Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry Sells His Innocence Online For $780,000 ...

Sir Gilligan Horry Sells His Innocence Online For $780,000 ...

Sir Gilligan Horry Sells His Innocence Online For $780,000 ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/9632335/Brazilian-student-sells-her-virginity-for-780000-online.html

then I might just be able to get a speck of Land !!!

Lot 1, 220 Hawkesbury Road, Moggill, Qld 4070

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-qld-moggill-200192921

$850,000

__________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

> Sir Gilligan Horry Sells His Innocence Online For $780,000 ...
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/9632335/Brazilian-student-sells-her-virginity-for-780000-online.html

That Chinaman is going to get within 5 inches of that sweet
receptacle and blow like Krakatoa .....

That might just be the way for the world's maiden fair to pay
for their college education, instead of giving it away for a
greasy hamburger and an order of fries, like noTroll's mother
did way back when ...

On Oct 25, 11:24 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry Sells His Innocence Online For $780,000 ...
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/9632335...
>
> then I might just be able to get a speck of Land !!!
>
> Lot 1, 220 Hawkesbury Road, Moggill, Qld 4070
>
> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-qld-moggill-20...
>
>   $850,000
>
> __________________________________
>
> __________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

But are you still a virgin?

Who would pay anything for your soul, much less its virginity?

This however does seem like a perfectly fair tradeoff, and what can
legally stop these young adults from taking advantage of their youth
while it's still perfectly ripe. At least it's a whole lot more
honest and safer than what Semites and Catholics do to the youth of
their own kind, and not that a few other faith-based cults and cabals
have any morals to brag about when they typically fail to police their
own kind.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:59:40 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 25, 11:24 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Sir Gilligan Horry Sells His Innocence Online For $780,000 ...
>>
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/9632335...
>>
>> then I might just be able to get a speck of Land !!!
>>
>> Lot 1, 220 Hawkesbury Road, Moggill, Qld 4070
>>
>> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-qld-moggill-20...
>>
>>   $850,000
>>

>But are you still Sweet and Innocent ?

No, I listened to too much ART BELL & LINDA MOULTON HOWE.

____________________________

__________________

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 09:11:51 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Sir Gilligan Horry Sells His Innocence Online For $780,000 ...
>>
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/9632335/Brazilian-student-sells-her-virginity-for-780000-online.html
>>

>That Chinaman is going to get within 5 inches of that sweet
>receptacle and blow like Krakatoa ...

She has no breasts and is not pretty at all.
She would have to pay me $780,000.

But I would just say...

I'm sorry, I'm too busy listening to...

ART BELL & LINDA MOULTON HOWE.

And of course... saving the world.

_____________________________

__________________

On Oct 26, 12:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:59:40 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Oct 25, 11:24 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Sir Gilligan Horry Sells His Innocence Online For $780,000 ...
>
> >>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/9632335...
>
> >> then I might just be able to get a speck of Land !!!
>
> >> Lot 1, 220 Hawkesbury Road, Moggill, Qld 4070
>
> >>http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-qld-moggill-20...
>
> >> $850,000
>
> >But are you still Sweet and Innocent ?
>
> No, I listened to too much ART BELL & LINDA MOULTON HOWE.

In that case, you missed the opportunity to pimp yourself.

If you had a good looking 20 year old daughter (still virgin), what
sort of worldly advise would you be willing to share?

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:43:42 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 26, 12:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:59:40 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >But are you still Sweet and Innocent ?
>>
>> No, I listened to too much ART BELL & LINDA MOULTON HOWE.
>>

>In that case, you missed the opportunity to pimp yourself.
>
>If you had a good looking 20 year old daughter (still virgin), what
>sort of worldly advise would you be willing to share?

Take up Extraterrestrial UFO Research and make more Real M.I.B
YouTube channels...

http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs

Much better than sitting around
slurping redbull smoothies and rooting like flies.

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"

Relax, you can thank me in the year 2057.

Dedicated to Axelrod and the Twins.

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

> Sir Gilligan Horry Sells His Innocence Online For $780,000 ...
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/9632335/Brazilian-student-sells-her-virginity-for-780000-online.html

She's a bit chubby for me. Her man-face draws attention away from her
body, however.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

>> In that case, you missed the opportunity to pimp yourself.
>>
>> If you had a good looking 20 year old daughter (still virgin), what
>> sort of worldly advise would you be willing to share?

I wonder hot much Brad Goth could get for HIS virginity?

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:01:48 -0400, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>On 10/26/2012 2:24 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> Sir Gilligan Horry Sells His Innocence Online For $780,000 ...
>>
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/9632335/Brazilian-student-sells-her-virginity-for-780000-online.html
>

>She's a bit chubby for me. Her man-face draws attention away from her
>body, however.

Yeah.
But I shouldn't be so mean to her.
I gotta watch myself, I'm getting old and cantankerous.

She's probably nice,
and she did well getting the money.

Much better than the peanuts I get from the internet.

I WILL BECOME CHIEF COLONEL COMMANDER UFO DEBUNKER !!!

(to get a speck of Land on planet Earth)

LOL