Research Discussion: Pregnant Sweathog Kicked Off Bus ...

Pregnant Sweathog Kicked Off Bus ...
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-10-19 15:32:15 EST
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mom-kicked-off-bus-over-dirty-diaper-130856193--abc-news-topstories.html

I guess this fat Walmart pig thinks that the whole world should
enjoy a dose of her one year old's shitty diaper ... it's as
offensive as hogs like you farting in an elevator. I've got news
for you .. you don't belong in restaurants or movie houses either.

Not all of us like kids and most of us hate the stench of baby
crap. Don't you have a car ??? if you're on welfare, like it seems
you are, call Obama before he gets kicked out of office ... I'm
sure he'll send you a Chevy Volt ...



Bast
2012-10-20 00:28:52 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mom-kicked-off-bus-over-dirty-diaper-130856193--abc-news-topstories.html
>
> I guess this fat Walmart pig thinks that the whole world should
> enjoy a dose of her one year old's shitty diaper ... it's as
> offensive as hogs like you farting in an elevator. I've got news
> for you .. you don't belong in restaurants or movie houses either.
>
> Not all of us like kids and most of us hate the stench of baby
> crap. Don't you have a car ??? if you're on welfare, like it seems
> you are, call Obama before he gets kicked out of office ... I'm
> sure he'll send you a Chevy Volt ...


Wow hags,...you just get stupider and stupider every day,....are they upping
the amount of flouride in your tap water again ?

If the woman was on welfare she would get a cab to go to the doctor.
Besides which, I assume you never had a kid.
You can't tell them not to go just because they are on a bus.

And finally you claim to drive a bike, so what do your care ?

I realize that as a kid your mother never had that problem with you.
But her solution of shoving a cork up your ass didn't work out too well, as
she forgot to pull it out, and now you grew up to be a shithead.



Hägar
2012-10-20 10:59:04 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:k5t9ae$31v$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mom-kicked-off-bus-over-dirty-diaper-130856193--abc-news-topstories.html
>>
>> I guess this fat Walmart pig thinks that the whole world should
>> enjoy a dose of her one year old's shitty diaper ... it's as
>> offensive as hogs like you farting in an elevator. I've got news
>> for you .. you don't belong in restaurants or movie houses either.
>>
>> Not all of us like kids and most of us hate the stench of baby
>> crap. Don't you have a car ??? if you're on welfare, like it seems
>> you are, call Obama before he gets kicked out of office ... I'm
>> sure he'll send you a Chevy Volt ...
>
>
> Wow hags,...you just get stupider and stupider every day,....are they
> upping the amount of flouride in your tap water again ?
>
> If the woman was on welfare she would get a cab to go to the doctor.
> Besides which, I assume you never had a kid.
> You can't tell them not to go just because they are on a bus.
>
> And finally you claim to drive a bike, so what do your care ?
>
> I realize that as a kid your mother never had that problem with you.
> But her solution of shoving a cork up your ass didn't work out too well,
> as she forgot to pull it out, and now you grew up to be a shithead.
>

Changing diapers on a public bus, full of "public" is about as offensive
to above mentioned "public" as smoking in a restaurant is to you, you
Liberal dick(s). If tobacco free air is your right, then stink free air is
my right. And yes, I never had any kids. The mere thought of them
growing up to be like you was the primary deterrent.



Brad Guth
2012-10-20 12:30:32 EST
On Oct 19, 9:29 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> >http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mom-kicked-off-bus-over-dirty-di...
>
> > I guess this fat Walmart pig thinks that the whole world should
> > enjoy a dose of her one year old's shitty diaper ... it's as
> > offensive as hogs like you farting in an elevator.  I've got news
> > for you .. you don't belong in restaurants or movie houses either.
>
> > Not all of us like kids and most of us hate the stench of baby
> > crap. Don't you have a car ??? if you're on welfare, like it seems
> > you are, call Obama before he gets kicked out of office ... I'm
> > sure he'll send you a Chevy Volt ...
>
> Wow hags,...you just get stupider and stupider every day,....are they upping
> the amount of flouride in your tap water again ?
>
> If the woman was on welfare she would get a cab to go to the doctor.
> Besides which, I assume you never had a kid.
> You can't tell them not to go just because they are on a bus.
>
> And finally you claim to drive a bike, so what do your care ?
>
> I realize that as a kid your mother never had that problem with you.
> But her solution of shoving a cork up your ass didn't work out too well, as
> she forgot to pull it out, and now you grew up to be a shithead.

Yes indeed, but an all-American redneck shithead is highly desirable,
especially nowadays when those on the public and corporate take get to
take as much as they like, and even get away with premeditated murder
under some national cloak of yet another proxy war or via sanctions
that only hurt the lower 99.9% of humanity and get to trash the
environment at the same time.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”

Brad Guth
2012-10-20 12:33:11 EST
On Oct 20, 7:59 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
>
> news:k5t9ae$31v$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > H gar wrote:
> >>http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mom-kicked-off-bus-over-dirty-di...
>
> >> I guess this fat Walmart pig thinks that the whole world should
> >> enjoy a dose of her one year old's shitty diaper ... it's as
> >> offensive as hogs like you farting in an elevator.  I've got news
> >> for you .. you don't belong in restaurants or movie houses either.
>
> >> Not all of us like kids and most of us hate the stench of baby
> >> crap. Don't you have a car ??? if you're on welfare, like it seems
> >> you are, call Obama before he gets kicked out of office ... I'm
> >> sure he'll send you a Chevy Volt ...
>
> > Wow hags,...you just get stupider and stupider every day,....are they
> > upping the amount of flouride in your tap water again ?
>
> > If the woman was on welfare she would get a cab to go to the doctor.
> > Besides which, I assume you never had a kid.
> > You can't tell them not to go just because they are on a bus.
>
> > And finally you claim to drive a bike, so what do your care ?
>
> > I realize that as a kid your mother never had that problem with you.
> > But her solution of shoving a cork up your ass didn't work out too well,
> > as she forgot to pull it out, and now you grew up to be a shithead.
>
> Changing diapers on a public bus, full of "public" is about as offensive
> to above mentioned "public" as smoking in a restaurant is to you, you
> Liberal dick(s).  If tobacco free air is your right, then stink free air is
> my right.  And yes, I never had any kids. The mere thought of them
> growing up to be like you was the primary deterrent.

We're all very glad to know that any woman on Earth would have
absolutely nothing to do with you or any of your fat redneck sperm.
At least that's a great relief to us.

Hägar
2012-10-24 15:47:17 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:146a977f-c19c-4c84-8390-788f3d76d309@o5g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...
On Oct 19, 9:29 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
> >http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mom-kicked-off-bus-over-dirty-di...
>
> > I guess this fat Walmart pig thinks that the whole world should
> > enjoy a dose of her one year old's shitty diaper ... it's as
> > offensive as hogs like you farting in an elevator. I've got news
> > for you .. you don't belong in restaurants or movie houses either.
>
> > Not all of us like kids and most of us hate the stench of baby
> > crap. Don't you have a car ??? if you're on welfare, like it seems
> > you are, call Obama before he gets kicked out of office ... I'm
> > sure he'll send you a Chevy Volt ...
>
> Wow hags,...you just get stupider and stupider every day,....are they
> upping
> the amount of flouride in your tap water again ?
>
> If the woman was on welfare she would get a cab to go to the doctor.
> Besides which, I assume you never had a kid.
> You can't tell them not to go just because they are on a bus.
>
> And finally you claim to drive a bike, so what do your care ?
>
> I realize that as a kid your mother never had that problem with you.
> But her solution of shoving a cork up your ass didn't work out too well,
> as
> she forgot to pull it out, and now you grew up to be a shithead.

Yes indeed, but an all-American redneck shithead is highly desirable,
especially nowadays when those on the public and corporate take get to
take as much as they like, and even get away with premeditated murder
under some national cloak of yet another proxy war or via sanctions
that only hurt the lower 99.9% of humanity and get to trash the
environment at the same time.

*** Power to the rich/wealthy, for they shall inherit the Earth
and shit upon losers like you, who were born to spend their
lives at the bottom of the ladder and serve the mentally
superior oligarchs.



Brad Guth
2012-10-25 08:59:23 EST
On Oct 24, 12:47 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:146a977f-c19c-4c84-8390-788f3d76d309@o5g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...
> On Oct 19, 9:29 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > H gar wrote:
> > >http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mom-kicked-off-bus-over-dirty-di...
>
> > > I guess this fat Walmart pig thinks that the whole world should
> > > enjoy a dose of her one year old's shitty diaper ... it's as
> > > offensive as hogs like you farting in an elevator. I've got news
> > > for you .. you don't belong in restaurants or movie houses either.
>
> > > Not all of us like kids and most of us hate the stench of baby
> > > crap. Don't you have a car ??? if you're on welfare, like it seems
> > > you are, call Obama before he gets kicked out of office ... I'm
> > > sure he'll send you a Chevy Volt ...
>
> > Wow hags,...you just get stupider and stupider every day,....are they
> > upping
> > the amount of flouride in your tap water again ?
>
> > If the woman was on welfare she would get a cab to go to the doctor.
> > Besides which, I assume you never had a kid.
> > You can't tell them not to go just because they are on a bus.
>
> > And finally you claim to drive a bike, so what do your care ?
>
> > I realize that as a kid your mother never had that problem with you.
> > But her solution of shoving a cork up your ass didn't work out too well,
> > as
> > she forgot to pull it out, and now you grew up to be a shithead.
>
> Yes indeed, but an all-American redneck shithead is highly desirable,
> especially nowadays when those on the public and corporate take get to
> take as much as they like, and even get away with premeditated murder
> under some national cloak of yet another proxy war or via sanctions
> that only hurt the lower 99.9% of humanity and get to trash the
> environment at the same time.
>
> *** Power to the rich/wealthy, for they shall inherit the Earth
> and shit upon losers like you, who were born to spend their
> lives at the bottom of the ladder and serve the mentally
> superior oligarchs.

You ZNR Oligarch authority over others that actually accomplish stuff
that truly matters, will be rewarded in hell. However, since you have
no family or personal friends, it'll be a very lonely reward.
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron