Research Discussion: Germans Hitting The Panic Button

Germans Hitting The Panic Button

Even the environmentally staid and zealous Krauts have finally had enough of
this Global Warming idiocy, the "raison d'\ufffdtre" of the self-serving IPCC
leeches, their enviro-whacko minions and all of their lunatic hanger-ons and
tree huggers.

http://www.thegwpf.org/german-panic-button-political-leader-calls-for-abandonment-of-green-energy-transition/

Not to worry, Knut, help is on the way .... ooops ... he died
in Berlin, bwahahahahahhh

On Oct 18, 2:06 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Even the environmentally staid and zealous Krauts have finally had enough of
> this Global Warming idiocy, the "raison d' tre" of the self-serving IPCC
> leeches, their enviro-whacko minions and all of their lunatic hanger-ons and
> tree huggers.
>
> http://www.thegwpf.org/german-panic-button-political-leader-calls-for...
>
> Not to worry, Knut, help is on the way .... ooops ... he died
> in Berlin, bwahahahahahhh

Too bad that those Germans are no longer smart enough to establish
thorium fueled reactors as of a decade ago, much less nowadays,
because they'd only have been trillions of dollars way ahead of any
national debt by now, if they only had.

On Oct 18, 2:06 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Even the environmentally staid and zealous Krauts have finally had enough
> of
> this Global Warming idiocy, the "raison d' tre" of the self-serving IPCC
> leeches, their enviro-whacko minions and all of their lunatic hanger-ons
> and
> tree huggers.
>
> http://www.thegwpf.org/german-panic-button-political-leader-calls-for...
>
> Not to worry, Knut, help is on the way .... ooops ... he died
> in Berlin, bwahahahahahhh

Too bad that those Germans are no longer smart enough to establish
thorium fueled reactors as of a decade ago, much less nowadays,
because they'd only have been trillions of dollars way ahead of any
national debt by now, if they only had.

*** Good point, numbnutz ... I'll pass that on to Merkel the next
time I have lunch with her.

On Oct 18, 5:16 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 18, 2:06 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Even the environmentally staid and zealous Krauts have finally had enough
> > of
> > this Global Warming idiocy, the "raison d' tre" of the self-serving IPCC
> > leeches, their enviro-whacko minions and all of their lunatic hanger-ons
> > and
> > tree huggers.
>
> >http://www.thegwpf.org/german-panic-button-political-leader-calls-for...
>
> > Not to worry, Knut, help is on the way .... ooops ... he died
> > in Berlin, bwahahahahahhh
>
> Too bad that those Germans are no longer smart enough to establish
> thorium fueled reactors as of a decade ago, much less nowadays,
> because they'd only have been trillions of dollars way ahead of any
> national debt by now, if they only had.
>
> *** Good point, numbnutz ... I'll pass that on to Merkel the next
> time I have lunch with her.

What's her personal email?

On Oct 18, 5:17 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 18, 5:16 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 18, 2:06 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Even the environmentally staid and zealous Krauts have finally had enough
> > > of
> > > this Global Warming idiocy, the "raison d' tre" of the self-serving IPCC
> > > leeches, their enviro-whacko minions and all of their lunatic hanger-ons
> > > and
> > > tree huggers.
>
> > >http://www.thegwpf.org/german-panic-button-political-leader-calls-for...
>
> > > Not to worry, Knut, help is on the way .... ooops ... he died
> > > in Berlin, bwahahahahahhh
>
> > Too bad that those Germans are no longer smart enough to establish
> > thorium fueled reactors as of a decade ago, much less nowadays,
> > because they'd only have been trillions of dollars way ahead of any
> > national debt by now, if they only had.
>
> > *** Good point, numbnutz ... I'll pass that on to Merkel the next
> > time I have lunch with her.
>
> What's her personal email?

Found it, or at least one of her contact methods::
Federal Chancellor Angela Merket
http://www.bundeskanzlerin.de/Webs/BK/En/Service/Contact/contact.html

On Oct 18, 5:16 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 18, 2:06 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Even the environmentally staid and zealous Krauts have finally had
> > enough
> > of
> > this Global Warming idiocy, the "raison d' tre" of the self-serving IPCC
> > leeches, their enviro-whacko minions and all of their lunatic hanger-ons
> > and
> > tree huggers.
>
> >http://www.thegwpf.org/german-panic-button-political-leader-calls-for...
>
> > Not to worry, Knut, help is on the way .... ooops ... he died
> > in Berlin, bwahahahahahhh
>
> Too bad that those Germans are no longer smart enough to establish
> thorium fueled reactors as of a decade ago, much less nowadays,
> because they'd only have been trillions of dollars way ahead of any
> national debt by now, if they only had.
>
> *** Good point, numbnutz ... I'll pass that on to Merkel the next
> time I have lunch with her.

What's her personal email?

*** Why would you need it, GuthBall ??? She already has enough
idiots in the "Bundestag" to keep her entertained ... she doesn't need
yet another witless bonehead to bother her ...

On Oct 19, 5:37 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 18, 5:16 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 18, 2:06 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Even the environmentally staid and zealous Krauts have finally had
> > > enough
> > > of
> > > this Global Warming idiocy, the "raison d' tre" of the self-serving IPCC
> > > leeches, their enviro-whacko minions and all of their lunatic hanger-ons
> > > and
> > > tree huggers.
>
> > >http://www.thegwpf.org/german-panic-button-political-leader-calls-for...
>
> > > Not to worry, Knut, help is on the way .... ooops ... he died
> > > in Berlin, bwahahahahahhh
>
> > Too bad that those Germans are no longer smart enough to establish
> > thorium fueled reactors as of a decade ago, much less nowadays,
> > because they'd only have been trillions of dollars way ahead of any
> > national debt by now, if they only had.
>
> > *** Good point, numbnutz ... I'll pass that on to Merkel the next
> > time I have lunch with her.
>
> What's her personal email?
>
> *** Why would you need it, GuthBall ??? She already has enough
> idiots in the "Bundestag" to keep her entertained ... she doesn't need
> yet another witless bonehead to bother her ...

So, is that why you haven't been in contact with her?

Federal Chancellor Angela Merket
http://www.bundeskanzlerin.de/Webs/BK/En/Service/Contact/contact.html

I'd go so far as to advise the construction of a dozen thorium fueled
reactors, as well as increasing whatever dam/reservoir capacity to go
along with their considerable wind and even solar derived energy.

Boeing claims to have gotten 100+% efficiency from their latest PVs,
and fuel cells are capable of exceeding 50% conversion efficiency.

So, why continue to burn coal or even natural gas when cleaner and
cheaper alternatives have existed (including Mokenergy hydrogen)?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Oct 19, 5:37 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 18, 5:16 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 18, 2:06 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Even the environmentally staid and zealous Krauts have finally had
> > > enough
> > > of
> > > this Global Warming idiocy, the "raison d' tre" of the self-serving
> > > IPCC
> > > leeches, their enviro-whacko minions and all of their lunatic
> > > hanger-ons
> > > and
> > > tree huggers.
>
> > >http://www.thegwpf.org/german-panic-button-political-leader-calls-for...
>
> > > Not to worry, Knut, help is on the way .... ooops ... he died
> > > in Berlin, bwahahahahahhh
>
> > Too bad that those Germans are no longer smart enough to establish
> > thorium fueled reactors as of a decade ago, much less nowadays,
> > because they'd only have been trillions of dollars way ahead of any
> > national debt by now, if they only had.
>
> > *** Good point, numbnutz ... I'll pass that on to Merkel the next
> > time I have lunch with her.
>
> What's her personal email?
>
> *** Why would you need it, GuthBall ??? She already has enough
> idiots in the "Bundestag" to keep her entertained ... she doesn't need
> yet another witless bonehead to bother her ...

So, is that why you haven't been in contact with her?

Federal Chancellor Angela Merket
http://www.bundeskanzlerin.de/Webs/BK/En/Service/Contact/contact.html

I'd go so far as to advise the construction of a dozen thorium fueled
reactors, as well as increasing whatever dam/reservoir capacity to go
along with their considerable wind and even solar derived energy.

Boeing claims to have gotten 100+% efficiency from their latest PVs,
and fuel cells are capable of exceeding 50% conversion efficiency.

So, why continue to burn coal or even natural gas when cleaner and
cheaper alternatives have existed (including Mokenergy hydrogen)?

*** Still tilting at windmills, ain't cha ...Go find Waldo on Venus,
you kook ...

Troll2O13
2012-10-19 21:18:25 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Oct 19, 5:37 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 18, 5:16 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 18, 2:06 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Even the environmentally staid and zealous Krauts have finally had
> > > enough
> > > of
> > > this Global Warming idiocy, the "raison d' tre" of the self-serving
> > > IPCC
> > > leeches, their enviro-whacko minions and all of their lunatic
> > > hanger-ons
> > > and
> > > tree huggers.
>
> > >http://www.thegwpf.org/german-panic-button-political-leader-calls-for...
>
> > > Not to worry, Knut, help is on the way .... ooops ... he died
> > > in Berlin, bwahahahahahhh
>
> > Too bad that those Germans are no longer smart enough to establish
> > thorium fueled reactors as of a decade ago, much less nowadays,
> > because they'd only have been trillions of dollars way ahead of any
> > national debt by now, if they only had.
>
> > *** Good point, numbnutz ... I'll pass that on to Merkel the next
> > time I have lunch with her.
>
> What's her personal email?
>
> *** Why would you need it, GuthBall ??? She already has enough
> idiots in the "Bundestag" to keep her entertained ... she doesn't need
> yet another witless bonehead to bother her ...

So, is that why you haven't been in contact with her?

Federal Chancellor Angela Merket
http://www.bundeskanzlerin.de/Webs/BK/En/Service/Contact/contact.html

I'd go so far as to advise the construction of a dozen thorium fueled
reactors, as well as increasing whatever dam/reservoir capacity to go
along with their considerable wind and even solar derived energy.

Boeing claims to have gotten 100+% efficiency from their latest PVs,
and fuel cells are capable of exceeding 50% conversion efficiency.

So, why continue to burn coal or even natural gas when cleaner and
cheaper alternatives have existed (including Mokenergy hydrogen)?

*** Still tilting at windmills, ain't cha ...Go find Waldo on Venus,
you kook ...
*************
Hags is just an old coal fired utility flunky. He knows no better and is
too old to learn. Hopefully CA still has some Medicaid money to move him
into a home.

On Oct 19, 5:45 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 19, 5:37 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 18, 5:16 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Too bad that those Germans are no longer smart enough to establish
> > > thorium fueled reactors as of a decade ago, much less nowadays,
> > > because they'd only have been trillions of dollars way ahead of any
> > > national debt by now, if they only had.
>
> > > *** Good point, numbnutz ... I'll pass that on to Merkel the next
> > > time I have lunch with her.
>
> > What's her personal email?
>
> > *** Why would you need it, GuthBall ??? She already has enough
> > idiots in the "Bundestag" to keep her entertained ... she doesn't need
> > yet another witless bonehead to bother her ...
>
> So, is that why you haven't been in contact with her?
>
> Federal Chancellor Angela Merket
>  http://www.bundeskanzlerin.de/Webs/BK/En/Service/Contact/contact.html
>
>  I'd go so far as to advise the construction of a dozen thorium fueled
> reactors, as well as increasing whatever dam/reservoir capacity to go
> along with their considerable wind and even solar derived energy.
>
> Boeing claims to have gotten 100+% efficiency from their latest PVs,
> and fuel cells are capable of exceeding 50% conversion efficiency.
>
> So, why continue to burn coal or even natural gas when cleaner and
> cheaper alternatives have existed (including Mokenergy hydrogen)?
>
> *** Still tilting at windmills, ain't cha ...Go find Waldo on Venus,
> you kook ...

Now it seems you are right back in denial of being in denial.

For the moment and only if disregarding damage done to our below and
above ground environment, coal is relatively cheap (roughly 10% less
than natural gas). However, a future raw coal energy cost of $30/
MMBTU will become the case once peak fracking hits a wall after the
next 100,000 wells start demanding equal energy applied in order to
extract the exact same amount of energy in fracked natural gas.

That's an estimate of roughly 34 cents/kwhr just for the fuel, so it's
not hard imagining the retail end-use of such coal produced energy
costing us at least $1/kwhr, if not more than a couple or even three
dollars per kwhr. But then, add in the environmental impact which
future K12 generations will be stuck with.