Research Discussion: ChasNemo And Notroll2013

ChasNemo And Notroll2013

Randy Owen
2012-11-09 20:57:23 EST
Shut your big lipped nigger moufs before I put the both of you in chains
and make you pick cotton again.

"Randy Owen" wrote in message news:k7kca3$fu4$2@speranza.aioe.org...

Shut your big lipped nigger moufs before I put the both of you in chains
and make you pick cotton again.
******************
Big talk from a turdsucking inbred cracker. Why don’t you put the wheels
back on your trailer and head for Mexico? You pigfuckers lost the
election - so get on board or get out of town. But if you must stay, get
your GED and join the fast food or the carnival industry - they can use your
limited cracker ass skills. Bwahahahahahahah. Hagar, you suck.

Duh.hinkson
2012-11-10 11:42:21 EST
On 11/9/2012 8:03 PM, notroll2013 wrote:

> "Randy Owen" wrote in message news:k7kca3$fu4$2@speranza.aioe.org...
>
> Shut your big lipped nigger moufs before I put the both of you in chains
> and make you pick cotton again.
> ******************
> Big talk from a turdsucking inbred cracker.

A pic of your face and what it's used for:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/V0uLtwPqJAQ/0.jpg

Duh.hinkson
2012-11-10 11:43:14 EST
On 11/9/2012 6:57 PM, Randy Owen wrote:
> Shut your big lipped nigger moufs before I put the both of you in chains
> and make you pick cotton again.

Again? They ain't worked day in their welfare bunny lives.

"duh.hinkson" wrote in message news:k7m04t$1d5$1@speranza.aioe.org...

On 11/9/2012 8:03 PM, notroll2013 wrote:

> "Randy Owen" wrote in message news:k7kca3$fu4$2@speranza.aioe.org...
>
> Shut your big lipped nigger moufs before I put the both of you in chains
> and make you pick cotton again.
> ******************
> Big talk from a turdsucking inbred cracker.

A pic of your face and what it's used for:

**********************
BTW, what are "moufs?" Is that some kind of cracker code. Short bus
English? Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Duh.hinkson
2012-11-10 12:46:57 EST
On 11/10/2012 10:43 AM, notroll2013 wrote:
>> Big talk from a turdsucking inbred cracker.
>
> A pic of your face and what it's used for:
>
> **********************
> BTW, what are "moufs?" Is that some kind of cracker code. Short bus
> English? Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

http://www.crankedoncinema.com/files/captian_0.jpg

Randy Owen
2012-11-12 17:08:15 EST
"notroll2013" <notroll2013@charter.net> wrote in news:mnwns.95$TW3.74
@newsfe17.iad:

> "duh.hinkson" wrote in message news:k7m04t$1d5$1@speranza.aioe.org...
>
> On 11/9/2012 8:03 PM, notroll2013 wrote:
>>

>> "Randy Owen" wrote in message news:k7kca3$fu4$2@speranza.aioe.org...
>>
>> Shut your big lipped nigger moufs before I put the both of you in chains
>> and make you pick cotton again.
>> ******************
>> Big talk from a turdsucking inbred cracker.
>
> A pic of your face and what it's used for:
>
> **********************
> BTW, what are "moufs?" Is that some kind of cracker code. Short bus
> English? Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Mouf is how niggers pronounce the word mouth. For instance, "I gots me sum
gold teef in mah mouf nigguh". Niggers, being subhuman, cannot correctly
speak human languages like English, and ebonics (make that
porchmonkebonics) is the closest equivalent niggers can muster.

"Randy Owen" wrote in message news:k7rs0e$1u1$1@speranza.aioe.org...

"notroll2013" <notroll2013@charter.net> wrote in news:mnwns.95$TW3.74
@newsfe17.iad:

> "duh.hinkson" wrote in message news:k7m04t$1d5$1@speranza.aioe.org...
>
> On 11/9/2012 8:03 PM, notroll2013 wrote:
>>

>> "Randy Owen" wrote in message news:k7kca3$fu4$2@speranza.aioe.org...
>>
>> Shut your big lipped nigger moufs before I put the both of you in chains
>> and make you pick cotton again.
>> ******************
>> Big talk from a turdsucking inbred cracker.
>
> A pic of your face and what it's used for:
>
> **********************
> BTW, what are "moufs?" Is that some kind of cracker code. Short bus
> English? Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Mouf is how niggers pronounce the word mouth. For instance, "I gots me sum
gold teef in mah mouf nigguh". Niggers, being subhuman, cannot correctly
speak human languages like English, and ebonics (make that
porchmonkebonics) is the closest equivalent niggers can muster.
But they can rise to be twice elected POTUS whereas you live in a single
wide in a section 8 trailer park on the days you're not in the county lockup
for drunk and disorderly. The jealously just spews from your mouf. Ding,
fries are done. Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa. Cracker.

ChasNemo
2012-12-01 19:52:18 EST
On Nov 12, 5:20 pm, "notroll2013" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Randy Owen"  wrote in messagenews:k7rs0e$1u1$1@speranza.aioe.org...
>
> "notroll2013" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in news:mnwns.95$TW3.74
> @newsfe17.iad:
>

> > "duh.hinkson"  wrote in messagenews:k7m04t$1d5$1@speranza.aioe.org...
>
> > On 11/9/2012 8:03 PM, notroll2013 wrote:
>
> >> "Randy Owen"  wrote in messagenews:k7kca3$fu4$2@speranza.aioe.org...
>
> >> Shut your big lipped nigger moufs before I put the both of you in chains
> >> and make you pick cotton again.
> >> ******************
> >> Big talk from a turdsucking inbred cracker.
>
> > A pic of your face and what it's used for:
>
> > **********************
> > BTW, what are "moufs?"  Is that some kind of cracker code.  Short bus
> > English?  Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.
>
> Mouf is how niggers pronounce the word mouth. For instance, "I gots me sum
> gold teef in mah mouf nigguh". Niggers, being subhuman, cannot correctly
> speak human languages like English, and ebonics (make that
> porchmonkebonics) is the closest equivalent niggers can muster.
> But they can rise to be twice elected POTUS whereas you live in a single
> wide in a section 8 trailer park on the days you're not in the county lockup
> for drunk and disorderly.  The jealously just spews from your mouf.  Ding,
> fries are done. Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa.  Cracker.

I'd guess that Hagar regards his decrepit single wide as the good ol'
days. The election realities birthed hard times for the li'l bugger.