Research Discussion: Methane Found On Mars ..

Methane Found On Mars ..

The question is: Is it of geological or biological origin ...

http://news.yahoo.com/mars-methane-mystery-curiosity-rover-may-clues-215808072.html

... or did GuthBall cut a lingering "Air Biscuit" on his last visit ???

"Hägar" wrote in message

The question is: Is it of geological or biological origin ...

http://news.yahoo.com/mars-methane-mystery-curiosity-rover-may-clues-215808072.html

... or did GuthBall cut a lingering "Air Biscuit" on his last visit ???
*********
The same question is asked regarding the methane emanating from Hagar's
trailer park sewage lagoon.

ChasNemo
2012-10-24 21:21:07 EST
On Oct 24, 12:52 pm, "notroll2013" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> The question is: Is it of geological or biological origin ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/mars-methane-mystery-curiosity-rover-may-clues-...
>
> ... or did GuthBall cut a  lingering "Air Biscuit" on his last visit ???
> *********
> The same question is asked regarding the methane emanating from Hagar's
> trailer park sewage lagoon.

How did Hagar manage to make it to Mars and become its methane
emitter???

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 18:21:07 -0700 (PDT), ChasNemo
<*o@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 24, 12:52 pm, "notroll2013" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "H gar"  wrote in message

>> The question is: Is it of geological or biological origin ...
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/mars-methane-mystery-curiosity-rover-may-clues-...
>>
>> ... or did GuthBall cut a  lingering "Air Biscuit" on his last visit ???
>> *********
>> The same question is asked regarding the methane emanating from Hagar's
>> trailer park sewage lagoon.
>
>How did Hagar manage to make it to Mars and become its methane
>emitter???

AREA-51

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

On Oct 24, 9:31 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The question is: Is it of geological or biological origin ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/mars-methane-mystery-curiosity-rover-may-clues-...
>
> ... or did GuthBall cut a  lingering "Air Biscuit" on his last visit ???

The vast majority of terrestrial hydrocarbons had nothing to do with
the decay/demise of organic life, other than being trapped by the oily
muck after being gassed and drowned by the nasty stuff of geothermal
and volcanic vents. Fossils in coal (such as Ed Conrad's "man of
coal") proves that organic matter can become trapped forever and
subsequently fossilized as part of the hydrocarbons.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Oct 24, 9:31 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The question is: Is it of geological or biological origin ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/mars-methane-mystery-curiosity-rover-may-clues-...
>
> ... or did GuthBall cut a lingering "Air Biscuit" on his last visit ???

The vast majority of terrestrial hydrocarbons had nothing to do with
the decay/demise of organic life, other than being trapped by the oily
muck after being gassed and drowned by the nasty stuff of geothermal
and volcanic vents. Fossils in coal (such as Ed Conrad's "man of
coal") proves that organic matter can become trapped forever and
subsequently fossilized as part of the hydrocarbons.

*** Sort of like your brain ... it's there, but it isn't ....

On Oct 25, 6:26 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 24, 9:31 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The question is: Is it of geological or biological origin ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/mars-methane-mystery-curiosity-rover-may-clues-...
>
> > ... or did GuthBall cut a lingering "Air Biscuit" on his last visit ???
>
> The vast majority of terrestrial hydrocarbons had nothing to do with
> the decay/demise of organic life, other than being trapped by the oily
> muck after being gassed and drowned by the nasty stuff of geothermal
> and volcanic vents.  Fossils in coal (such as Ed Conrad's "man of
> coal") proves that organic matter can become trapped forever and
> subsequently fossilized as part of the hydrocarbons.
>
> *** Sort of like your brain ... it's there, but it isn't ....

That's not being very constructive, but I suppose it's the very best
that you can muster.

On Oct 25, 6:26 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 24, 9:31 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The question is: Is it of geological or biological origin ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/mars-methane-mystery-curiosity-rover-may-clues-...
>
> > ... or did GuthBall cut a lingering "Air Biscuit" on his last visit ???
>
> The vast majority of terrestrial hydrocarbons had nothing to do with
> the decay/demise of organic life, other than being trapped by the oily
> muck after being gassed and drowned by the nasty stuff of geothermal
> and volcanic vents. Fossils in coal (such as Ed Conrad's "man of
> coal") proves that organic matter can become trapped forever and
> subsequently fossilized as part of the hydrocarbons.
>
> *** Sort of like your brain ... it's there, but it isn't ....

That's not being very constructive, but I suppose it's the very best
that you can muster.

*** I just love this ... the pot calling the kettle black ...
when was the last time you had an original thought ???

On Oct 25, 7:56 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 25, 6:26 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 24, 9:31 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > The question is: Is it of geological or biological origin ...
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/mars-methane-mystery-curiosity-rover-may-clues-...
>
> > > ... or did GuthBall cut a lingering "Air Biscuit" on his last visit ???
>
> > The vast majority of terrestrial hydrocarbons had nothing to do with
> > the decay/demise of organic life, other than being trapped by the oily
> > muck after being gassed and drowned by the nasty stuff of geothermal
> > and volcanic vents. Fossils in coal (such as Ed Conrad's "man of
> > coal") proves that organic matter can become trapped forever and
> > subsequently fossilized as part of the hydrocarbons.
>
> > *** Sort of like your brain ... it's there, but it isn't ....
>
> That's not being very constructive, but I suppose it's the very best
> that you can muster.
>
> *** I just love this ... the pot calling the kettle black ...
> when was the last time you had an original thought ???

Unlike the mindless minions and brown-nosed clowns like yourself and
other closed mindset FUD-masters, most of my offerings are either
original and/or responsibly agreeing with others that constructively
contribute either new or improved ideas.

Your pretending to being an Atheist (same as a Semite that doesn't
believe in hell) is actually one of the least annoying aspects of what
little if anything original you have to contribute.

On Oct 25, 7:56 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 25, 6:26 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 24, 9:31 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > The question is: Is it of geological or biological origin ...
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/mars-methane-mystery-curiosity-rover-may-clues-...
>
> > > ... or did GuthBall cut a lingering "Air Biscuit" on his last visit
> > > ???
>
> > The vast majority of terrestrial hydrocarbons had nothing to do with
> > the decay/demise of organic life, other than being trapped by the oily
> > muck after being gassed and drowned by the nasty stuff of geothermal
> > and volcanic vents. Fossils in coal (such as Ed Conrad's "man of
> > coal") proves that organic matter can become trapped forever and
> > subsequently fossilized as part of the hydrocarbons.
>
> > *** Sort of like your brain ... it's there, but it isn't ....
>
> That's not being very constructive, but I suppose it's the very best
> that you can muster.
>
> *** I just love this ... the pot calling the kettle black ...
> when was the last time you had an original thought ???

Unlike the mindless minions and brown-nosed clowns like yourself and
other closed mindset FUD-masters, most of my offerings are either
original and/or responsibly agreeing with others that constructively
contribute either new or improved ideas.

Your pretending to being an Atheist (same as a Semite that doesn't
believe in hell) is actually one of the least annoying aspects of what
little if anything original you have to contribute.

*** You're spewing the same repetitive and mindlessly empty
rhetoric as our lying head Nigger ... you're a Liberal Democrat, right ???

He blames his incompetence on Bush.

You blame yours on FUD Masters, NAZIS, Oligarchs, Semites,
the Rothschilds and a host of subservient, albeit non-existent "minions".