Research Discussion: Best Show On TV

Best Show On TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67pzaqKoEo0

I watched this show last night. Courtney is the most shallow and vacuous
girl EVER.... I'm in love!

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On 10/15/2012 1:14 PM, HVAC wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67pzaqKoEo0
>

> I watched this show last night. Courtney is the most shallow and vacuous
> girl EVER.... I'm in love!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/courtney-stodden-couples-therapy-video

I guess the 51 year old man that married Courtney when she was 16 was on
the TV show 'Lost'.

I never watched that show, but I'd like to get 'lost' with Courtney.

On 10/16/2012 8:15 AM, HVAC wrote:
> On 10/15/2012 1:14 PM, HVAC wrote:
>>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67pzaqKoEo0
>>

>> I watched this show last night. Courtney is the most shallow and vacuous
>> girl EVER.... I'm in love!

Oh... And they made her leave at night due to child labor laws. No lie.

It kind of reminds me of that Paris Hilton show.

I know it's wrong, but much like a car wreck, I am inexorably drawn to
watching it.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On 10/15/2012 1:14 PM, HVAC wrote:

Here's Courtney going trick or treating.

You'll never guess what she dressed as...A schoolgirl!

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/151649/2011/10/courtney-stodden-doug-hutchisons-kooky-halloween#image-load

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:14:10 -0400, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67pzaqKoEo0

A really nice looking couple.
As long as they are in love and it's consentual,
and the parents have money, I mean consent,
and their souls are honest,
and it's nice and loving.

This lady of course will make a World War about it all...
http://www.funnypica.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Angry-old-lady.jpg

P.S.
I was once 18 and had a 39 year old girl friend.

I was wanting to cuddle women from age 9.

I dunno, maybe...
God made it so.
Aliens made it so.
The Galaxy made it so.
Nuke Power Stations destroy it all.
Negative-Multi-Dimensional-Beings helped make Nuke Power Stations.
For Fun.

________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:52:54 -0400, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>On 10/16/2012 8:15 AM, HVAC wrote:
>> On 10/15/2012 1:14 PM, HVAC wrote:
>>>

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67pzaqKoEo0
>>>

>>> I watched this show last night. Courtney is the most shallow and vacuous
>>> girl EVER.... I'm in love!
>

>It kind of reminds me of that Paris Hilton show.
>
>I know it's wrong, but much like a car wreck, I am inexorably drawn to
>watching it.

And it's all not Evil.

So forget trying to be Evil.

http://media.desura.com/images/members/1/322/321317/Darth_Vader_and_Luke_Skywalker.JPG

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/pd_luke_skywalker_darth_vader_ll_120717_wblog.jpg

http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7251/7000611114_02f1f3dbd5.jpg

Nuke Power Stations are Evil.

QUOTE:
"I want all Humans to look like me!!!"
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aecooiFE-vQ/UFvPKdhCcmI/AAAAAAAADBg/PjzkFLtmVF0/s1600/Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

___________________________

__________________

"HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in message

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67pzaqKoEo0
>

> I watched this show last night. Courtney is the most shallow and vacuous
> girl EVER.... I'm in love!

Wow ... she's also has that grating Kendra Wilkerson giggle that
could kill a boner in seconds ... must be a Valley Gril [sic] phenomena ..

Jeff-Relf.Me

> I was wanting to cuddle women from age 9.

You want to 'cuddle' with a 9 year old?

Suggest you sti8ck with the 16 year olds ;-)

On 10/16/2012 8:25 PM, Hägar wrote:

>> I watched this show last night. Courtney is the most shallow and vacuous
>> girl EVER.... I'm in love!
>>

> Wow ... she's also has that grating Kendra Wilkerson giggle that
> could kill a boner in seconds ... must be a Valley Gril [sic] phenomena ..

Courtney quote: "My heart almost popped out of my boob!"

Reply: "Courtney dear, your heart isn't in your boobs"

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg