Research Discussion: The Pot Calling The Kettle Black ...

The Pot Calling The Kettle Black ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

This is beyond the pale ... the world's greatest bullshit artist,
ever, has the cajones to call Mitt Romney, self-made millionaire,
a man who has donated more money to worthy causes than
the Community Organizing Negroid ever earned in his entire
life, a "Bullshitter":

http://www.indecisionforever.com/blog/2012/10/25/barack-obama-calls-mitt-romney-a-bullster

Having saved the economy is bullshit
Having turned around the economy is bullshit.
Having created millions of jobs is bullshit
having increased the deficit by 5 trillion is bullshit
Paying $4.50 a gallon for gas is bullshit.
Bankrupting the USofA is bullshit.

You, Mr. Obama, are Bullshit !!!!

Double-A
2012-10-25 17:20:54 EST
On Oct 25, 2:09 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is beyond the pale ... the world's greatest bullshit artist,
> ever, has the cajones to call Mitt Romney, self-made millionaire,
> a man who has donated more money to worthy causes than
> the Community Organizing Negroid ever earned in his entire
> life, a "Bullshitter":
>
> http://www.indecisionforever.com/blog/2012/10/25/barack-obama-calls-m...
>
> Having saved the economy is bullshit
> Having turned around the economy is bullshit.
> Having created millions of jobs is bullshit
> having increased the deficit by 5 trillion is bullshit
> Paying $4.50 a gallon for gas is bullshit.
> Bankrupting the USofA is bullshit.
>
> You, Mr. Obama, are Bullshit !!!!

Increasing Double-A's income by 1000% is not bullshit!

Double-A

Notro112O13
2012-10-25 17:32:11 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

This is beyond the pale ... the world's greatest bullshit artist,
ever, has the cajones to call Mitt Romney, self-made millionaire,
a man who has donated more money to worthy causes than
the Community Organizing Negroid ever earned in his entire
life, a "Bullshitter":

http://www.indecisionforever.com/blog/2012/10/25/barack-obama-calls-mitt-romney-a-bullster

Having saved the economy is bullshit
Having turned around the economy is bullshit.
Having created millions of jobs is bullshit
having increased the deficit by 5 trillion is bullshit
Paying $4.50 a gallon for gas is bullshit.
Bankrupting the USofA is bullshit.

You, Mr. Obama, are Bullshit !!!!
**************
Hags, you are one stupid cracker.
1. Obama and Bernanke did save the the economy from what would have been a
depression
2. The economy has turned around and is heading up - even Warren Buffet
agrees on that
3. Millions of jobs have been created since Dubya's last month when we were
losing jobs at the rate of 800,000 per month
4. The major reason for the budget deficit is Republican spending on wars
and big pharma.
5. POTUS has little if anything to do with the price of gasoline at the
pump. Oil in fungible (now go look up that word and maybe you'll
understand).
6. You may be bankrupt, but the Nation isn't.

You, Mr. Hagar, are one talking point regurgitating cracker.

On Oct 25, 2:09 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is beyond the pale ... the world's greatest bullshit artist,
> ever, has the cajones to call Mitt Romney, self-made millionaire,
> a man who has donated more money to worthy causes than
> the Community Organizing Negroid ever earned in his entire
> life, a "Bullshitter":
>
> http://www.indecisionforever.com/blog/2012/10/25/barack-obama-calls-m...
>
> Having saved the economy is bullshit
> Having turned around the economy is bullshit.
> Having created millions of jobs is bullshit
> having increased the deficit by 5 trillion is bullshit
> Paying $4.50 a gallon for gas is bullshit.
> Bankrupting the USofA is bullshit.
>
> You, Mr. Obama, are Bullshit !!!!

At least so far, early votes has Mr. bullshit support well ahead.

I'm sure the gap will close, but without bogus votes and otherwise
vote tampering like GW Bush had to do, your sweet guy from GOP hell
isn't going to lead us anywhere.

The good news is that you'll have to take the suicide option because,
President BHO isn't going to renew your special fat biker benefits.
In fact, with the amount of loot you claimed to have been paid, you'll
likely move up another retroactive notch or two on the taxable income
scale.

Thank you.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

ChasNemo
2012-10-26 02:10:52 EST
On Oct 25, 5:09 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is beyond the pale ... the world's greatest bullshit artist,
> ever, has the cajones to call Mitt Romney, self-made millionaire,
> a man who has donated more money to worthy causes than
> the Community Organizing Negroid ever earned in his entire
> life, a "Bullshitter":
>
> http://www.indecisionforever.com/blog/2012/10/25/barack-obama-calls-m...
>
> Having saved the economy is bullshit
> Having turned around the economy is bullshit.
> Having created millions of jobs is bullshit
> having increased the deficit by 5 trillion is bullshit
> Paying $4.50 a gallon for gas is bullshit.
> Bankrupting the USofA is bullshit.
>
> You, Mr. Obama, are Bullshit !!!!

President Obama is merely telling it like it is, so your meltdown is
no surprise.

Look on the bright side -- you can dress as a Republican for
Halloween..

Your head is already up your ass, so you're all set, Fagar.

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:32:11 -0500, "notro112O13"
<*3@charter.net> wrote:

>"Hägar" wrote in message
>
>This is beyond the pale ... the world's greatest bullshit artist,
>ever, has the cajones to call Mitt Romney, self-made millionaire,
>a man who has donated more money to worthy causes than
>the Community Organizing Negroid ever earned in his entire
>life, a "Bullshitter":
>
>http://www.indecisionforever.com/blog/2012/10/25/barack-obama-calls-mitt-romney-a-bullster
>
>Having saved the economy is bullshit
>Having turned around the economy is bullshit.
>Having created millions of jobs is bullshit
>having increased the deficit by 5 trillion is bullshit
>Paying $4.50 a gallon for gas is bullshit.
>Bankrupting the USofA is bullshit.
>
>You, Mr. Obama, are Bullshit !!!!
>**************
>Hags, you are one stupid cracker.
>1. Obama and Bernanke did save the the economy from what would have been a
>depression
>2. The economy has turned around and is heading up - even Warren Buffet
>agrees on that
>3. Millions of jobs have been created since Dubya's last month when we were
>losing jobs at the rate of 800,000 per month
>4. The major reason for the budget deficit is Republican spending on wars
>and big pharma.
>5. POTUS has little if anything to do with the price of gasoline at the
>pump. Oil in fungible (now go look up that word and maybe you'll
>understand).
>6. You may be bankrupt, but the Nation isn't.
>
>You, Mr. Hagar, are one talking point regurgitating cracker.

Just think, we can have Hagar for all of 2013 too.
The Universe is just Magic.

And if Obama doesn't get back in,
and I bet you two UFO sightings
that he doesn't get back in, ...
We will have to help Hagar
think of new things to talk about here.

Any ideas ?

________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

G*@swbell.net
2012-10-26 08:40:41 EST
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:09:20 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This is beyond the pale ... the world's greatest bullshit artist,
>ever, has the cajones to call Mitt Romney, self-made millionaire,
>a man who has donated more money to worthy causes than
>the Community Organizing Negroid ever earned in his entire
>life, a "Bullshitter":
>
>http://www.indecisionforever.com/blog/2012/10/25/barack-obama-calls-mitt-romney-a-bullster
>
>Having saved the economy is bullshit
>Having turned around the economy is bullshit.
>Having created millions of jobs is bullshit
>having increased the deficit by 5 trillion is bullshit
>Paying $4.50 a gallon for gas is bullshit.
>Bankrupting the USofA is bullshit.
>
>You, Mr. Obama, are Bullshit !!!!

Here's a copy/paste with some pertinent informaiotn along these lines.

Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable

A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being "likable"
or that he doesn't "relate well" to people. Frankly, we struggled to
understand why. So after much research, we have come up with a Top Ten
List to explain this "un-likablility."

Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:

1. Drop-dead handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like
every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.

2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to
her. Very supportive of her through her bouts with breast cancer and
MS.

3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)

4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when
necessary.

5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum-laude from both Harvard Law
School and Harvard Business School ...and by the way, his academic
records are NOT sealed.

6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even
in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for
today's America ?

7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God,
went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a
SUCCESS!

8. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police
records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a
stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America 's scorn.

9. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very
strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living,
patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and
honest.

10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't
relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that
money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and
earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.

It's a strange world, isn't it?

Personal Information:

His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney
He was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old.
His Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan
He was raised in Bloomfield Hills , Michigan
He is Married to Ann Romney since 1969; they five children.

Education:
B.A. from Brigham Young University , J.D. and M.B.A. from Harvard
University

Religion:
Mormon - The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints

Working Background:
After high school, he spent 30 months in France as a Mormon
missionary.
After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School
simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar exam, but never worked as
an attorney.
In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital a private equity investment firm,
one of the largest such firms in the United States .
In 1994, he ran for Senator of Massachusetts and lost to Ted Kennedy.
He was President and CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.
In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where
he eliminated a 1.5 billion deficit.

Some Interesting Facts about Romney:
Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in
Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing
90,000 people. Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of
business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's,
Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group,
Dollarama, Home Depot Supply and many others.

He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial
campaign 1 year. He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's
office for eight years. He was an unpaid bishop and stake president of
his church for ten years. He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake
Olympic Committee for three years. He took no salary and was the
unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years.

He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity. Mitt Romney
is one of the wealthiest self-made men in our country but has given
more back to its citizens in terms of money, service and time than
most men. And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity,
almost 19% of his income.... Just for comparison purposes, Obama gave
1% and Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%.

Mitt Romney is Trustworthy:

He will show us his birth certificate
He will show us his high school and college transcripts.
He will show us his social security card.
He will show us his law degree.
He will show us his draft notice.
He will show us his medical records.
He will show us his income tax records; what was required of all other
former presidents.
He will show us he has nothing to hide.

Mitt Romney's background, experience and trustworthiness show him to
be a great leader and an excellent citizen for President of the United
States .

You may think that Romney may not be the best representative the
Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is,
and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or
practice fiscal irresponsibility. I know he has the ability to turn
this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We
won't like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but
someone with Romney's background can do it. But, on the minus side, he
never was a "Community Organizer", never took drugs or smoked pot,
never got drunk, did not associate with communists or those who hate
this country, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God
to damn the US.

Is it a priority to have likeable president or does this country need
a president that will solve our current economic and outrages debt
crisis just for starters?

Edwin Gondar
2012-10-26 09:04:30 EST
On Oct 26, 8:40 am, gordo...@swbell.net wrote:
> [...]
>
> You may think that Romney may not be the best representative the
> Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is,
> and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or
> practice fiscal irresponsibility. I know he has the ability to turn
> this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We
> won't like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but
> someone with Romney's background can do it. But, on the minus side, he
> never was a "Community Organizer", never took drugs or smoked pot,
> never got drunk, did not associate with communists or those who hate
> this country, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God
> to damn the US.
>
> Is it a priority to have likeable president or does this country need
> a president that will solve our current economic and outrages debt

1] The Federal Reserve - Engineers a world economic depression:
http://maxkeiser.com/2011/12/03/kr218-keiser-report/
2] Money From The Bankers - they support Romney overwhelmingly - over
$813K has been given to his campaign, despite the 'popularity' (which
is a misnomer) of Ron Paul.
3] The Wall Street Bailouts - "“I know we didn’t all agree on TARP. I
believe that it was necessary to prevent a cascade of bank collapses.
For free markets to work, there has to be a currency and a functioning
financial system.” And Romney is the "new face" that is suppost to
represent honesty, integrity? Did someone say that NO JOB BASE =
SYSTEM OF CASTE?
4] Health Care - What Mitt Romney did in Massachusetts was a LARGE
RESULT of what ended up as Obama's Health Care
5] Free Trade - Free Trade? Free trade for who? Quoting Romney:
"Access to foreign markets is crucial to growing our economy. We must
reassert American leadership in international negotiations, follow
through on commitments we have already made, and push aggressively for
advantageous new agreements." All this, while losing 56,000
manufacturing facilities since 2001, and in 2010, 23 facilities a day!
6] Taxes - raised taxes on businesses by $300M in Massachusetts by
2005.
7] Government Spending - 7.6% increase in Mass. in 2006, in 2007,
10.2% increase
8] Global Warming - As a friend of Al Gore, he supports the
elimination of "man-made" global warming. Al Gore heaped praise on
him: "While other Republicans are running from the truth, he is
sticking to his guns in the face of the anti-science wing of the
Republican Party”
9] Cap And Trade - Supports a GLOBAL cap-and-trade, carbon tax scheme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAGpLOKtQDA
10] Illegal Immigration - Quoted from 2007: “But my view is that those
12 million who’ve come here illegally should be given the opportunity
to sign up to stay here”
11] Gun Control - “We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts. I
support them…I believe they help protect us, and provide for our
safety.”
12] Abortion - Once forced Christian hospitals and Massachusetts
taxpayers to subsidize abortions in the state of Massachusetts -
https://www.mahealthconnector.org/portal/binary/com.epicentric.contentmanagement.servlet.ContentDeliveryServlet/About%2520Us/Connector%2520Programs/Additional%2520Resources/cc_benefits1220_pt234.pdf
13] The Pharmaceutical Industry - The NWO dominated, pharmaceutical
industry showers money over him: http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=h04
14] The TSA - Romney fully supports
15] The Homeland Security Apparatus - Romney wants to make much
stronger, and turn America into a giant prison:
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/30-signs-that-the-united-states-of-america-is-being-turned-into-a-giant-prison
16] Guantanamo Bay - wants to double the capacity: "Now we’re going to
— you said the person’s going to be in Guantanamo. I’m glad they’re at
Guantanamo. I don’t want them on our soil. I want them on Guantanamo,
where they don’t get the access to lawyers they get when they’re on
our soil. I don’t want them in our prisons. I want them there. Some
people have said, we ought to close Guantanamo. ...we ought to double
Guantanamo.
17] NDAA - Mitt Romney is a BORG CLONE of Obama. Under NDAA law, the
U.S. military can arrest American citizens on U.S. soil, and detain
them indefinitely, and ship them off to Guantanamo Bay for endless
“interrogation” sessions. Mitt Romney has not taken a position against
this horrible new law.

These people want to see others die, because their convincing argument
will depend upon anyone who might believe the senseless crap that they
spew, that this "ungodly" country requires more protection for itself
from 'within itself' - and that is the definition of the New World
Order.

How self-righteous can a nation be? Maybe the world needs a little
more eye-opening history, in order to put things into perspective, of
actually who John Q. Public is actually dealing with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLWnB9FGmWE

"Edwin Gondar" <edwingondar@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Oct 26, 8:40 am, gordo...@swbell.net wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:09:20 -0700, "H gar"

Ed, go hump a goat.
In the past 4 years the devaluation of the US dollar has eroded
the savings of Americans to the tune of 50%, due to recklessly
printing more and more money.
It's like this, Ed, if you keep sipping from a whisky bottle and
re-fill it with colored water to give the illusion that it is still full,
eventually you wind up with colored water. But you morons
haven't saved a red cent or invested in a personal retirement account or a
savings account, bought houses you dumb fuckers can't afford, buy SUVs
because they make your garishly
painted trolls feel "safe" but get all of 10 mpg, and the Nigger
has lulled you into believing that you all deserve the best in everything
even though you haven't done a single thing to save
your sorry asses when we go over the cliff.
You are a pathetic whiner, but so typical of a Liberal wing nut.
Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder and it seems to have
spread to roughly 50% of the population.

On Oct 26, 7:44 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Edwin Gondar" <edwingon...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 26, 8:40 am, gordo...@swbell.net wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:09:20 -0700, "H gar"
>
> Ed, go hump a goat.
> In the past 4 years the devaluation of the US dollar has eroded
> the savings of Americans to the tune of 50%, due to recklessly
> printing more and more money.
> It's like this, Ed, if you keep sipping from a whisky bottle and
> re-fill it with colored water to give the illusion that it is still full,
> eventually you wind up with colored water. But you morons
> haven't saved a red cent or invested in a personal retirement account or a
> savings account, bought houses you dumb fuckers can't afford, buy SUVs
> because they make your garishly
> painted trolls feel "safe" but get all of 10 mpg, and the Nigger
> has lulled you into believing that you all deserve the best in everything
> even though you haven't done a single thing to save
> your sorry asses when we go over the cliff.
> You are a pathetic whiner, but so typical of a Liberal wing nut.
> Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder and it seems to have
> spread to roughly 50% of the population.

And you want us to believe that your GOP and very redneck generation,
its drunken parents and grandparents had absolutely nothing whatsoever
to do with any of that.

That's a good one.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)