Research Discussion: Palin Accuses Oh'Bummer Of "shuck-and-jive-shtick"

Palin Accuses Oh'Bummer Of "shuck-and-jive-shtick"

and the media goes berserko, once again blaming GWB on
the Dummy-in-Chief's ineptitude ...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/palin-accuses-obama-shuck-jive-schtick-212555554--politics.html

She should have called him what he really is, a "Jive-ass,
lying Nigger" and then pointed to the Benghazi fiasco/cover-up
as proof.

Lastly, show me just ONE nation in the entire world with a
black leader, which is successful ... it's in their DNA.

Notro112O13
2012-10-25 10:40:02 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

and the media goes berserko, once again blaming GWB on
the Dummy-in-Chief's ineptitude ...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/palin-accuses-obama-shuck-jive-schtick-212555554--politics.html

She should have called him what he really is, a "Jive-ass,
lying Nigger" and then pointed to the Benghazi fiasco/cover-up
as proof.

Lastly, show me just ONE nation in the entire world with a
black leader, which is successful ... it's in their DNA.
***********
Oh, yeah. Sarah Stupid is the one we want with her finger on the button.
She should stick to shooting animals from helicopters and handling all of
those really complex Wasilla foreign policy issues. What a joke. Ding,
fries are done, you feeble minded cracker.

"notro112O13" <notro112O13@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> and the media goes berserko, once again blaming GWB on
> the Dummy-in-Chief's ineptitude ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/palin-accuses-obama-shuck-jive-schtick-212555554--politics.html
>
> She should have called him what he really is, a "Jive-ass,
> lying Nigger" and then pointed to the Benghazi fiasco/cover-up
> as proof.
>
> Lastly, show me just ONE nation in the entire world with a
> black leader, which is successful ... it's in their DNA.
> ***********
> Oh, yeah. Sarah Stupid is the one we want with her finger on the button.
> She should stick to shooting animals from helicopters and handling all of
> those really complex Wasilla foreign policy issues. What a joke. Ding,
> fries are done, you feeble minded cracker.

***And the retard troll keeps sneaking through my defenses ...
what really pisses you off is that Chris Matthews, the poster
child for left lunacy, went ballistic. Seems the "shuck and jive"
ditty almost extinguished the tingle the Nigger sends up his legs
whenever he pukes verbiage and waves his skinny finger.
Say, Troll, do I hear banjos tuning up ???
Its showtime for you, pivot boy !!!

David Staup
2012-10-25 16:03:31 EST

"notro112O13" <notro112O13@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> and the media goes berserko, once again blaming GWB on
> the Dummy-in-Chief's ineptitude ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/palin-accuses-obama-shuck-jive-schtick-212555554--politics.html
>
> She should have called him what he really is, a "Jive-ass,
> lying Nigger" and then pointed to the Benghazi fiasco/cover-up
> as proof.
>
> Lastly, show me just ONE nation in the entire world with a
> black leader, which is successful ... it's in their DNA.
> ***********
> Oh, yeah. Sarah Stupid is the one we want with her finger on the button.
> She should stick to shooting animals from helicopters and handling all of
> those really complex Wasilla foreign policy issues. What a joke. Ding,
> fries are done, you feeble minded cracker.

Burnt TOAST

Long ago the British navy used burnt toast when they ran out of tea...
They had a use for burnt toast....
We don't

LOL

Notro112O13
2012-10-25 17:02:03 EST

"David Staup" wrote in message news:k6c5um$qrl$1@dont-email.me...

"notro112O13" <notro112O13@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> and the media goes berserko, once again blaming GWB on
> the Dummy-in-Chief's ineptitude ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/palin-accuses-obama-shuck-jive-schtick-212555554--politics.html
>
> She should have called him what he really is, a "Jive-ass,
> lying Nigger" and then pointed to the Benghazi fiasco/cover-up
> as proof.
>
> Lastly, show me just ONE nation in the entire world with a
> black leader, which is successful ... it's in their DNA.
> ***********
> Oh, yeah. Sarah Stupid is the one we want with her finger on the button.
> She should stick to shooting animals from helicopters and handling all of
> those really complex Wasilla foreign policy issues. What a joke. Ding,
> fries are done, you feeble minded cracker.

Burnt TOAST

Long ago the British navy used burnt toast when they ran out of tea...
They had a use for burnt toast....
We don't

LOL
**************
Davey talks like there's a use for old, stale, crackers. At least Hagar has
gone to trade school in at attempt to become a grade school janitor. The
first thing they taught him was how to throw sawdust on vomit. Maybe you
could do that, too.

Double-A
2012-10-25 17:16:57 EST
On Oct 25, 12:03 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "notro112O13" <notro112...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> > and the media goes berserko, once again blaming GWB on
> > the Dummy-in-Chief's ineptitude ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/palin-accuses-obama-shuck-jive-sch...
>
> > She should have called him what he really is, a "Jive-ass,
> > lying Nigger" and then pointed to the Benghazi fiasco/cover-up
> > as proof.
>
> > Lastly, show me just ONE nation in the entire world with a
> > black leader, which is successful ... it's in their DNA.
> > ***********
> > Oh, yeah.  Sarah Stupid is the one we want with her finger on the button.
> > She should stick to shooting animals from helicopters and handling all of
> > those really complex Wasilla foreign policy issues.  What a joke.  Ding,
> > fries are done, you feeble minded cracker.
>
> ***And the retard troll keeps sneaking through my defenses ...
> what really pisses you off is that Chris Matthews, the poster
> child for left lunacy, went ballistic.  Seems the "shuck and jive"
> ditty almost extinguished the tingle the Nigger sends up his legs
> whenever he pukes verbiage and waves his skinny finger.
> Say, Troll, do I hear banjos tuning up ???
> Its showtime for you, pivot boy !!!

Want the boy to forget about being President? Throw him a
basketball! Better yet, throw him a water mellon!

Who's Palin?

Better get used to that shuck and jive talk, Hagar, because you're
going to be hearing it for four more years!

Let the Obama gravey train continue!

Double-A

G=EMC^2
2012-10-25 20:38:30 EST
On Oct 25, 5:16 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Oct 25, 12:03 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "notro112O13" <notro112...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> > > and the media goes berserko, once again blaming GWB on
> > > the Dummy-in-Chief's ineptitude ...
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/palin-accuses-obama-shuck-jive-sch...
>
> > > She should have called him what he really is, a "Jive-ass,
> > > lying Nigger" and then pointed to the Benghazi fiasco/cover-up
> > > as proof.
>
> > > Lastly, show me just ONE nation in the entire world with a
> > > black leader, which is successful ... it's in their DNA.
> > > ***********
> > > Oh, yeah.  Sarah Stupid is the one we want with her finger on the button.
> > > She should stick to shooting animals from helicopters and handling all of
> > > those really complex Wasilla foreign policy issues.  What a joke.  Ding,
> > > fries are done, you feeble minded cracker.
>
> > ***And the retard troll keeps sneaking through my defenses ...
> > what really pisses you off is that Chris Matthews, the poster
> > child for left lunacy, went ballistic.  Seems the "shuck and jive"
> > ditty almost extinguished the tingle the Nigger sends up his legs
> > whenever he pukes verbiage and waves his skinny finger.
> > Say, Troll, do I hear banjos tuning up ???
> > Its showtime for you, pivot boy !!!
>
> Want the boy to forget about being President?  Throw him a
> basketball!  Better yet, throw him a water mellon!
>
> Who's Palin?
>
> Better get used to that shuck and jive talk, Hagar, because you're
> going to be hearing it for four more years!
>
> Let the Obama gravey train continue!
>
> Double-A

AA When the Godfather lets his identity known he will have Palin by
his side. She has been his broad for over 20 years They will be the
real power and the glory. I predict it. TeBet

> "David Staup" wrote in message news:k6c5um$qrl$1@dont-email.me...
>

> "notro112O13" <notro112O13@charter.net> wrote in message

I hear dueling banjos ... git yer knee-pads, boi ...
time for a good ole sphincter stretching in hillbilly country ...

On Oct 25, 7:01 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> and the media goes berserko, once again blaming GWB on
> the Dummy-in-Chief's ineptitude ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/palin-accuses-obama-shuck-jive-sch...
>
> She should have called him what he really is, a "Jive-ass,
> lying Nigger" and then pointed to the Benghazi fiasco/cover-up
> as proof.
>
> Lastly, show me just ONE nation in the entire world with a
> black leader, which is successful ... it's in their DNA.

If that context were spoken by yourself in a public setting or as
broadcasted over public channels (outside of this free-for-all Usenet/
newsgroup), you'd be carted off like so many others for disrupting and
even terrorizing the public at large (similar to your redneck policy
of stalking and tormenting little kids at your neighborhood schools).
I guess your being under house arrest with that ankle monitor that
keeps you within 100' of your trailer, was a good idea after all.

Double-A
2012-10-28 19:20:17 EST
On Oct 25, 5:38 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 25, 5:16 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 25, 12:03 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "notro112O13" <notro112...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > ***And the retard troll keeps sneaking through my defenses ...
> > > what really pisses you off is that Chris Matthews, the poster
> > > child for left lunacy, went ballistic.  Seems the "shuck and jive"
> > > ditty almost extinguished the tingle the Nigger sends up his legs
> > > whenever he pukes verbiage and waves his skinny finger.
> > > Say, Troll, do I hear banjos tuning up ???
> > > Its showtime for you, pivot boy !!!
>
> > Want the boy to forget about being President?  Throw him a
> > basketball!  Better yet, throw him a water mellon!
>
> > Who's Palin?
>
> > Better get used to that shuck and jive talk, Hagar, because you're
> > going to be hearing it for four more years!
>
> > Let the Obama gravey train continue!
>
> > Double-A
>
> AA When the Godfather lets his identity known he will have Palin by
> his side. She has been his broad for over 20  years  They will be the
> real power and the glory. I predict  it.   TeBet

Hey wait a minute. Palin founded the Tea Party, didn't she? That's
been one of the most reactionary forces to sweep through Congress
ever!

Double-A