Research Discussion: Pinging HVAC

Pinging HVAC

Just inquiring about your source of information that Michio Kaku is a
"skater". Did some research on my favorite scientist, but found no evidence
of his ever skating.

He is not gay, since he's married and has two children (even though the Left
would spin that) and he served in the US Army, though I would think his
educational goals could have given him an easy way out.

So, you must know something the rest of the world doesn't know and we would
appreciate a link to his alleged skating activities. I was stationed in
Alaska, where there's lots of ice and on occasions, when we were broke, we
went ice skating, since the skates were free and the ice was everywhere ...
I guess that makes me an undesirable in your book as well.

Perhaps a little deeper research before pulling the trigger might be in
order.

Here's his Bio:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku

I think you just hate Japs ...

On 11/4/2012 8:01 PM, Hägar wrote:
> Just inquiring about your source of information that Michio Kaku is a
> "skater". Did some research on my favorite scientist, but found no evidence
> of his ever skating.
>
> He is not gay, since he's married and has two children (even though the Left
> would spin that) and he served in the US Army, though I would think his
> educational goals could have given him an easy way out.
>
> So, you must know something the rest of the world doesn't know and we would
> appreciate a link to his alleged skating activities. I was stationed in
> Alaska, where there's lots of ice and on occasions, when we were broke, we
> went ice skating, since the skates were free and the ice was everywhere ...
> I guess that makes me an undesirable in your book as well.
>
> Perhaps a little deeper research before pulling the trigger might be in
> order.

I'll accept your apology in advance. Obviously.

I'd call this case closed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyYMbQFYGPU

PS- Never question me.

--
"I'm Harlow Campbell and I approved this message"

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

"HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in message
> On 11/4/2012 8:01 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Just inquiring about your source of information that Michio Kaku is a
>> "skater". Did some research on my favorite scientist, but found no
>> evidence
>> of his ever skating.
>>
>> He is not gay, since he's married and has two children (even though the
>> Left
>> would spin that) and he served in the US Army, though I would think his
>> educational goals could have given him an easy way out.
>>
>> So, you must know something the rest of the world doesn't know and we
>> would
>> appreciate a link to his alleged skating activities. I was stationed in
>> Alaska, where there's lots of ice and on occasions, when we were broke,
>> we
>> went ice skating, since the skates were free and the ice was everywhere
>> I guess that makes me an undesirable in your book as well.
>>
>> Perhaps a little deeper research before pulling the trigger might be in
>> order.
>

> I'll accept your apology in advance. Obviously.
>

> I'd call this case closed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyYMbQFYGPU
>
> PS- Never question me.

I'm not questioning you, I'm simply saying that you're wrong.
You may call this "case closed", but Kaku (that is a funny name, heh)
was not skating ... even you could learn what he did in a couple of
hours, if you lost some weight. He was demonstrating Newton's Law.
That makes him no more of a skater, than going to the bathroom makes you a
long distance runner.

Hockey players and Olympic figure skaters, they "Ice Skate".
Michio presented Amateur Hour for his kids ...

I still think it's because he's a Jap and you are racist ...

On 11/5/2012 9:37 AM, Hägar wrote:

>> I'll accept your apology in advance. Obviously.
>>

>> I'd call this case closed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyYMbQFYGPU
>>
>> PS- Never question me.
>
> I'm not questioning you, I'm simply saying that you're wrong.
> You may call this "case closed", but Kaku (that is a funny name, heh)
> was not skating ...

He was figure skating. Figure skating male = Queer

--

> On 11/5/2012 9:37 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>

>>> I'll accept your apology in advance. Obviously.
>>>

>>> I'd call this case closed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyYMbQFYGPU
>>>
>>> PS- Never question me.
>>
>> I'm not questioning you, I'm simply saying that you're wrong.
>> You may call this "case closed", but Kaku (that is a funny name, heh)
>> was not skating ...
>

> He was figure skating. Figure skating male = Queer

My apology ... I guess you've never seen real figure skaters, then ...
Kaku didn't do anything that Bobby Orr hasn't done on ice, but he
would shove his hockey stick up your ass if you called him a fag ...

On 11/5/2012 10:17 AM, Hägar wrote:

>> He was figure skating. Figure skating male = Queer
>>

> My apology ...

Apology accepted.

> I guess you've never seen real figure skaters, then ...

Queers on ice.

> Kaku didn't do anything that Bobby Orr hasn't done on ice, but he
> would shove his hockey stick up your ass if you called him a fag ...

I've seen Bobby Orr play in person many times. Bobby Orr isn't a queer
figure skater. Kaku is.

--
"I'm Harlow Campbell and I approved this message"

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Painius
2012-11-05 11:15:33 EST
On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 10:27:43 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>On 11/5/2012 10:17 AM, Hägar wrote:
>>
>>> He was figure skating. Figure skating male = Queer
>>>

>> My apology ...
>

>Apology accepted.
>

>> I guess you've never seen real figure skaters, then ...
>

>Queers on ice.
>

>> Kaku didn't do anything that Bobby Orr hasn't done on ice, but he
>> would shove his hockey stick up your ass if you called him a fag ...
>

>I've seen Bobby Orr play in person many times. Bobby Orr isn't a queer
>figure skater. Kaku is.

What do you call a person who thinks of all figure skaters as
homosexuals?

That would be the "acme", the "apex", the "majestic epitome" of a
raging, flaming homophobe. lmfbo!

--
Indelibly yours,
P* @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

On 11/5/2012 11:15 AM, Painius wrote:

>> I've seen Bobby Orr play in person many times. Bobby Orr isn't a queer
>> figure skater. Kaku is.
>
> What do you call a person who thinks of all figure skaters as
> homosexuals?

Can you name even ONE straight male figure skater? Just ONE?

...I didn't think so.

> That would be the "acme", the "apex", the "majestic epitome" of a
> raging, flaming homophobe. lmfbo!

I just call em as I see em.
If that makes me a homophobe, so be it.

--

> On 11/5/2012 11:15 AM, Painius wrote:
>>
>>> I've seen Bobby Orr play in person many times. Bobby Orr isn't a queer
>>> figure skater. Kaku is.
>>
>> What do you call a person who thinks of all figure skaters as
>> homosexuals?
>

> Can you name even ONE straight male figure skater? Just ONE?
>
> ...I didn't think so.
>

>> That would be the "acme", the "apex", the "majestic epitome" of a
>> raging, flaming homophobe. lmfbo!
>

> I just call em as I see em.
> If that makes me a homophobe, so be it.

Calling Kaku a "Figure Skater" is like calling you an "Eminent Astronomer" ,
just because you stumble around in that
particular NG environment ...
Get a life, HVAC, your prejudices are getting the better of you.

On Nov 4, 5:01 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just inquiring about your source of information that Michio Kaku is a
> "skater". Did some research on my favorite scientist, but found no evidence
> of his ever skating.
>
> He is not gay, since he's married and has two children (even though the Left
> would spin that) and he served in the US Army, though I would think his
> educational goals could have given him an easy way out.
>
> So, you must know something the rest of the world doesn't know and we would
> appreciate a link to his alleged skating activities. I was stationed in
> Alaska, where there's lots of ice and on occasions, when we were broke, we
> went ice skating, since the skates were free and the ice was everywhere ...
> I guess that makes me an undesirable in your book as well.
>
> Perhaps a little deeper research before pulling the trigger might be in
> order.
>
> Here's his Bio:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku
>
> I think you just hate Japs ...

Like yourself, Harlow hates anyone other than himself, though
especially Japs that made some of his era a living hell. Funny how
those we have provoked by way of our rednecks and oligarchs having
taken advantage of them, tend to return the favor in the form of karma
like WW2 and 9/11.