Research Discussion: Since The GM Volt Caught Fire ...

Since The GM Volt Caught Fire ...

and pretty much ground sales of the much over-hyped disaster to a grinding,
albeit merciful halt, the heads of Obama Motor decided to up the ante a
notch or two:

http://www.freep.com/article/20121016/BUSINESS01/121016021/GM-build-all-new-electric-Cadillac-ELR-2013

While the Volt is still smoldering,
here's the self-destructing Caddie !!!
Burns just like the Volt, but costs twice as much.
This really should squelch the guilt feelings of the 1 percenters.
Only the brains of the Obama administration could be dumb
enough to try the same thing again, but hoping for a different outcome.

Proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Bast
2012-10-16 18:13:29 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> and pretty much ground sales of the much over-hyped disaster to a
> grinding, albeit merciful halt, the heads of Obama Motor decided to up
> the ante a notch or two:
>
> http://www.freep.com/article/20121016/BUSINESS01/121016021/GM-build-all-new-electric-Cadillac-ELR-2013
>
> While the Volt is still smoldering,
> here's the self-destructing Caddie !!!
> Burns just like the Volt, but costs twice as much.
> This really should squelch the guilt feelings of the 1 percenters.
> Only the brains of the Obama administration could be dumb
> enough to try the same thing again, but hoping for a different outcome.
>
> Proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Really rich people would neve be caught dead driving a caddie.
Those are only bought by 5' high old Jewish women in Florida.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> and pretty much ground sales of the much over-hyped disaster to a
>> grinding, albeit merciful halt, the heads of Obama Motor decided to up
>> the ante a notch or two:
>>
>> http://www.freep.com/article/20121016/BUSINESS01/121016021/GM-build-all-new-electric-Cadillac-ELR-2013
>>
>> While the Volt is still smoldering,
>> here's the self-destructing Caddie !!!
>> Burns just like the Volt, but costs twice as much.
>> This really should squelch the guilt feelings of the 1 percenters.
>> Only the brains of the Obama administration could be dumb
>> enough to try the same thing again, but hoping for a different outcome.
>>
>> Proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>

> Really rich people would neve be caught dead driving a caddie.
> Those are only bought by 5' high old Jewish women in Florida.

Niggers still line up to get one, dummy (Obama discount ... get it ???)
Let me know if you need help, dim-bulb.

Notroll2O13
2012-10-16 20:45:05 EST

"Bast" wrote in message news:k5km6b$ocf$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> and pretty much ground sales of the much over-hyped disaster to a
> grinding, albeit merciful halt, the heads of Obama Motor decided to up
> the ante a notch or two:
>
> http://www.freep.com/article/20121016/BUSINESS01/121016021/GM-build-all-new-electric-Cadillac-ELR-2013
>
> While the Volt is still smoldering,
> here's the self-destructing Caddie !!!
> Burns just like the Volt, but costs twice as much.
> This really should squelch the guilt feelings of the 1 percenters.
> Only the brains of the Obama administration could be dumb
> enough to try the same thing again, but hoping for a different outcome.
>
> Proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Really rich people would neve be caught dead driving a caddie.
Those are only bought by 5' high old Jewish women in Florida.

*****************
Don't forget Mitt's wife - she has two.

On Oct 16, 5:46 pm, "Notroll2O13" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Bast"  wrote in messagenews:k5km6b$ocf$1@dont-email.me...
> H gar wrote:
> > and pretty much ground sales of the much over-hyped disaster to a
> > grinding, albeit merciful halt, the heads of Obama Motor decided to up
> > the ante a notch or two:
>
> >http://www.freep.com/article/20121016/BUSINESS01/121016021/GM-build-a...
>
> > While the Volt is still smoldering,
> > here's the self-destructing Caddie !!!
> > Burns just like the Volt, but costs twice as much.
> > This really should squelch the guilt feelings of the 1 percenters.
> > Only the brains of the Obama administration could be dumb
> > enough to try the same thing again, but hoping for a different outcome.
>
> > Proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> Really rich people would neve be caught dead driving a caddie.
> Those are only bought by 5' high old Jewish women in Florida.
>
> *****************
> Don't forget Mitt's wife - she has two.

Plus car elevators in their homes. I mean, how much more redneck can
they possibly get.

On Oct 16, 12:53 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> and pretty much ground sales of the much over-hyped disaster to a grinding,
> albeit merciful halt, the heads of Obama Motor decided to up the ante a
> notch or two:
>
> http://www.freep.com/article/20121016/BUSINESS01/121016021/GM-build-a...
>
> While the Volt is still smoldering,
> here's the self-destructing Caddie !!!
> Burns just like the Volt, but costs twice as much.
> This really should squelch the guilt feelings of the 1 percenters.
> Only the brains of the Obama administration could be dumb
> enough to try the same thing again, but hoping for a different outcome.
>
> Proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Are you suggesting that hydrocarbon fueled cars do not go up in
flames, or not having taken thousands of lives every year?

Notroll2O13
2012-10-17 10:59:10 EST

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 16, 12:53 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> and pretty much ground sales of the much over-hyped disaster to a
> grinding,
> albeit merciful halt, the heads of Obama Motor decided to up the ante a
> notch or two:
>
> http://www.freep.com/article/20121016/BUSINESS01/121016021/GM-build-a...
>
> While the Volt is still smoldering,
> here's the self-destructing Caddie !!!
> Burns just like the Volt, but costs twice as much.
> This really should squelch the guilt feelings of the 1 percenters.
> Only the brains of the Obama administration could be dumb
> enough to try the same thing again, but hoping for a different outcome.
>
> Proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Are you suggesting that hydrocarbon fueled cars do not go up in
flames, or not having taken thousands of lives every year?
********************
Hags is going up in flames due to the way Obama kicked Romney's ass last
night. Though Hags couldn't watch as the trailer parks teevee was tuned to
WWE.

"Notroll2O13" <notroll2O13@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Brad Guth" wrote in message
>
> On Oct 16, 12:53 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> and pretty much ground sales of the much over-hyped disaster to a
>> grinding,
>> albeit merciful halt, the heads of Obama Motor decided to up the ante a
>> notch or two:
>>
>> http://www.freep.com/article/20121016/BUSINESS01/121016021/GM-build-a...
>>
>> While the Volt is still smoldering,
>> here's the self-destructing Caddie !!!
>> Burns just like the Volt, but costs twice as much.
>> This really should squelch the guilt feelings of the 1 percenters.
>> Only the brains of the Obama administration could be dumb
>> enough to try the same thing again, but hoping for a different outcome.
>>
>> Proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> Are you suggesting that hydrocarbon fueled cars do not go up in
> flames, or not having taken thousands of lives every year?
> ********************
> Hags is going up in flames due to the way Obama kicked Romney's ass last
> night. Though Hags couldn't watch as the trailer parks teevee was tuned
> to WWE.

Well ... looks like it is that time of the year again ...

.... PLONK .....

Notroll2O12
2012-10-17 16:01:11 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2O13" <notroll2O13@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Brad Guth" wrote in message
>
> On Oct 16, 12:53 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> and pretty much ground sales of the much over-hyped disaster to a
>> grinding,
>> albeit merciful halt, the heads of Obama Motor decided to up the ante a
>> notch or two:
>>
>> http://www.freep.com/article/20121016/BUSINESS01/121016021/GM-build-a...
>>
>> While the Volt is still smoldering,
>> here's the self-destructing Caddie !!!
>> Burns just like the Volt, but costs twice as much.
>> This really should squelch the guilt feelings of the 1 percenters.
>> Only the brains of the Obama administration could be dumb
>> enough to try the same thing again, but hoping for a different outcome.
>>
>> Proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> Are you suggesting that hydrocarbon fueled cars do not go up in
> flames, or not having taken thousands of lives every year?
> ********************
> Hags is going up in flames due to the way Obama kicked Romney's ass last
> night. Though Hags couldn't watch as the trailer parks teevee was tuned
> to WWE.

Well ... looks like it is that time of the year again ...

.... PLONK .....
****
Can't stand the heat, huh? Nothin' worse than a burnt cracker.

On Oct 17, 11:55 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2O13" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Brad Guth"  wrote in message
>
> > On Oct 16, 12:53 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> and pretty much ground sales of the much over-hyped disaster to a
> >> grinding,
> >> albeit merciful halt, the heads of Obama Motor decided to up the ante a
> >> notch or two:
>
> >>http://www.freep.com/article/20121016/BUSINESS01/121016021/GM-build-a...
>
> >> While the Volt is still smoldering,
> >> here's the self-destructing Caddie !!!
> >> Burns just like the Volt, but costs twice as much.
> >> This really should squelch the guilt feelings of the 1 percenters.
> >> Only the brains of the Obama administration could be dumb
> >> enough to try the same thing again, but hoping for a different outcome.
>
> >> Proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> > Are you suggesting that hydrocarbon fueled cars do not go up in
> > flames, or not having taken thousands of lives every year?
> > Hags is going up in flames due to the way Obama kicked Romney's ass last
> > night.  Though Hags couldn't watch as the trailer parks teevee was tuned
> > to WWE.
>
> Well ... looks like it is that time of the year again ...
>
> .... PLONK .....

Which way is the undecided bump going to go?