Research Discussion: I Tried Ernies Method

I Tried Ernies Method

Syd M.
2012-11-12 20:30:20 EST
It made my pubic hair grow to my knees and my dick lost 5 inches. When
i pull my pants down it looks like a ZZ Top concert.

PDW

%
2012-11-12 20:43:25 EST

Syd M. wrote:
> It made my pubic hair grow to my knees and my dick lost 5 inches. When
> i pull my pants down it looks like a ZZ Top concert.
>
> PDW

i tried ernies method look what i got

http://m.wsj.net/video/20101022/102210bald/102210bald_512x288.jpg

Marcus Not Farrel
2012-11-12 22:15:25 EST
On Nov 12, 5:30 pm, "Syd M." <seventynine...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It made my pubic hair grow to my knees and my dick lost 5 inches. When
> i pull my pants down it looks like a ZZ Top concert.
>
> PDW

Well, that is actually a improvement for what ernie`s method has grown
so far.

Marcus

Uncle Steve
2012-11-12 23:35:29 EST
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 05:30:20PM -0800, Syd M. wrote:
> It made my pubic hair grow to my knees and my dick lost 5 inches. When
> i pull my pants down it looks like a ZZ Top concert.

So your face is below your belt?

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
Q: How many police officers does it take to change a light-bulb?
A: One police officer to arrest the light-bulb for aggravated

%
2012-11-12 23:47:31 EST

Uncle Steve wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 05:30:20PM -0800, Syd M. wrote:
>> It made my pubic hair grow to my knees and my dick lost 5 inches.
>> When i pull my pants down it looks like a ZZ Top concert.
>
> So your face is below your belt?
>

> Regards,
>
> Uncle Steve

and your tongue is just above his knees

Uncle Steve
2012-11-13 10:59:47 EST
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 09:47:31PM -0700, % wrote:

> Uncle Steve wrote:
> >On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 05:30:20PM -0800, Syd M. wrote:
> >>It made my pubic hair grow to my knees and my dick lost 5 inches.
> >>When i pull my pants down it looks like a ZZ Top concert.
> >
> >So your face is below your belt?
> >

> >Regards,
> >
> >Uncle Steve
>

> and your tongue is just above his knees

The principle of less is more is not a straigh line. You're on the
wrong side of the asymptotic discontinuity where less means useless.
In addition, you seem to believe that you are competent, when in fact
you're a delusional believer with little or no attachment to reality.
That is why I have only contempt for your delusions of competence.

FOAD, moron.

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
Q: How many police officers does it take to change a light-bulb?
A: One police officer to arrest the light-bulb for aggravated
darkness. Two police officers to arrest the lamp and electrical box
for conspiracy to commit darkness. A team of detectives to
investigate the house wiring for collaborators and other subversives,
including a 24/7 surveillance operation. One officer to refer the
entire neighborhood to a federal policing agency. One officer to
acquire a warrant to search houses that use a suspiciously low amount
of electricity. A dozen SWAT officers to execute the search
warrant...

%
2012-11-13 13:15:23 EST

Uncle Steve wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 09:47:31PM -0700, % wrote:
>>

>> Uncle Steve wrote:
>>>
>>> So your face is below your belt?
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Uncle Steve
>>

>> and your tongue is just above his knees
>
> The principle of less is more is not a straigh line. You're on the
> wrong side of the asymptotic discontinuity where less means useless.
> In addition, you seem to believe that you are competent, when in fact
> you're a delusional believer with little or no attachment to reality.
> That is why I have only contempt for your delusions of competence.
>
> FOAD, moron.
>

> Regards,
>
> Uncle Steve

and your tongue is just above his knees

Uncle Steve
2012-11-13 21:08:35 EST
On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 06:15:23PM +0000, % wrote:

> Uncle Steve wrote:

> >>and your tongue is just above his knees
> >
> >The principle of less is more is not a straigh line. You're on the
> >wrong side of the asymptotic discontinuity where less means useless.
> >In addition, you seem to believe that you are competent, when in fact
> >you're a delusional believer with little or no attachment to reality.
> >That is why I have only contempt for your delusions of competence.
> >
> >FOAD, moron.
> >

> >Regards,
> >
> >Uncle Steve
>
> and your tongue is just above his knees

Oh look: another retard repeating meaningless garbage as if it is
meaningful. Hey loser, why can't you do anything original?

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
Q: How many police officers does it take to change a light-bulb?
A: One police officer to arrest the light-bulb for aggravated