Research Discussion: Admiral_William_Leahy_–_the_highest_ranking_member_of_the_U.S._military_from_1942._//_ATOMIC_BOMBS_!!!?

Admiral_William_Leahy_–_the_highest_ranking_member_of_the_U.S._military_from_1942._//_ATOMIC_BOMBS_!!!?

MOST OF YOU ARE ALL PAWNS !!!

DR. STEVEN M. GREER TOO !!!

Admiral William Leahy – the highest ranking member of the U.S.
military from 1942 until retiring in 1949, who was the first de facto
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and who was at the center of
all major American military decisions in World War II – wrote (pg.
441):

" It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima
and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan.
The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of
the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with
conventional weapons. "

" The lethal possibilities of atomic warfare in the future are
frightening. My own feeling was that in being the first to use it, we
had adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark
Ages. I was not taught to make war in that fashion, and wars cannot be
won by destroying women and children. "

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/the-real-reason-america-used-nuclear-weapons-against-japan-to-contain-russian-ambitions.html

" For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the
exercise of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is
motivated by their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown. "

And what does the Bible say?
"Don't go the way of the DEVIL/S" !!!

My Favourite clip from the UFO Disclosure Project...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QNzH4x1rY

National Press Club Carl Wolf Top Secret Crypto Clearance USAF
Describing Ufo Alien Technology.

1.
UFO DISCLOSURE.

2.
FIND FRIENDS IN THE MILKY WAY GALAXY.

3.
THAT'S HOW EASY IT IS.

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

A425couple
2012-10-20 12:47:29 EST
"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message...
> MOST OF YOU ARE ALL PAWNS !!!
> DR. STEVEN M. GREER TOO !!!
> http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/the-real-reason-america-used-nuclear-weapons-against-japan-to-contain-russian-ambitions.html

Quite the 'everything is a conspiracy' Blog there!

> Admiral William Leahy - the highest ranking member of the U.S.
> military from 1942 until retiring in 1949, who was the first de facto
> Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and who was at the center of
> all major American military decisions in World War II - wrote (pg.
> 441):
> " It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima
> and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan.
> The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of
> the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with
> conventional weapons. "

If you are thinking the above is correct,
I'd strongly urge you to read Richard Frank's
"Downfall, the end of the Imperial Japanese Empire"
(especially as to the 'quotes' from Leahy & Eisenhower
read page 332).

Even on the morning of 9 August 1945 (3 days
after Hiroshima) the Japanese Cabinet was still
firmly commited to it's basicly suicidal resistance.
The Nagasaki A bomb gave a chance for the
Emperor to intervene. and finally, barely, lead
his nation to surrender. (page 289 & on)

Also, it is skipping the fact that although Japan had
already killed 33% of the 'white' POWs, they still had
about 100,000, that they would have killed if the war
had gone on another year.

Also, every month the war continued, upwards of
250,000 people (mostly Asian in Japanese occupied
areas) were being killed (pg 163).

And mass starvation was soon really going to hit Japan.

A425couple
2012-10-20 13:46:13 EST
"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message...
> MOST OF YOU ARE ALL PAWNS !!!

So, meahwhile, how are you doing with your Salad only Diet?
"(Some vegetables, No meats, No pasta, No bread, etc)
Salads taste wonderful, I feel great.
I will stay on this indefinitely."

And, what is your current definition of "indefinitely" ?

On Oct 19, 12:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> MOST OF YOU ARE ALL PAWNS !!!
>
> DR. STEVEN M. GREER TOO !!!
>
> Admiral William Leahy the highest ranking member of the U.S.
> military from 1942 until retiring in 1949, who was the first de facto
> Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and who was at the center of
> all major American military decisions in World War II wrote (pg.
> 441):
>
> " It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima
> and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan.
> The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of
> the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with
> conventional weapons. "
>
> " The lethal possibilities of atomic warfare in the future are
> frightening. My own feeling was that in being the first to use it, we
> had adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark
> Ages. I was not taught to make war in that fashion, and wars cannot be
> won by destroying women and children. "
>
> http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/the-real-reason-america-used-n...

> " For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the
> exercise of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is
> motivated by their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown. "
>
> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

> And what does the Bible say?
> "Don't go the way of the DEVIL/S" !!!

> My Favourite clip from the UFO Disclosure Project...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QNzH4x1rY
>
> National Press Club Carl Wolf Top Secret Crypto Clearance USAF
> Describing Ufo Alien Technology.

> 1.
> UFO DISCLOSURE.
>
> 2.
> FIND FRIENDS IN THE MILKY WAY GALAXY.
>
> 3.
> THAT'S HOW EASY IT IS.

> __________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

The one and only reason for using uranium as fuel for reactors was for
the intent of obtaining plutonium, which actually has many uses other
than it's WMD potential. Unfortunately, of any use other than its WMD
potential, plutonium wasn't of any consideration until long after
having established it as the preferred WMD of that era and going into
the future.

Nowadays we're all paying ten fold more via extortion than necessary
for the electrical energy and energy related products we consume, and
we can thank those Oligarchs and Rothschilds for all the doom and
gloom that they have financed us into the pit of national insolvency
and intellectual dysfunction they helped put us into.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Oct 20, 9:49 am, "a425couple" <a425cou...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message...
>
> > MOST OF YOU ARE ALL PAWNS !!!
> > DR. STEVEN M. GREER TOO !!!
> >http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/the-real-reason-america-used-n...
>
> Quite the 'everything is a conspiracy' Blog there!
>
> > Admiral William Leahy - the highest ranking member of the U.S.
> > military from 1942 until retiring in 1949, who was the first de facto
> > Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and who was at the center of
> > all major American military decisions in World War II - wrote (pg.
> > 441):
> > " It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima
> > and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan.
> > The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of
> > the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with
> > conventional weapons. "
>
> If you are thinking the above is correct,
> I'd strongly urge you to read Richard Frank's
> "Downfall, the end of the Imperial Japanese Empire"
> (especially as to the 'quotes' from Leahy & Eisenhower
> read page 332).
>
> Even on the morning of 9 August 1945 (3 days
> after Hiroshima) the Japanese Cabinet was still
> firmly commited to it's basicly suicidal resistance.
> The Nagasaki A bomb gave a chance for the
> Emperor to intervene. and finally, barely, lead
> his nation to surrender. (page 289 & on)
>
> Also, it is skipping the fact that although Japan had
> already killed 33% of the 'white' POWs, they still had
> about 100,000, that they would have killed if the war
> had gone on another year.
>
> Also, every month the war continued, upwards of
> 250,000 people (mostly Asian in Japanese occupied
> areas) were being killed (pg 163).
>
> And mass starvation was soon really going to hit Japan.

We made Japan attack us, just like we (redneck Oligarchs and Semites)
did on behalf of causing 9/11 and of numerous proxy wars in between.
Obviously you are good with that method and outcome.

On 10/20/2012 12:47 PM, a425couple wrote:

> Even on the morning of 9 August 1945 (3 days
> after Hiroshima) the Japanese Cabinet was still
> firmly commited to it's basicly suicidal resistance.
> The Nagasaki A bomb gave a chance for the
> Emperor to intervene. and finally, barely, lead
> his nation to surrender. (page 289 & on)
>
> Also, it is skipping the fact that although Japan had
> already killed 33% of the 'white' POWs, they still had
> about 100,000, that they would have killed if the war
> had gone on another year.
>
> Also, every month the war continued, upwards of
> 250,000 people (mostly Asian in Japanese occupied
> areas) were being killed (pg 163).
>
> And mass starvation was soon really going to hit Japan.

Agree 100% We did the jap a favor by nuking the piss out of them.

I like to think of it as an urban renewal program delivered by air.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

A425couple
2012-10-22 11:00:48 EST
"HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in message...
> On 10/20/2012 12:47 PM, a425couple wrote:
>>
>> Even on the morning of 9 August 1945 (3 days
>> after Hiroshima) the Japanese Cabinet was still
>> firmly commited to it's basicly suicidal resistance.
>> The Nagasaki A bomb gave a chance for the
>> Emperor to intervene. and finally, barely, lead
>> his nation to surrender. (page 289 & on)
>>
>> Also, it is skipping the fact that although Japan had
>> already killed 33% of the 'white' POWs, they still had
>> about 100,000, that they would have killed if the war
>> had gone on another year.
>>
>> Also, every month the war continued, upwards of
>> 250,000 people (mostly Asian in Japanese occupied
>> areas) were being killed (pg 163).
>>
>> And mass starvation was soon really going to hit Japan.
>
> Agree 100%

Thank you.

> We did the jap a favor by nuking the piss out of them.
> I like to think of it as an urban renewal program delivered by air.

Yes, a number of their pro-peace leaders thought so also.
But, allow me a slight clarification, we nuked them just
enough to get the proper message through to them,
and get them to drop their 'suicide is lovely' thoughts.

I do find it interesting and informing, that we still have
many in our free western society, that want to criticise
our government leaders who made the decision to
use the A-bombs, because of the deaths they caused.

And, yet, those of that mindset, totally ignore the many more
deaths of Japanese that the USSR caused AFTER the war
was over.
(In the about one week that the USSR was at war
with Japan, before Japan surrendered, they captured
over 2 million Japanese, mostly civilians, and kept
them as captives. Around 350,000 never lived
to see freedom.)

It seems to me, that for some, their first urge is to
work on distorting things, so they can blame the USA.

On 10/22/2012 11:00 AM, a425couple wrote:

>> We did the jap a favor by nuking the piss out of them.
>> I like to think of it as an urban renewal program delivered by air.

I'd like to add that I wish it had been ME that got to push the button
that dropped the nuke on Hiroshima.

Killing something like 60,000 japs with one shot RULES!

> Yes, a number of their pro-peace leaders thought so also. But, allow me
> a slight clarification, we nuked them just enough to get the proper
> message through to them, and get them to drop their 'suicide is lovely'
> thoughts.

The fact that we had no more nukes to drop on them may have been part of
the issue.

> I do find it interesting and informing, that we still have many in our
> free western society, that want to criticise our government leaders who
> made the decision to use the A-bombs, because of the deaths they caused.

If the krauts or the japs had got the bomb 1st, how would that have
worked out for us?

> And, yet, those of that mindset, totally ignore the many more deaths of
> Japanese that the USSR caused AFTER the war was over. (In the about one
> week that the USSR was at war with Japan, before Japan surrendered, they
> captured over 2 million Japanese, mostly civilians, and kept them as
> captives. Around 350,000 never lived to see freedom.)

Yet is the Chinese who REALLY have a score to settle with the jap.

> It seems to me, that for some, their first urge is to work on distorting
> things, so they can blame the USA.

Fuck em.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 09:47:29 -0700, "a425couple"
<*e@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message...
>> MOST OF YOU ARE ALL PAWNS !!!
>> DR. STEVEN M. GREER TOO !!!
>> http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/the-real-reason-america-used-nuclear-weapons-against-japan-to-contain-russian-ambitions.html
>
>Quite the 'everything is a conspiracy' Blog there!
>
>> Admiral William Leahy - the highest ranking member of the U.S.
>> military from 1942 until retiring in 1949, who was the first de facto
>> Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and who was at the center of
>> all major American military decisions in World War II - wrote (pg.
>> 441):
>> " It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima
>> and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan.
>> The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of
>> the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with
>> conventional weapons. "
>
>If you are thinking the above is correct,
>I'd strongly urge you to read Richard Frank's
>"Downfall, the end of the Imperial Japanese Empire"
>(especially as to the 'quotes' from Leahy & Eisenhower
>read page 332).
>
>Even on the morning of 9 August 1945 (3 days
>after Hiroshima) the Japanese Cabinet was still
>firmly commited to it's basicly suicidal resistance.
>The Nagasaki A bomb gave a chance for the
>Emperor to intervene. and finally, barely, lead
>his nation to surrender. (page 289 & on)
>
>Also, it is skipping the fact that although Japan had
>already killed 33% of the 'white' POWs, they still had
>about 100,000, that they would have killed if the war
>had gone on another year.
>
>Also, every month the war continued, upwards of
>250,000 people (mostly Asian in Japanese occupied
>areas) were being killed (pg 163).
>
>And mass starvation was soon really going to hit Japan.

RE: Quite the 'everything is a conspiracy' Blog there!

Yes, 'everything is a conspiracy'.
One example of trillions of examples...

[1]

I help a 56 year old millionaire friend fix his four computers for
free, for more than a couple of years.
I help the same friend buy and learn an Android phone and head-set so
he doesn't get brain cancer.
I helped him shift his storage stuff for free. And much more.
I bought him fresh fruit, almonds, and other things as gifts over the
years for his health.

Then recently he asked me to do a lot of ($15,000) two sites web
development, graphic design, http, server setup, FTP, email accounts,
and...

He doesn't want to share some money with me.

He says things like, keep working,
keep thinking of the multi-millions we will get in the near future!

The web work I was helping him with is for luxury car imports, and
other businesses.

So, he is much worse than a mean rotten fool,
walking around planet Earth all day bullying
people to build up his bank accounts.

He owns a brand new huge house,
three luxury cars, the biggest 3D TV...

But he doesn't want to share $2000 with...

Sir Gilligan Horry!!!

SHALL WE ALL START A WAR !?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Where is Vice-President Dick Cheney
when I need him)

http://flowtv.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/dick-cheney.png