Research Discussion: I'm Going Out To Weed A Friends Garden.

I'm Going Out To Weed A Friends Garden.

I'm going out to weed a friends garden.

SEE I HAVE A LIFE !!!

NOT LIKE IDIOT ALIEN SPECIES & M.I.B THAT CAN ONLY BULLY PUNY HUMAMS
!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ding time

LOL

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:30:59 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>I'm going out to weed a friends garden.
>

>SEE I HAVE A LIFE !!!
>
>NOT LIKE IDIOT ALIEN SPECIES & M.I.B THAT CAN ONLY BULLY PUNY HUMAMS
>!!!

I accidentally Bullied some Worms :(

Sorry God.

LOL

________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Bast
2012-10-15 09:17:00 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> I'm going out to weed a friends garden.
>

> SEE I HAVE A LIFE !!!
>
> NOT LIKE IDIOT ALIEN SPECIES & M.I.B THAT CAN ONLY BULLY PUNY HUMAMS
> !!!

You are going out to a freinds weed garden ?

COOL

On 10/15/2012 9:17 AM, Bast wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> I'm going out to weed a friends garden.
>>

>> SEE I HAVE A LIFE !!!
>>
>> NOT LIKE IDIOT ALIEN SPECIES& M.I.B THAT CAN ONLY BULLY PUNY HUMAMS
>> !!!
>>

> You are going out to a freinds weed garden ?
>
> COOL

Hey! Blast made a joke! Good on you, Blast!

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

"HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in message
> On 10/15/2012 9:17 AM, Bast wrote:
>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>> I'm going out to weed a friends garden.
>>>

>>> SEE I HAVE A LIFE !!!
>>>
>>> NOT LIKE IDIOT ALIEN SPECIES& M.I.B THAT CAN ONLY BULLY PUNY HUMAMS
>>> !!!
>>>

>> You are going out to a freinds weed garden ?
>>
>> COOL
>

> Hey! Blast made a joke! Good on you, Blast!

Too bad he misspelled "friends" ... but then what else would one
expect from an illiterate Muff-Diva ...

Bast
2012-10-15 10:24:53 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in message

>>> You are going out to a freinds weed garden ?
>>>
>>> COOL
>>

>> Hey! Blast made a joke! Good on you, Blast!
>>

> Too bad he misspelled "friends" ... but then what else would one
> expect from an illiterate Muff-Diva ...

CONGRATULATIONS HAGS
Net nazi's like you should be rewarded,...pick a medal.

http://militaria-net.co.uk/oscommerce/catalog/german-awards-awards-c-22_41.html?page=2&sort=products_sort_order

print out the picture, staple it to your computer screen,...and bask in the
glory of a menial job, well done

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:24:53 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Hägar wrote:
>> "HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in message

>>> Hey! Blast made a joke! Good on you, Blast!
>>>

>> Too bad he misspelled "friends" ... but then what else would one
>> expect from an illiterate Muff-Diva ...
>

>CONGRATULATIONS HAGS
>...pick a medal.

I did THREE hours work weeding in ONE hour.
That's faster than any alien GREY android.

P.S.
I will get more than a medal,
I will get 3000 Advanced Multi-Dimensional MotherShips !!!
With 500 different Multi-Dimensional Weapons !!!