Research Discussion: Poop Powered Motorcycle ...

Poop Powered Motorcycle ...

For our Tree-Huggers and Green-Energy (Brown, in this case) fanatics, here
is the Poop-Powered motorcycle.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/japan-toilet-maker-unveils-poop-090547249.html

When you run out of fuel, simply pull over and take a healthy "Obama"
or a irreverent "Biden" and you're back "on the road again"

This should appeal to all Liberals, since most of them are full of shit.
I bet there is also some Porkulus money being spread around as an incentive
... on the plus side, unlike the Volt, shit doesn't burn that easily.

On Oct 20, 9:04 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> For our Tree-Huggers and Green-Energy (Brown, in this case) fanatics, here
> is the Poop-Powered motorcycle.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/video/japan-toilet-maker-unveils-poop-090547249...
>
> When you run out of fuel, simply pull over and take a healthy "Obama"
> or a irreverent "Biden" and you're back "on the road again"
>
> This should appeal to all Liberals, since most of them are full of shit.
> I bet there is also some Porkulus money being spread around as an incentive
> ... on the plus side, unlike the Volt, shit doesn't burn that easily.

As opposed to your coal powered hog that recycles nothing and
contributes everything nasty known to humanity.

On Oct 20, 9:04 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> For our Tree-Huggers and Green-Energy (Brown, in this case) fanatics, here
> is the Poop-Powered motorcycle.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/video/japan-toilet-maker-unveils-poop-090547249...
>
> When you run out of fuel, simply pull over and take a healthy "Obama"
> or a irreverent "Biden" and you're back "on the road again"
>
> This should appeal to all Liberals, since most of them are full of shit.
> I bet there is also some Porkulus money being spread around as an
> incentive
> ... on the plus side, unlike the Volt, shit doesn't burn that easily.

As opposed to your coal powered hog that recycles nothing and
contributes everything nasty known to humanity.

*** I just added a Stage 1 kit (lots more air at the intake) and a
new straight-through slip-on muffler and a new fuel control module to my
brand new 2012 Harley. So now I can not only burn more fuel, I can do it at
an drastically increased noise level. Ain't technology grand ....

On Oct 20, 10:33 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 20, 9:04 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > For our Tree-Huggers and Green-Energy (Brown, in this case) fanatics, here
> > is the Poop-Powered motorcycle.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/video/japan-toilet-maker-unveils-poop-090547249...
>
> > When you run out of fuel, simply pull over and take a healthy "Obama"
> > or a irreverent "Biden" and you're back "on the road again"
>
> > This should appeal to all Liberals, since most of them are full of shit.
> > I bet there is also some Porkulus money being spread around as an
> > incentive
> > ... on the plus side, unlike the Volt, shit doesn't burn that easily.
>
> As opposed to your coal powered hog that recycles nothing and
> contributes everything nasty known to humanity.
>
> *** I just added a Stage 1 kit (lots more air at the intake) and a
> new straight-through slip-on muffler and a new fuel control module to my
> brand new 2012 Harley.  So now I can not only burn more fuel, I can do it at
> an drastically increased noise level.  Ain't technology grand ....

It's what's rednecks do best. Nice that all of your neighbors are
deaf and probably dumb as doorknobs to boot.

Have you ever gotten a biker chick or real lady without a
preponderance of body art to ride with you?

http://www.mcschinveld.nl/homepics/MC%20Schinveld%20-%20Biker%20Chicks/images/aged_60s_biker_chick.jpg

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/attachments/general-sportbikes/154633d1205978069-biker-planet-lmao-bikerchick-fat.jpg

On 10/20/2012 12:04 PM, Hägar wrote:
> For our Tree-Huggers and Green-Energy (Brown, in this case) fanatics, here
> is the Poop-Powered motorcycle.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/video/japan-toilet-maker-unveils-poop-090547249.html
>
> When you run out of fuel, simply pull over and take a healthy "Obama"
> or a irreverent "Biden" and you're back "on the road again"
>
> This should appeal to all Liberals, since most of them are full of shit.
> I bet there is also some Porkulus money being spread around as an incentive
> ... on the plus side, unlike the Volt, shit doesn't burn that easily.

I love the hot jap chick with the motorcycle

http://goo.gl/D6qe8

I wonder what the exhaust smells like?

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

"HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in message
> On 10/20/2012 12:04 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> For our Tree-Huggers and Green-Energy (Brown, in this case) fanatics,
>> here
>> is the Poop-Powered motorcycle.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/video/japan-toilet-maker-unveils-poop-090547249.html
>>
>> When you run out of fuel, simply pull over and take a healthy "Obama"
>> or a irreverent "Biden" and you're back "on the road again"
>>
>> This should appeal to all Liberals, since most of them are full of shit.
>> I bet there is also some Porkulus money being spread around as an
>> incentive
>> ... on the plus side, unlike the Volt, shit doesn't burn that easily.
>

> I love the hot jap chick with the motorcycle
>
> http://goo.gl/D6qe8
>
> I wonder what the exhaust smells like?

Next time you see a Liberal, take a whiff ...

On 10/20/2012 9:47 PM, Hägar wrote:

>> I love the hot jap chick with the motorcycle
>>
>> http://goo.gl/D6qe8
>>
>> I wonder what the exhaust smells like?
>>

> Next time you see a Liberal, take a whiff ...

Pass.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

The Patriot
2012-10-21 11:46:41 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in message
>> On 10/20/2012 12:04 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> For our Tree-Huggers and Green-Energy (Brown, in
>>> this case) fanatics, here
>>> is the Poop-Powered motorcycle.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/video/japan-toilet-maker-unveils-poop-090547249.html
>>>
>>> When you run out of fuel, simply pull over and take
>>> a healthy "Obama"
>>> or a irreverent "Biden" and you're back "on the
>>> road again"
>>>
>>> This should appeal to all Liberals, since most of
>>> them are full of shit.
>>> I bet there is also some Porkulus money being
>>> spread around as an incentive
>>> ... on the plus side, unlike the Volt, shit doesn't
>>> burn that easily.
>>

>> I love the hot jap chick with the motorcycle
>>
>> http://goo.gl/D6qe8
>>
>> I wonder what the exhaust smells like?
>>

> Next time you see a Liberal, take a whiff ...

Oh shit!!!

The Patriot.

On Oct 20, 10:33 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 20, 9:04 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > For our Tree-Huggers and Green-Energy (Brown, in this case) fanatics,
> > here
> > is the Poop-Powered motorcycle.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/video/japan-toilet-maker-unveils-poop-090547249...
>
> > When you run out of fuel, simply pull over and take a healthy "Obama"
> > or a irreverent "Biden" and you're back "on the road again"
>
> > This should appeal to all Liberals, since most of them are full of shit.
> > I bet there is also some Porkulus money being spread around as an
> > incentive
> > ... on the plus side, unlike the Volt, shit doesn't burn that easily.
>
> As opposed to your coal powered hog that recycles nothing and
> contributes everything nasty known to humanity.
>
> *** I just added a Stage 1 kit (lots more air at the intake) and a
> new straight-through slip-on muffler and a new fuel control module to my
> brand new 2012 Harley. So now I can not only burn more fuel, I can do it
> at
> an drastically increased noise level. Ain't technology grand ....

It's what's rednecks do best. Nice that all of your neighbors are
deaf and probably dumb as doorknobs to boot.

Have you ever gotten a biker chick or real lady without a
preponderance of body art to ride with you?

*** With all the BS you and that other no-brain cretin notroll
spew on a daily basis, you two could ride forever on your
verbal crapola, with some left over for BeeertBrain, not that
he's not a shit factory upon itself ....

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Oct 20, 10:33 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 20, 9:04 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > For our Tree-Huggers and Green-Energy (Brown, in this case) fanatics,
> > here
> > is the Poop-Powered motorcycle.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/video/japan-toilet-maker-unveils-poop-090547249...
>
> > When you run out of fuel, simply pull over and take a healthy "Obama"
> > or a irreverent "Biden" and you're back "on the road again"
>
> > This should appeal to all Liberals, since most of them are full of shit.
> > I bet there is also some Porkulus money being spread around as an
> > incentive
> > ... on the plus side, unlike the Volt, shit doesn't burn that easily.
>
> As opposed to your coal powered hog that recycles nothing and
> contributes everything nasty known to humanity.
>
> *** I just added a Stage 1 kit (lots more air at the intake) and a
> new straight-through slip-on muffler and a new fuel control module to my
> brand new 2012 Harley. So now I can not only burn more fuel, I can do it
> at
> an drastically increased noise level. Ain't technology grand ....

It's what's rednecks do best. Nice that all of your neighbors are
deaf and probably dumb as doorknobs to boot.

Have you ever gotten a biker chick or real lady without a
preponderance of body art to ride with you?

*** With all the BS you and that other no-brain cretin notroll
spew on a daily basis, you two could ride forever on your
verbal crapola, with some left over for BeeertBrain, not that
he's not a shit factory upon itself ....

Here is Hags on his "green" motorcycle. The space taken by his fat ass and
the exhaust system do not leave much room for a tat covered biker skank.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2013/