Research Discussion: Kyoto - The Final Nail In The Coffin ...

Kyoto - The Final Nail In The Coffin ...

It's over, folks. Al "there's a fire raging twixt me loins" Gore is bawling
in his beer, since none of the "Wealthy to Poor Nation" money transfers have
taken place, leaving his anticipated windfall in the doldrums.

http://www.thegwpf.org/kyoto-limping/

But the beast is not quite dead yet ... as long as there is a tree-hugger
alive, they'll keep on yammering about the demise of the Polar Bear and the
Smelt and the speckled owl and good knows what other make believe crises
these bed-wetters thrive on. It's their religion and no data to the
contrary can persuade them that a real world outside the dank confines of
their rectums.

I2i
2012-11-05 13:34:52 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

It's over, folks. Al "there's a fire raging twixt me loins" Gore is bawling
in his beer, since none of the "Wealthy to Poor Nation" money transfers have
taken place, leaving his anticipated windfall in the doldrums.

http://www.thegwpf.org/kyoto-limping/

But the beast is not quite dead yet ... as long as there is a tree-hugger
alive, they'll keep on yammering about the demise of the Polar Bear and the
Smelt and the speckled owl and good knows what other make believe crises
these bed-wetters thrive on. It's their religion and no data to the
contrary can persuade them that a real world outside the dank confines of
their rectums.

good knows ?

"i2i" <booduh@netzero.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> It's over, folks. Al "there's a fire raging twixt me loins" Gore is
> bawling
> in his beer, since none of the "Wealthy to Poor Nation" money transfers
> have
> taken place, leaving his anticipated windfall in the doldrums.
>
> http://www.thegwpf.org/kyoto-limping/
>
> But the beast is not quite dead yet ... as long as there is a tree-hugger
> alive, they'll keep on yammering about the demise of the Polar Bear and
> the
> Smelt and the speckled owl and good knows what other make believe crises
> these bed-wetters thrive on. It's their religion and no data to the
> contrary can persuade them that a real world outside the dank confines of
> their rectums.

> good knows ?

Wow ... an extra "o" ... hoe cute ...

I2i
2012-11-05 13:47:23 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

"i2i" <booduh@netzero.net> wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> It's over, folks. Al "there's a fire raging twixt me loins" Gore is
> bawling
> in his beer, since none of the "Wealthy to Poor Nation" money transfers
> have
> taken place, leaving his anticipated windfall in the doldrums.
>
> http://www.thegwpf.org/kyoto-limping/
>
> But the beast is not quite dead yet ... as long as there is a tree-hugger
> alive, they'll keep on yammering about the demise of the Polar Bear and
> the
> Smelt and the speckled owl and good knows what other make believe crises
> these bed-wetters thrive on. It's their religion and no data to the
> contrary can persuade them that a real world outside the dank confines of
> their rectums.

> good knows ?
>

>Wow ... an extra "o" ... hoe cute ...

I guess things are all set up for you now, eh?
if obama wins the election tomorrow you'll
get four more years to whine about how obama
is responsible for your personal problems, but if
romney wins the election tomorrow you'll have
four more years to whine about how obama is
responsible for all of your personal problems.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "i2i" <booduh@netzero.net> wrote in message
>>

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> It's over, folks. Al "there's a fire raging twixt me loins" Gore is
>> bawling
>> in his beer, since none of the "Wealthy to Poor Nation" money transfers
>> have
>> taken place, leaving his anticipated windfall in the doldrums.
>>
>> http://www.thegwpf.org/kyoto-limping/
>>
>> But the beast is not quite dead yet ... as long as there is a tree-hugger
>> alive, they'll keep on yammering about the demise of the Polar Bear and
>> the
>> Smelt and the speckled owl and good knows what other make believe crises
>> these bed-wetters thrive on. It's their religion and no data to the
>> contrary can persuade them that a real world outside the dank confines of
>> their rectums.

>> good knows ?
>>

>>Wow ... an extra "o" ... hoe cute ...
>
> I guess things are all set up for you now, eh?
> if obama wins the election tomorrow you'll
> get four more years to whine about how obama
> is responsible for your personal problems, but if
> romney wins the election tomorrow you'll have
> four more years to whine about how obama is
> responsible for all of your personal problems.

*****************************
Just so we understand each other, you ignoramus, I have no
personal problems. I am better off than perhaps 95% of the
population, thanks to foresight and good financial planning.
So it shouldn't matter who wins, except that I detest leeches
who feel it is the Government's responsibility to take care of
them, cradle to grave ... sort of like you.
Industry and commerce makes the world go round and NOT
Government. The sooner you dipshits of the Left learn that
fine distinction and start to cooperate. the road to recovery
can begin, unless we totally throw you out of office and begin
to clean house ourselves.
Regarding tomorrow ... stock up on tissues ... it'll be a sad night
for you incessant whiners.

On Nov 5, 10:09 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It's over, folks.  Al "there's a fire raging twixt me loins" Gore is bawling
> in his beer, since none of the "Wealthy to Poor Nation" money transfers have
> taken place, leaving his anticipated windfall in the doldrums.
>
> http://www.thegwpf.org/kyoto-limping/
>
> But the beast is not quite dead yet ... as long as there is a tree-hugger
> alive, they'll keep on yammering about the demise of the Polar Bear and the
> Smelt and the speckled owl and good knows what other make believe crises
> these bed-wetters thrive on.  It's their religion and no data to the
> contrary can persuade them that a real world outside the dank confines of
> their rectums.

Your deeply redneck formulated appreciation of exploiting the global
demise of our environment and its failing biodiversity, is noted.

No doubt your methods of making roadkill into Happy Meals might
actually take hold, regardless of whomever we elect or appoint.

On Nov 5, 11:48 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "i2i" <boo...@netzero.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> > "i2i" <boo...@netzero.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> >> It's over, folks.  Al "there's a fire raging twixt me loins" Gore is
> >> bawling
> >> in his beer, since none of the "Wealthy to Poor Nation" money transfers
> >> have
> >> taken place, leaving his anticipated windfall in the doldrums.
>
> >>http://www.thegwpf.org/kyoto-limping/
>
> >> But the beast is not quite dead yet ... as long as there is a tree-hugger
> >> alive, they'll keep on yammering about the demise of the Polar Bear and
> >> the
> >> Smelt and the speckled owl and good knows what other make believe crises
> >> these bed-wetters thrive on.  It's their religion and no data to the
> >> contrary can persuade them that a real world outside the dank confines of
> >> their rectums.
>
> >> ====================================================
>
> >> good knows ?
>
> >>Wow ... an extra "o" ... hoe cute ...
>
> > I guess things are all set up for you now, eh?
> > if obama wins the election tomorrow you'll
> > get four more years to whine about how obama
> > is responsible for your personal problems, but if
> > romney wins the election tomorrow you'll have
> > four more years to whine about how obama is
> > responsible for all of your personal problems.
>
>         *****************************
> Just so we understand each other, you ignoramus, I have no
> personal problems.  I am better off than perhaps 95% of the
> population, thanks to foresight and good financial planning.
> So it shouldn't matter who wins, except that I detest leeches
> who feel it is the Government's responsibility to take care of
> them, cradle to grave ... sort of like you.
> Industry and commerce makes the world go round and NOT
> Government.  The sooner you dipshits of the Left learn that
> fine distinction and start to cooperate. the road to recovery
> can begin, unless we totally throw you out of office and begin
> to clean house ourselves.
> Regarding tomorrow ... stock up on tissues ... it'll be a sad night
> for you incessant whiners.

As corporate corruption (including unions) gets tagged for current and
past extortions, there's a very good chance that your retirement
income is going to get trimmed, as well as property taxes increased by
as much as 50%. So, you can thank yourself as much as anyone else,
for a redneck job well done.

Bast
2012-11-05 15:53:26 EST

i2i wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> It's over, folks. Al "there's a fire raging twixt me loins" Gore is
> bawling in his beer, since none of the "Wealthy to Poor Nation" money
> transfers have taken place, leaving his anticipated windfall in the
> doldrums.
> http://www.thegwpf.org/kyoto-limping/
>
> But the beast is not quite dead yet ... as long as there is a
> tree-hugger alive, they'll keep on yammering about the demise of the
> Polar Bear and the Smelt and the speckled owl and good knows what other
> make believe crises these bed-wetters thrive on. It's their religion
> and no data to the contrary can persuade them that a real world outside
> the dank confines of their rectums.

> good knows ?

Hagar is so afraid of religion even the word "GOD" scares the devil out of
him.
.....And that's a lot o' scarrin'.

I say we put hagar on an iceberg with a polar bear and let them battle to
the death.

On Nov 5, 11:48 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "i2i" <boo...@netzero.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar" wrote in message
>
> > "i2i" <boo...@netzero.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "H gar" wrote in message
>
> >> It's over, folks. Al "there's a fire raging twixt me loins" Gore is
> >> bawling
> >> in his beer, since none of the "Wealthy to Poor Nation" money transfers
> >> have
> >> taken place, leaving his anticipated windfall in the doldrums.
>
> >>http://www.thegwpf.org/kyoto-limping/
>
> >> But the beast is not quite dead yet ... as long as there is a
> >> tree-hugger
> >> alive, they'll keep on yammering about the demise of the Polar Bear and
> >> the
> >> Smelt and the speckled owl and good knows what other make believe
> >> crises
> >> these bed-wetters thrive on. It's their religion and no data to the
> >> contrary can persuade them that a real world outside the dank confines
> >> of
> >> their rectums.
>
> >> ====================================================
>
> >> good knows ?
>
> >>Wow ... an extra "o" ... hoe cute ...
>
> > I guess things are all set up for you now, eh?
> > if obama wins the election tomorrow you'll
> > get four more years to whine about how obama
> > is responsible for your personal problems, but if
> > romney wins the election tomorrow you'll have
> > four more years to whine about how obama is
> > responsible for all of your personal problems.
>
> *****************************
> Just so we understand each other, you ignoramus, I have no
> personal problems. I am better off than perhaps 95% of the
> population, thanks to foresight and good financial planning.
> So it shouldn't matter who wins, except that I detest leeches
> who feel it is the Government's responsibility to take care of
> them, cradle to grave ... sort of like you.
> Industry and commerce makes the world go round and NOT
> Government. The sooner you dipshits of the Left learn that
> fine distinction and start to cooperate. the road to recovery
> can begin, unless we totally throw you out of office and begin
> to clean house ourselves.
> Regarding tomorrow ... stock up on tissues ... it'll be a sad night
> for you incessant whiners.

As corporate corruption (including unions) gets tagged for current and
past extortions, there's a very good chance that your retirement
income is going to get trimmed, as well as property taxes increased by
as much as 50%. So, you can thank yourself as much as anyone else,
for a redneck job well done.

You are ever the whining piss ant. I guess self reliance is an alien
concept for worms like you.
Proposition 13 took care of my property taxes, at least for as long as I
live in the house. My retirement income (whenever I do retire) consists of
three accounts and they are all fixed and mostly managed by myself, as it
should be. Social Security should add about $3,100 a month. So the fine
art of making money, what Liberals call corporate corruption and the Unions
blackmail and bribery of politicians has no effect on me.
I'll go on another trip to Europe next year while you Liberal pukes slide
deeper into shit.

I2i
2012-11-06 00:08:50 EST

great mirror work. hope it helps you.