, the following appeared
>>> in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
>>> <garymatalucc1@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> <snip delusions>
>>>
>>> Got hold of some of the Really Good Shit (TM), did you?
>>

>> And he won't even share!
>>
> That would mean getting somewhat near the maniac. Not recommended

And even if it didn't (Share-By-Mail?), would you want to
ingest something he'd had control of? Not me.