Research Discussion: You May Be A Muslim ...

You May Be A Muslim ...

1. You grow poppies and refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral
objection to liquor.
You may be a Muslim

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher and ammo, but you
can't afford shoes. You may be a Muslim

3. You have more wives than teeth.
You may be a Muslim

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon and pork
unclean.
You may be a Muslim

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
You may be a Muslim

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.
You may be a Muslim

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your
clothing.
You may be a Muslim

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting
off roadside bombs.
You may be a Muslim

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least
four.
You may be a Muslim

10. Your cousin is president of the United States .
You may be a Muslim

11. You find this offensive or racist ...
You probably are a Muslim

Bast
2012-11-02 02:51:38 EST
You may be an good ol' boy idiot if you post on usenet using the name
"hagar".
Correction,... "may be" is not a possibility,...It's a given.

Posts like the one below, seal the deal

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> 1. You grow poppies and refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral
> objection to liquor.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher and ammo,
> but you can't afford shoes. You may be a Muslim
>
> 3. You have more wives than teeth.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon and pork
> unclean.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in
> your clothing.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than
> setting off roadside bombs.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at
> least four.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 10. Your cousin is president of the United States .
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 11. You find this offensive or racist ...
> You probably are a Muslim

Bast
2012-11-02 02:57:41 EST
Looking at this again particularly # 9
Don't Mormons like Romney take numerous wives ?

Are you saying ROMNEY IS A MOSLEM ?
(not forgetting the Mormons believe they get their own planet when they die)

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> 1. You grow poppies and refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral
> objection to liquor.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher and ammo,
> but you can't afford shoes. You may be a Muslim
>
> 3. You have more wives than teeth.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon and pork
> unclean.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in
> your clothing.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than
> setting off roadside bombs.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at
> least four.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 10. Your cousin is president of the United States .
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 11. You find this offensive or racist ...
> You probably are a Muslim

Your utter stupidity is getting way ahead of your brain ... again ...

On Nov 1, 5:48 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 1. You grow poppies and refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral
> objection to liquor.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher and ammo, but you
> can't afford shoes. You may be a Muslim
>
> 3. You have more wives than teeth.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon and pork
> unclean.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your
> clothing.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting
> off roadside bombs.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least
> four.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 10. Your cousin is president of the United States .
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 11. You find this offensive or racist ...
> You probably are a Muslim

Replace Muslim with redneck or "cranky constipated redneck".

When and where are you planning on provoking the next 9/11?

Are you suggesting that religions haven't been in charge of most
governments?

How would your world as governed by deregulated bullies and rednecks
be any better off? (other than for benefiting yourself)

On Nov 1, 11:51 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> You may be an good ol' boy idiot if you post on usenet using the name
> "hagar".
> Correction,... "may be" is not a possibility,...It's a given.
>
> Posts like the one below, seal the deal
>

> H gar wrote:
> > 1. You grow poppies and refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral
> > objection to liquor.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher and ammo,
> > but you can't afford shoes. You may be a Muslim
>
> > 3. You have more wives than teeth.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon and pork
> > unclean.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in
> > your clothing.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than
> > setting off roadside bombs.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at
> > least four.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 10. Your cousin is president of the United States .
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 11. You find this offensive or racist ...
> > You probably are a Muslim

No doubt he has posted new cartoons of their Prophet Mohammed as
preying to a Jewish redneck biker.

If Hagar could start WW3, he would. Meanwhile, Americans that simply
can't be educated about basic infrastructure are perfectly fine and
dandy according to the redneck rule of our beloved Hagar.

On Nov 1, 11:57 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Looking at this again particularly # 9
> Don't Mormons like Romney take numerous wives ?
>
> Are you saying ROMNEY IS A MOSLEM ?
> (not forgetting the Mormons believe they get their own planet when they die)
>

> H gar wrote:
> > 1. You grow poppies and refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral
> > objection to liquor.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher and ammo,
> > but you can't afford shoes. You may be a Muslim
>
> > 3. You have more wives than teeth.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon and pork
> > unclean.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in
> > your clothing.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than
> > setting off roadside bombs.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at
> > least four.
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 10. Your cousin is president of the United States .
> > You may be a Muslim
>
> > 11. You find this offensive or racist ...
> > You probably are a Muslim

Hagar can't even take one wife (not even a gnarly biker bitch), so he
is simply jealous.

Any sort of tribal or faith-based community is simply not what our
Hagar thinks is normal, even though the first couple or three hundred
million years worth of his own redneck humanity is what got us this
far.

Come to think about it, those pesky ice ages didn't start until
humanity showed up, and only recently having decided to change
everything in order to suit their own desires. The Ed Conrad "man of
coal" is roughly 300 million years old.

Bast
2012-11-02 19:46:26 EST
So, are you saying the Mormon faith DOES NOT believe in Polygamy ?
Or that the male Mormon elders are not taught they willl get their own
planet when they die,....so the reason they need many wives to populate it.

Had you dumb party offered us a decent candidate like Ron Paul, this
election would have been over 2 months ago.
The Republicans WANT obama to win.

On Nov 2, 4:46 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> So, are you saying the Mormon faith DOES NOT believe in Polygamy ?
> Or that the male Mormon elders are not taught they willl get their own
> planet when they die,....so the reason they need many wives to populate it.
>
> Had you dumb party offered us a decent candidate like Ron Paul, this
> election would have been over 2 months ago.
> The Republicans WANT obama to win.
>

> Hägar wrote:
> > Your utter stupidity is getting way ahead of your brain ... again ...
>
> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> >> Looking at this again particularly # 9
> >> Don't Mormons like Romney take numerous wives ?
>
> >> Are you saying ROMNEY IS A MOSLEM ?
> >> (not forgetting the Mormons believe they get their own planet when they
> >> die)

The existing GOP option isn't a win-win for anyone, but that doesn't
stop our Hagar from being a racist pig of a redneck that'll vote for
anyone that'll pull the Kenya plug.

Warhol
2012-11-02 20:08:02 EST
On Nov 3, 12:46 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> So, are you saying the Mormon faith DOES NOT believe in Polygamy ?
> Or that the male Mormon elders are not taught they willl get their own
> planet when they die,....so the reason they need many wives to populate it.
>
> Had you dumb party offered us a decent candidate like Ron Paul, this
> election would have been over 2 months ago.
> The Republicans WANT obama to win.

I agree... so are the facts; "Republicans WANT obama to win"