Research Discussion: New Australian Telescope Set To Find 700,000 New Galaxies.

New Australian Telescope Set To Find 700,000 New Galaxies.

New Australian telescope set to find 700,000 new galaxies...

http://phys.org/news/2012-11-australian-telescope-galaxies.html

Lovely !

We can all have a Galaxy each !!!

One Galaxy for ChilliPeppers !!!
One Galaxy for Mr HVAC !!!
One Galaxy for Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
One Galaxy for Hagar !!!
One Galaxy for Brad !!!
One Galaxy for Bert !!!

Old Sir Gilligan Horry just needs a speck of land...

http://www.realestate.co.nz/1809327

AREA-51 " Land Grabbers Alert! - The Last Frontier. "
" 318 Kennedys Bush Road Halswell. "

$1,858,000

______________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

On Nov 10, 11:10 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> New Australian telescope set to find 700,000 new galaxies...
>
> http://phys.org/news/2012-11-australian-telescope-galaxies.html
>
> Lovely !
>
> We can all have a Galaxy each !!!
>
> One Galaxy for ChilliPeppers !!!
> One Galaxy for Mr HVAC !!!
> One Galaxy for Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
> One Galaxy for Hagar !!!
> One Galaxy for Brad !!!
> One Galaxy for Bert !!!
>
> Old Sir Gilligan Horry just needs a speck of land...
>
> http://www.realestate.co.nz/1809327
>
> AREA-51 " Land Grabbers Alert! - The Last Frontier. "
> " 318 Kennedys Bush Road Halswell. "
>
>  $1,858,000
>
> ______________________________________
>
> __________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Why is that new telescope only looking in one small area of the
universe?

On 11/10/2012 2:24 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Nov 10, 11:10 am, Sir Gilligan Horry<G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> New Australian telescope set to find 700,000 new galaxies...
>>
>> http://phys.org/news/2012-11-australian-telescope-galaxies.html
>>
>> Lovely !
>>
>> We can all have a Galaxy each !!!
>>
>> One Galaxy for ChilliPeppers !!!
>> One Galaxy for Mr HVAC !!!

Just ONE for me? Feed me more!

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 11:24:21 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Nov 10, 11:10 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> New Australian telescope set to find 700,000 new galaxies...
>>
>> http://phys.org/news/2012-11-australian-telescope-galaxies.html
>>
>> Lovely !
>>
>> We can all have a Galaxy each !!!
>>
>> One Galaxy for ChilliPeppers !!!
>> One Galaxy for Mr HVAC !!!
>> One Galaxy for Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
>> One Galaxy for Hagar !!!
>> One Galaxy for Brad !!!
>> One Galaxy for Bert !!!
>>
>> Old Sir Gilligan Horry just needs a speck of land...
>>
>> http://www.realestate.co.nz/1809327
>>
>> AREA-51 " Land Grabbers Alert! - The Last Frontier. "
>> " 318 Kennedys Bush Road Halswell. "
>>
>>  $1,858,000

>Why is that new telescope only looking in one small area of the
>universe?

Because they are respecting the privacy
of 57,080 different species of extraterrestrials.

_________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Painius
2012-11-10 20:43:06 EST
On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 08:10:40 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>New Australian telescope set to find 700,000 new galaxies...
>
>http://phys.org/news/2012-11-australian-telescope-galaxies.html
>

>Lovely !
>

>We can all have a Galaxy each !!!
>
>One Galaxy for ChilliPeppers !!!
>One Galaxy for Mr HVAC !!!
>One Galaxy for Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
>One Galaxy for Hagar !!!
>One Galaxy for Brad !!!
>One Galaxy for Bert !!!
>
>Old Sir Gilligan Horry just needs a speck of land...
>
>http://www.realestate.co.nz/1809327
>
>AREA-51 " Land Grabbers Alert! - The Last Frontier. "
>" 318 Kennedys Bush Road Halswell. "
>
> $1,858,000

Thank you, sir knight! That was excellent!

--
Indelibly yours,
P* @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 20:43:06 -0500, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 08:10:40 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>New Australian telescope set to find 700,000 new galaxies...
>>
>>http://phys.org/news/2012-11-australian-telescope-galaxies.html
>>

>>Lovely !
>>

>>We can all have a Galaxy each !!!
>>
>>One Galaxy for ChilliPeppers !!!
>>One Galaxy for Mr HVAC !!!
>>One Galaxy for Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
>>One Galaxy for Hagar !!!
>>One Galaxy for Brad !!!
>>One Galaxy for Bert !!!
>>
>>Old Sir Gilligan Horry just needs a speck of land...
>>
>>http://www.realestate.co.nz/1809327
>>
>>AREA-51 " Land Grabbers Alert! - The Last Frontier. "
>>" 318 Kennedys Bush Road Halswell. "
>>
>> $1,858,000
>

>Thank you, sir knight! That was excellent!

A Galaxy For You Too !!!

__________________

On Nov 10, 12:06 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 11:24:21 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Nov 10, 11:10 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> New Australian telescope set to find 700,000 new galaxies...
>
> >>http://phys.org/news/2012-11-australian-telescope-galaxies.html
>
> >> Lovely !
>
> >> We can all have a Galaxy each !!!
>
> >> One Galaxy for ChilliPeppers !!!
> >> One Galaxy for Mr HVAC !!!
> >> One Galaxy for Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
> >> One Galaxy for Hagar !!!
> >> One Galaxy for Brad !!!
> >> One Galaxy for Bert !!!
>
> >> Old Sir Gilligan Horry just needs a speck of land...
>
> >>http://www.realestate.co.nz/1809327
>
> >> AREA-51 " Land Grabbers Alert! - The Last Frontier. "
> >> " 318 Kennedys Bush Road Halswell. "
>
> >>  $1,858,000
> >Why is that new telescope only looking in one small area of the
> >universe?
>
> Because they are respecting the privacy
> of 57,080 different species of extraterrestrials.
>
> _________________________________
>
> __________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Why not detect 7 billion new galaxies?

Are galaxies spread further apart the further away they get from our
galaxy?

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 20:52:05 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Nov 10, 12:06 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 11:24:21 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
>>

>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Why is that new telescope only looking in one small area of the
>> >universe?
>>
>> Because they are respecting the privacy
>> of 57,080 different species of extraterrestrials.
>>
>> _________________________________

>Why not detect 7 billion new galaxies?

I can't tell you as it is
N.S.A.R.O.C.A
Cosmic Umbra Finloofoo Crypteniplar Majestic Top Secret.

Hagar knows, ask him.

>Are galaxies spread further apart the further away they get from our
>galaxy?

I can't tell you as it is
N.S.A.R.O.C.A
Cosmic Umbra Finloofoo Crypteniplar Majestic Top Secret.

Sir Arthur C.B Wholeflaffers A.S.A
knows, ask him.

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Painius
2012-11-11 12:43:12 EST
On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 15:48:09 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 20:43:06 -0500, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 08:10:40 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>>>New Australian telescope set to find 700,000 new galaxies...
>>>
>>>http://phys.org/news/2012-11-australian-telescope-galaxies.html
>>>

>>>Lovely !
>>>

>>>We can all have a Galaxy each !!!
>>>
>>>One Galaxy for ChilliPeppers !!!
>>>One Galaxy for Mr HVAC !!!
>>>One Galaxy for Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
>>>One Galaxy for Hagar !!!
>>>One Galaxy for Brad !!!
>>>One Galaxy for Bert !!!
>>>
>>>Old Sir Gilligan Horry just needs a speck of land...
>>>
>>>http://www.realestate.co.nz/1809327
>>>
>>>AREA-51 " Land Grabbers Alert! - The Last Frontier. "
>>>" 318 Kennedys Bush Road Halswell. "
>>>
>>> $1,858,000
>>

>>Thank you, sir knight! That was excellent!
>
>A Galaxy For You Too !!!

Thank you, sir knight! I already have one. My galaxy is the Milky
Way. I've owned it for simply eons!

Darla works for me, you know. lol!

--

On 11/11/2012 12:43 PM, Painius wrote:

> Thank you, sir knight! I already have one. My galaxy is the Milky
> Way. I've owned it for simply eons!
>
> Darla works for me, you know. lol!

Ya. I figured that because you both post from the same location.

Must be the Seans headquarters in Florida.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg