Research Discussion: Hurricane Sandy's Intensity Fluctuates, Threatens East Coast States.

Hurricane Sandy's Intensity Fluctuates, Threatens East Coast States.

Hurricane Sandy's Intensity Fluctuates, Threatens East Coast States

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETbvybF7Jg

A good video from ABC.

The Navy is moving 23 ships out.

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

On Oct 27, 10:10 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Hurricane Sandy's Intensity Fluctuates, Threatens East Coast States
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETbvybF7Jg
>
> A good video from ABC.
>
> The Navy is moving 23 ships out.
>
> __________________

Most of the damage and loss of life will have been preventable, but as
per usual it'll be just another stormy do-over like the next hundred
bad storms will happen. A high percentage of Americans simply can not
be educated for their own health or other good.

On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 22:19:46 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 27, 10:10 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Hurricane Sandy's Intensity Fluctuates, Threatens East Coast States
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETbvybF7Jg
>>
>> A good video from ABC.
>>
>> The Navy is moving 23 ships out.
>>
>> __________________
>>
>A high percentage of Americans simply can not
>be educated for their own health or other good.

A lot of people like a bit of dangerous excitement.
Look at the early astronauts for example.

Woooo, and UFO Researchers...

I used to get death threats just for studying
the Milky Way Galaxy and the possibility
of extraterrestrial life !!

And that's not "dangerous excitement", that's just normal
to want to study about the Milky Way Galaxy !!!

And the Real M.I.B
don't want us to learn from thousands
of different species of extraterrestrials too.

Anyway, it looks like things are changing in Human Intelligence
Agencies.

It just comes down to common sense, OSINT, and caring for ourselves.

__________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

G=EMC^2
2012-10-28 09:58:13 EST
On Oct 28, 1:10 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Hurricane Sandy's Intensity Fluctuates, Threatens East Coast States
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETbvybF7Jg
>
> A good video from ABC.
>
> The Navy is moving 23 ships out.
>
> __________________

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Heavy Air THeory is now being used all over the world. Nobel prize
theory O ya Trebert

On 10/28/2012 9:58 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> Heavy Air THeory is now being used all over the world. Nobel prize
> theory O ya Trebert

Could you please explain your 'heavy air' theory, Bert?

Thx in advance, your bestest buddy, Harlow.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On Oct 28, 6:58 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 1:10 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > Hurricane Sandy's Intensity Fluctuates, Threatens East Coast States
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETbvybF7Jg
>
> > A good video from ABC.
>
> > The Navy is moving 23 ships out.
>
> > __________________
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli gence_Agency.jpg)
> >  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> > One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> > Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYou...
>
> Heavy Air THeory is now being used all over the world. Nobel prize
> theory  O ya   Trebert

With perhaps 100e12 tonnes of atmospheric water vapor to deal with,
and it has to keep coming down somewhere, not to mention the added
erosion it'll cause.

On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 06:58:13 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 28, 1:10 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Hurricane Sandy's Intensity Fluctuates, Threatens East Coast States
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETbvybF7Jg
>>
>> A good video from ABC.
>>
>> The Navy is moving 23 ships out.
>>
>> __________________

>Heavy Air THeory is now being used all over the world. Nobel prize
>theory O ya Trebert

Proof of Heavy Air Theory !!! ...

1.
http://megduerksen.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c469c53ef01539124722e970b-640wi

2.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26bfiMytG1qcj0rho1_500.jpg

3.
http://happierfeet.homestead.com/Eagle_Nebula_In_True_Color-med.jpg

It's all coming from the 475th dimension !!!
Your only protection is hiding inside Hurricane Sandy !!!

;-)

__________________________________

LOL

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

G=EMC^2
2012-10-29 08:51:33 EST
On Oct 28, 2:07 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 6:58 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 28, 1:10 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hurricane Sandy's Intensity Fluctuates, Threatens East Coast States
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETbvybF7Jg
>
> > > A good video from ABC.
>
> > > The Navy is moving 23 ships out.
>
> > > __________________
>
> > > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli gence_Agency.jpg)
> > >  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> > > One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> > > Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > > Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> > > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYou...
>
> > Heavy Air THeory is now being used all over the world. Nobel prize
> > theory  O ya   Trebert
>
> With perhaps 100e12 tonnes of atmospheric water vapor to deal with,
> and it has to keep coming down somewhere, not to mention the added
> erosion it'll cause.

All that heavy air will come down with greater force. Storm has moved
far north of the Equator and in late Fall (WOW) Warm up draft hitting
upper cold air very bad especially with a mass the size of Texas.(WOW)
Staying over the Atlantic much to long (WOW) That's 3 WOWs and that
means NYC is OUT Remember my prediction about NYC when Sandy had not
passed Porta Rico. I can now predict huge snow storm for upstate
NY,and Montreal If the rest of my predictions are on the money I
will resume being this groups weather man. I take the job seriously. I
never fudge No 50%,and will be first to say I have egg on my face.
Weather comes under Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle. Its tricky. It
needs much thought,and no guessing. Its not only looking out the
window,its knowing when to close the window. I'm the best . I studied
meteorology from the first day nightbat gave me the job. I wanted to
be top gun. To know all the variables of climate. I know what a square
mile of air weighs. How much energy an average thunderstorm has. Been
working on the structure of tornado's curved funnel. This thought
on Sandy just jumped in. Sandy will have the record for most tons of
warm air merging with the most tons of cold air. Each having trillions
of tons. TeBet PS Meteorology is very exciting. Its knowing your
right about the future.

On 10/29/2012 8:51 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> All that heavy air will come down with greater force. Storm has moved
> far north of the Equator and in late Fall (WOW) Warm up draft hitting
> upper cold air very bad especially with a mass the size of Texas.(WOW)
> Staying over the Atlantic much to long (WOW) That's 3 WOWs and that
> means NYC is OUT Remember my prediction about NYC when Sandy had not
> passed Porta Rico. I can now predict huge snow storm for upstate
> NY,and Montreal If the rest of my predictions are on the money I
> will resume being this groups weather man.

Yes. You will do what I told you to do and provide weather reports.
If you fail in this, you will be thrown out like yesterday's trash.

> I take the job seriously. I
> never fudge

Except in your pants.

> Weather comes under Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

That proves that not only do you no nothing about weather, you also know
nothing about physics.

> needs much thought,and no guessing. Its not only looking out the
> window,its knowing when to close the window. I'm the best .

Ya. You win first prize in the 'window closing' contest. Congratulations.

> I studied
> meteorology from the first day nightbat gave me the job. I wanted to
> be top gun.

Yup. One day of study sounds about right.

> To know all the variables of climate. I know what a square
> mile of air weighs.

You do mean 'cubic' mile, right?

> How much energy an average thunderstorm has. Been
> working on the structure of tornado's curved funnel. This thought
> on Sandy just jumped in. Sandy will have the record for most tons of
> warm air merging with the most tons of cold air. Each having trillions
> of tons. TeBet PS Meteorology is very exciting. Its knowing your
> right about the future.

You suck.

On Oct 29, 5:51 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 2:07 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Heavy Air THeory is now being used all over the world. Nobel prize
> > > theory  O ya   Trebert
>
> > With perhaps 100e12 tonnes of atmospheric water vapor to deal with,
> > and it has to keep coming down somewhere, not to mention the added
> > erosion it'll cause.
>
> All that heavy air will come down with greater force.  Storm has moved
> far north of the Equator and in late Fall (WOW)  Warm up draft hitting
> upper cold air very bad especially with a mass the size of Texas.(WOW)
> Staying over the Atlantic much to long (WOW)  That's 3 WOWs and that
> means NYC is OUT  Remember my prediction about NYC when Sandy had not
> passed Porta Rico.  I can now predict huge snow storm for upstate
> NY,and Montreal   If the rest of my predictions are on the money I
> will resume being this groups weather man. I take the job seriously. I
> never fudge  No 50%,and will be first to say I have egg on my face.
> Weather comes under Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle. Its tricky. It
> needs much thought,and no guessing. Its not only looking out the
> window,its knowing when to close the window.  I'm the best . I studied
> meteorology from the first day nightbat gave me the job. I wanted to
> be top gun. To know all the variables of climate. I know what a square
> mile of air weighs. How much energy an average thunderstorm has. Been
> working on the structure of tornado's curved funnel.    This thought
> on Sandy just jumped in. Sandy will have the record for most tons of
> warm air merging with the most tons of cold air. Each having trillions
> of tons. TeBet   PS Meteorology is very exciting. Its knowing your
> right about the future.

As this world thaws and there's less ice available for moderating the
global weather, as well as global dimming and the ongoing blast of
hydrocarbon heat plus its unavoidable pollution that's only getting
worse as other nations attempt to hold their own (extensively against
us or otherwise because of us), is why these storms and the increased
volume of water vapor is going do serious erosion and infrastructure
damage.

Our government has been doing (ever since WW2) such a piss poor job of
educating this and the next generations of K12s, that it's nearly
hopeless.

The continuous cost of our having to rebuild from annual storm damaged
infrastructure, salvaging dumbfounded communities and private homes
that are always surprised that anything bad could ever happen to them,
has been exceeding the resources at hand. Mother nature is much like
the foreknowing of 9/11 and the homeland consequences imposed as well
as being passed along to the next K12 generations of morons that can
hardly tie their own shoelaces, much less deductively investigate in
order to act/react responsibly before getting nailed once again.

In our early time and especially that of our parents and grandparents,
it was perfectly clear as to what made good sense as to building a
proper home and other community structures that wouldn't blow over or
get washed away by the very next storm. Nowadays a high percentage of
Americans have been snookered and dumbfounded into living in fancy
homes they can't honestly afford, and of over financed structures
being built more for their stylish looks rather than function, not to
mention in well defined flood areas or where natural erosions or
forest and grass fires have taken place.

Our government does almost nothing to elaborate on behalf those having
done things right, and instead promotes whatever the retail trend is
promoting and selling on credit to those that can't possibly afford
what they've already purchased on credit. K12s seem to know
everything about refinancing and declaring bankruptcy, but they know
nothing about doing stuff right to begin with, much less as to making
do by taking a whole lot better care of whatever they have.

So, it's nearly hopeless and obviously too late for millions of hard
working Americans that trusted their government and whatever peers to
do the right things. They'll just have to start over and keep making
the rest of us (including the whole world) paying for it.