Research Discussion: China's Second Stealth Fighter

China's Second Stealth Fighter

http://news.yahoo.com/photos-show-second-china-stealth-fighter-prototype-143758259--finance.html

Thanks to the Obama administration allowing the Chinese to abscond with top
secret plans of our own "Raptor" fighter, in an attempt to "level the
playing field" to use one of Obama's favorite euphemisms for "treason", the
Chinks are about to catch up with us, militarily. The Russkies are getting
once again belligerent, while Obama cuts defense spending so that the Losers
of the realm can have free cell phones, or "Obama-phones" as they are known
colloquially, while our own military slides into the shitter.

Do the right thing next Tuesday. A course correction has been 4 years
over-due.

On 11/1/2012 3:22 PM, Hägar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/photos-show-second-china-stealth-fighter-prototype-143758259--finance.html
>
> Thanks to the Obama administration allowing the Chinese to abscond with top
> secret plans of our own "Raptor" fighter, in an attempt to "level the
> playing field" to use one of Obama's favorite euphemisms for "treason", the
> Chinks are about to catch up with us, militarily.

The chinamen are far from competitive with us militarily.

In 30-40 years?....On the road we're on....?

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

"HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in message
> On 11/1/2012 3:22 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/photos-show-second-china-stealth-fighter-prototype-143758259--finance.html
>>
>> Thanks to the Obama administration allowing the Chinese to abscond with
>> top
>> secret plans of our own "Raptor" fighter, in an attempt to "level the
>> playing field" to use one of Obama's favorite euphemisms for "treason",
>> the
>> Chinks are about to catch up with us, militarily.
>

> The chinamen are far from competitive with us militarily.
>
> In 30-40 years?....On the road we're on....?

I'm not so sure, HVAC ... we had a chore keeping ahead of the Russkies until
their paradise collapsed. The Chinks put a man in orbit, twice. Not a small
technical feat. And as lose as we are with our classified technical military
stuff, they caught a few Chicks stealing stuff, but hoe many got away. Just
saying ...

On 11/1/2012 8:55 PM, Hägar wrote:

>> The chinamen are far from competitive with us militarily.
>>
>> In 30-40 years?....On the road we're on....?
>

> I'm not so sure, HVAC ... we had a chore keeping ahead of the Russkies until
> their paradise collapsed. The Chinks put a man in orbit, twice. Not a small
> technical feat. And as lose as we are with our classified technical military
> stuff, they caught a few Chicks stealing stuff, but hoe many got away. Just
> saying ...

Well, let's start with their navy. It sucks. They recently acquired an
aircraft carrier hull from Russia which won't be ready for combat
operations until around 2018-2020.

> On 11/1/2012 8:55 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>
>>> The chinamen are far from competitive with us militarily.
>>>
>>> In 30-40 years?....On the road we're on....?
>>

>> I'm not so sure, HVAC ... we had a chore keeping ahead of the Russkies
>> until
>> their paradise collapsed. The Chinks put a man in orbit, twice. Not a
>> small
>> technical feat. And as lose as we are with our classified technical
>> military
>> stuff, they caught a few Chicks stealing stuff, but hoe many got away.
>> Just
>> saying ...
>

> Well, let's start with their navy. It sucks. They recently acquired an
> aircraft carrier hull from Russia which won't be ready for combat
> operations until around 2018-2020.

On the other hand, the HAVE developed a ship-to-ship missile, based on the
French Exocet, which can be launched from 80 miles away, can zig-zag just
above the water level to its target, thus making aircraft carriers very
vulnerable and pretty much obsolete, not for launching planes, but for
landing ...

On Nov 1, 12:22 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/photos-show-second-china-stealth-fighter-protot...
>
> Thanks to the Obama administration allowing the Chinese to abscond with top
> secret plans of our own "Raptor" fighter, in an attempt to "level the
> playing field" to use one of Obama's favorite euphemisms for "treason", the
> Chinks are about to catch up with us, militarily.  The Russkies are getting
> once again belligerent, while Obama cuts defense spending so that the Losers
> of the realm can have free cell phones, or "Obama-phones" as they are known
> colloquially, while our own military slides into the shitter.
>
> Do the right thing next Tuesday.  A course correction has been 4 years
> over-due.

That new stealth fighter looks terrific, and it probably doesn't cost
10% of what our Joint Strike F-35s are costing us to own and operate.

But then you love having an unregulated industrial military complex,
so this one should only make you very happy.

How many variations of complex flying machines should our guys have,
and how much extra taxes and global inflation are you willing to pay
for?

The average pilot is worth a cost of ten million per year, plus the
staggering cost of their flying machines that always need to be
serviced, upgraded and/or replaced.

All combined, should we have a hundred different aircraft and another
hundred thousand active pilots and crew for them?

What part of WW3 is Hagar and his fellow rednecks going to provide?

Are you suggesting we should hurry up and nuke China before their
preemptive strike force fighters can be deployed with their WMD?

On 11/2/2012 8:45 AM, Hägar wrote:

>> Well, let's start with their navy. It sucks. They recently acquired an
>> aircraft carrier hull from Russia which won't be ready for combat
>> operations until around 2018-2020.
>
> On the other hand, the HAVE developed a ship-to-ship missile, based on the
> French Exocet, which can be launched from 80 miles away, can zig-zag just
> above the water level to its target, thus making aircraft carriers very
> vulnerable and pretty much obsolete, not for launching planes, but for
> landing ...

Existing and (secret) new technologies are coming online that will
prevent anything short of a nuclear blast from damaging our aircraft
carriers. That's about all I can say on that subject.

--
"I'm Harlow Campbell and I approved this message" "OK you cunts, let's
see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

> On 11/2/2012 8:45 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>

>>> Well, let's start with their navy. It sucks. They recently acquired an
>>> aircraft carrier hull from Russia which won't be ready for combat
>>> operations until around 2018-2020.
>>
>> On the other hand, the HAVE developed a ship-to-ship missile, based on
>> the
>> French Exocet, which can be launched from 80 miles away, can zig-zag just
>> above the water level to its target, thus making aircraft carriers very
>> vulnerable and pretty much obsolete, not for launching planes, but for
>> landing ...
>

> Existing and (secret) new technologies are coming online that will prevent
> anything short of a nuclear blast from damaging our aircraft carriers.
> That's about all I can say on that subject.

Well, another 4 years of Obama and the Chinks will totally own us.
We'll simply change flags on our war ships and paint their logo over
ours on our Air Force planes.

On Nov 2, 9:36 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "HVAC" <h...@physisist.net> wrote in message

> >> On the other hand, the HAVE developed a ship-to-ship missile, based on
> >> the
> >> French Exocet, which can be launched from 80 miles away, can zig-zag just
> >> above the water level to its target, thus making aircraft carriers very
> >> vulnerable and pretty much obsolete, not for launching planes, but for
> >> landing ...
>
> > Existing and (secret) new technologies are coming online that will prevent
> > anything short of a nuclear blast from damaging our aircraft carriers.
> > That's about all I can say on that subject.
>
> Well, another 4 years of Obama and the Chinks will totally own us.
> We'll simply change flags on our war ships and paint their logo over
> ours on our Air Force planes.

They already own or hold as collateral a good portion of whatever the
Rothschilds haven't financed. If it wasn't for China and the global
competition they created, most of everything you own or having eaten
would have cost you at least half again as much.

In other words, you should be very grateful to China, not to mention
their letting our redneck pilots sneak away from Japan, all because
our aircraft of that WW2 era didn't have the ability to return home
without a crash stopover in China. That little opening karma stunt of
our WW2 cost China a quarter million innocent lives, of which you and
others of your pathetic redneck kind never so much as thanked them for
that sacrifice.

If it were to be repeated, I'm not convinced that China would knowing
grant permission for our DoD/Pentagon to use their nation and its
people as an escape route, unless we first paid off the trillions in
debt.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

"Hägar" wrote in message

"HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in message
> On 11/2/2012 8:45 AM, Hägar wrote:
>>

>>> Well, let's start with their navy. It sucks. They recently acquired an
>>> aircraft carrier hull from Russia which won't be ready for combat
>>> operations until around 2018-2020.
>>
>> On the other hand, the HAVE developed a ship-to-ship missile, based on
>> the
>> French Exocet, which can be launched from 80 miles away, can zig-zag just
>> above the water level to its target, thus making aircraft carriers very
>> vulnerable and pretty much obsolete, not for launching planes, but for
>> landing ...
>

> Existing and (secret) new technologies are coming online that will prevent
> anything short of a nuclear blast from damaging our aircraft carriers.
> That's about all I can say on that subject.

Well, another 4 years of Obama and the Chinks will totally own us.
We'll simply change flags on our war ships and paint their logo over
ours on our Air Force planes.
You're safe, Hags. No one wants a central California cracker filled trailer
park.