Research Discussion: At A Time When New Jerseyans Have Enough Troubles ...

At A Time When New Jerseyans Have Enough Troubles ...

... here comes Super Nigger, complete with entourage, for an inspection.
Nothing like the do-nothings blocking traffic for the rescuers and cleanup
crews, all for the sake of a photo-op. I bet Christie really wanted to
tell
the ingrate to fuck off ...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-gets-first-hand-look-storm-devastation-180039194--election.html

Someone should have asked him what he's "inspecting" ... the stuttering
would have been a real knee-slapper. Ah well, as long as Chris Matthews
still get tingles up his leg ....

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

"Hägar" wrote in message

... here comes Super Nigger, complete with entourage, for an inspection.
Nothing like the do-nothings blocking traffic for the rescuers and cleanup
crews, all for the sake of a photo-op. I bet Christie really wanted to
tell
the ingrate to fuck off ...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-gets-first-hand-look-storm-devastation-180039194--election.html

Someone should have asked him what he's "inspecting" ... the stuttering
would have been a real knee-slapper. Ah well, as long as Chris Matthews
still get tingles up his leg ....

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Of course the reality is that Gov. Christie has been saying nice things
about how President Obama is handling this. All to the chagrin of the
Romney campaign who can only dribble on about how they really don't want to
eliminate FEMA. Bwahaahaaa. Between that and Romney getting his lies about
auto jobs going to China rammed straight up his ass by auto executives, it's
been a real disaster for the Romney campaign. Truly, after the auto
comments, it would seem he's not just a liar, but a pathological liar and is
not worthy of the office he seeks.

On Oct 31, 12:20 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... here comes Super Nigger, complete with entourage, for an inspection.
> Nothing like the do-nothings blocking traffic for the rescuers and cleanup
> crews, all for the sake of a photo-op.   I bet Christie really wanted to
> tell
> the ingrate to fuck off ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-gets-first-hand-look-storm-devastation-18...
>
> Someone should have asked him what he's "inspecting" ... the stuttering
> would have been a real knee-slapper. Ah well, as long as Chris Matthews
> still get tingles up his leg ....
>
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

And yet Hitler, as your ideal solution to everything, is still nowhere
in sight.

Have you even bothered to look up the definition of liberalism?

On Oct 31, 7:42 pm, "notroll2013" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> ... here comes Super Nigger, complete with entourage, for an inspection.
> Nothing like the do-nothings blocking traffic for the rescuers and cleanup
> crews, all for the sake of a photo-op.   I bet Christie really wanted to
> tell
> the ingrate to fuck off ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-gets-first-hand-look-storm-devastation-18...
>
> Someone should have asked him what he's "inspecting" ... the stuttering
> would have been a real knee-slapper. Ah well, as long as Chris Matthews
> still get tingles up his leg ....
>
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> Of course the reality is that Gov. Christie has been saying nice things
> about how President Obama is handling this.  All to the chagrin of the
> Romney campaign who can only dribble on about how they really don't want to
> eliminate FEMA.  Bwahaahaaa.  Between that and Romney getting his lies about
> auto jobs going to China rammed straight up his ass by auto executives, it's
> been a real disaster for the Romney campaign.  Truly, after the auto
> comments, it would seem he's not just a liar, but a pathological liar and is
> not worthy of the office he seeks.

Actually, being a serial LLPOF is kinda standard policy for being in
government. Perhaps President BHO is still not LLPOF qualified enough
to suit the standards that Hagar is in charge of enforcing.

On Oct 31, 7:42 pm, "notroll2013" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar" wrote in message

> ... here comes Super Nigger, complete with entourage, for an inspection.
> Nothing like the do-nothings blocking traffic for the rescuers and cleanup
> crews, all for the sake of a photo-op. I bet Christie really wanted to
> tell
> the ingrate to fuck off ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-gets-first-hand-look-storm-devastation-18...
>
> Someone should have asked him what he's "inspecting" ... the stuttering
> would have been a real knee-slapper. Ah well, as long as Chris Matthews
> still get tingles up his leg ....
>
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> Of course the reality is that Gov. Christie has been saying nice things
> about how President Obama is handling this. All to the chagrin of the
> Romney campaign who can only dribble on about how they really don't want
> eliminate FEMA. Bwahaahaaa. Between that and Romney getting his lies about
> auto jobs going to China rammed straight up his ass by auto executives,
> it's
> been a real disaster for the Romney campaign. Truly, after the auto
> comments, it would seem he's not just a liar, but a pathological liar and
> is
> not worthy of the office he seeks.

Actually, being a serial LLPOF is kinda standard policy for being in
government. Perhaps President BHO is still not LLPOF qualified enough
to suit the standards that Hagar is in charge of enforcing.

*** LLPOF ???? I love it when you babble in baby talk ... just
shows what a Gaylord you really are. Trust me, the Nigger is
show-boating, trying to corral a few more New Jersey votes
before the election.

Reminds me of something, though ... Seems that Bush helicoptered
over the far, far less inundated New Orleans to inspect the damage.
Not a peep from the Press. It wasn't until the Local and then the
State Democrats, who were in charge of disaster control, were caught with
their pants down,because they are fucking Liberals, that the Press
suddenly made it GWBs fault. That idiot Nigger Nagin and the useless
"Louisiana Purchase" cunt Governor walked Scott free, while Bush got
hammered for their incompetence.

But Obama flies to New Jersey, the Press makes a to-do about it that
you'd think he was Jebus, incarnate.

Here is my guarantee: If Obama wins re-election, all the promises he
made to Christy will be Null and Void, because he's a chronic Liar.
But, it's really a moot point, since Romney will be the next POTUS.

On Nov 1, 7:49 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 31, 7:42 pm, "notroll2013" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "H gar" wrote in message

> > ... here comes Super Nigger, complete with entourage, for an inspection.
> > Nothing like the do-nothings blocking traffic for the rescuers and cleanup
> > crews, all for the sake of a photo-op. I bet Christie really wanted to
> > tell
> > the ingrate to fuck off ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/obama-gets-first-hand-look-storm-devastation-18...
>
> > Someone should have asked him what he's "inspecting" ... the stuttering
> > would have been a real knee-slapper. Ah well, as long as Chris Matthews
> > still get tingles up his leg ....
>
> > Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> > Of course the reality is that Gov. Christie has been saying nice things
> > about how President Obama is handling this. All to the chagrin of the
> > Romney campaign who can only dribble on about how they really don't want
> > eliminate FEMA. Bwahaahaaa. Between that and Romney getting his lies about
> > auto jobs going to China rammed straight up his ass by auto executives,
> > it's
> > been a real disaster for the Romney campaign. Truly, after the auto
> > comments, it would seem he's not just a liar, but a pathological liar and
> > is
> > not worthy of the office he seeks.
>
> Actually, being a serial LLPOF is kinda standard policy for being in
> government.  Perhaps President BHO is still not LLPOF qualified enough
> to suit the standards that Hagar is in charge of enforcing.
>
> *** LLPOF ???? I love it when you babble in baby talk ... just
> shows what a Gaylord you really are. Trust me, the Nigger is
> show-boating, trying to corral a few more New Jersey votes
> before the election.
>
> Reminds me of something, though ... Seems that Bush helicoptered
> over the far, far less inundated New Orleans to inspect the damage.
> Not a peep from the Press.  It wasn't until the Local and then the
> State Democrats, who were in charge of disaster control, were caught with
> their pants down,because they are fucking Liberals, that the Press
> suddenly made it GWBs fault.  That idiot Nigger Nagin and the useless
> "Louisiana Purchase" cunt Governor walked Scott free, while Bush got
> hammered for their incompetence.
>
> But Obama flies to New Jersey, the Press makes a to-do about it that
> you'd think he was Jebus, incarnate.
>
> Here is my guarantee:  If Obama wins re-election, all the promises he
> made to Christy will be Null and Void, because he's a chronic Liar.
> But, it's really a moot point, since Romney will be the next POTUS.

You ZNR rednecks are always so bitter and unable to see the good
intentions in anything.

What's wrong with improved infrastructure coming out of any of this?

Are you suggesting that those unfortunate Americans are not entitled
to any of your loot that you so often brag about having so much of?

On Nov 1, 7:49 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 31, 7:42 pm, "notroll2013" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "H gar" wrote in message

> > ... here comes Super Nigger, complete with entourage, for an inspection.
> > Nothing like the do-nothings blocking traffic for the rescuers and
> > cleanup
> > crews, all for the sake of a photo-op. I bet Christie really wanted to
> > tell
> > the ingrate to fuck off ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/obama-gets-first-hand-look-storm-devastation-18...
>
> > Someone should have asked him what he's "inspecting" ... the stuttering
> > would have been a real knee-slapper. Ah well, as long as Chris Matthews
> > still get tingles up his leg ....
>
> > Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> > Of course the reality is that Gov. Christie has been saying nice things
> > about how President Obama is handling this. All to the chagrin of the
> > Romney campaign who can only dribble on about how they really don't want
> > eliminate FEMA. Bwahaahaaa. Between that and Romney getting his lies
> > about
> > auto jobs going to China rammed straight up his ass by auto executives,
> > it's
> > been a real disaster for the Romney campaign. Truly, after the auto
> > comments, it would seem he's not just a liar, but a pathological liar
> > and
> > is
> > not worthy of the office he seeks.
>
> Actually, being a serial LLPOF is kinda standard policy for being in
> government. Perhaps President BHO is still not LLPOF qualified enough
> to suit the standards that Hagar is in charge of enforcing.
>
> *** LLPOF ???? I love it when you babble in baby talk ... just
> shows what a Gaylord you really are. Trust me, the Nigger is
> show-boating, trying to corral a few more New Jersey votes
> before the election.
>
> Reminds me of something, though ... Seems that Bush helicoptered
> over the far, far less inundated New Orleans to inspect the damage.
> Not a peep from the Press. It wasn't until the Local and then the
> State Democrats, who were in charge of disaster control, were caught with
> their pants down,because they are fucking Liberals, that the Press
> suddenly made it GWBs fault. That idiot Nigger Nagin and the useless
> "Louisiana Purchase" cunt Governor walked Scott free, while Bush got
> hammered for their incompetence.
>
> But Obama flies to New Jersey, the Press makes a to-do about it that
> you'd think he was Jebus, incarnate.
>
> Here is my guarantee: If Obama wins re-election, all the promises he
> made to Christy will be Null and Void, because he's a chronic Liar.
> But, it's really a moot point, since Romney will be the next POTUS.

You ZNR rednecks are always so bitter and unable to see the good
intentions in anything.

*** You can sum up the Liberal's "good" intentions in one sentence:
"We're from the Government and we're here to help" !!!
Somehow, that always bites us in the ass.

On Nov 1, 8:16 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > their pants down,because they are fucking Liberals, that the Press
> > suddenly made it GWBs fault. That idiot Nigger Nagin and the useless
> > "Louisiana Purchase" cunt Governor walked Scott free, while Bush got
> > hammered for their incompetence.
>
> > But Obama flies to New Jersey, the Press makes a to-do about it that
> > you'd think he was Jebus, incarnate.
>
> > Here is my guarantee: If Obama wins re-election, all the promises he
> > made to Christy will be Null and Void, because he's a chronic Liar.
> > But, it's really a moot point, since Romney will be the next POTUS.
>
> You ZNR rednecks are always so bitter and unable to see the good
> intentions in anything.
>
> *** You can sum up the Liberal's "good" intentions in one sentence:
> "We're from the Government and we're here to help" !!!
> Somehow, that always bites us in the ass.

Yes indeed, and I've pointed this out many times plus having offered
alternatives that could and should have been implemented decades ago,
just like those thorium fueled reactors could have been accomplished
decades ago.