Research Discussion: Do Black People Support Obama Because He's Black ???

Do Black People Support Obama Because He's Black ???

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

http://news.yahoo.com/black-people-support-obama-because-hes-black-180905648--election.html

First off ... Stacey Dash, the lady who advocates voting for Romney,
looks more white then black, so she's NOT "black people".
She has probably as much black blood coursing through her veins as Elizabeth
Warren has Native Indian blood.

Secondly, the other black people, namely the Niggers, vote for anyone who
gives them free shit so that they can devote their energies to feed their
drug additions and popping out "father unknown" babies, who then are reared
to become future Democrat voters, as to perpetuate the cycle of abysmal
worthlessness. And the inner city statistics vouch for that.

Bast
2012-10-14 15:38:37 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/black-people-support-obama-because-hes-black-180905648--election.html
>
> First off ... Stacey Dash, the lady who advocates voting for Romney,
> looks more white then black, so she's NOT "black people".
> She has probably as much black blood coursing through her veins as
> Elizabeth Warren has Native Indian blood.
>
> Secondly, the other black people, namely the Niggers, vote for anyone
> who gives them free shit so that they can devote their energies to feed
> their drug additions and popping out "father unknown" babies, who then
> are reared to become future Democrat voters, as to perpetuate the cycle
> of abysmal worthlessness. And the inner city statistics vouch for that.

I don't really like Obama, but now you make me want to see him win.
.....Just so I can see your posts while your head explodes.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/black-people-support-obama-because-hes-black-180905648--election.html
>>
>> First off ... Stacey Dash, the lady who advocates voting for Romney,
>> looks more white then black, so she's NOT "black people".
>> She has probably as much black blood coursing through her veins as
>> Elizabeth Warren has Native Indian blood.
>>
>> Secondly, the other black people, namely the Niggers, vote for anyone
>> who gives them free shit so that they can devote their energies to feed
>> their drug additions and popping out "father unknown" babies, who then
>> are reared to become future Democrat voters, as to perpetuate the cycle
>> of abysmal worthlessness. And the inner city statistics vouch for that.
>

> I don't really like Obama, but now you make me want to see him win.
> .....Just so I can see your posts while your head explodes.

More wishful thinking from a Liberal asshole ...

On Oct 14, 11:10 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/black-people-support-obama-because-hes-black-18...
>
> First off ... Stacey Dash, the lady who advocates voting for Romney,
> looks more white then black, so she's NOT "black people".
> She has probably as much black blood coursing through her veins as Elizabeth
> Warren has Native Indian blood.
>
> Secondly, the other black people, namely the Niggers, vote for anyone who
> gives them free shit so that they can devote their energies to feed their
> drug additions and popping out "father unknown" babies, who then are reared
> to become future Democrat voters, as to perpetuate the cycle of abysmal
> worthlessness.  And the inner city statistics vouch for that.

So, when your mother was impregnated on so may occasions by those of
dark color, why didn't you turn out black?

On Oct 14, 12:38 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> >http://news.yahoo.com/black-people-support-obama-because-hes-black-18...
>
> > First off ... Stacey Dash, the lady who advocates voting for Romney,
> > looks more white then black, so she's NOT "black people".
> > She has probably as much black blood coursing through her veins as
> > Elizabeth Warren has Native Indian blood.
>
> > Secondly, the other black people, namely the Niggers, vote for anyone
> > who gives them free shit so that they can devote their energies to feed
> > their drug additions and popping out "father unknown" babies, who then
> > are reared to become future Democrat voters, as to perpetuate the cycle
> > of abysmal worthlessness.  And the inner city statistics vouch for that.
>
> I don't really like Obama, but now you make me want to see him win.
> .....Just so I can see your posts while your head explodes.

Perhaps that redneck head exploding event could be orchestrated and
predicted just like how the demise of WTC-7 got predicted, so that it
too could be properly televised.

On Oct 14, 12:38 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> >http://news.yahoo.com/black-people-support-obama-because-hes-black-18...
>
> > First off ... Stacey Dash, the lady who advocates voting for Romney,
> > looks more white then black, so she's NOT "black people".
> > She has probably as much black blood coursing through her veins as
> > Elizabeth Warren has Native Indian blood.
>
> > Secondly, the other black people, namely the Niggers, vote for anyone
> > who gives them free shit so that they can devote their energies to feed
> > their drug additions and popping out "father unknown" babies, who then
> > are reared to become future Democrat voters, as to perpetuate the cycle
> > of abysmal worthlessness.  And the inner city statistics vouch for that.
>
> I don't really like Obama, but now you make me want to see him win.
> .....Just so I can see your posts while your head explodes.

Perhaps that redneck head exploding event could be orchestrated and
predicted just like how the demise of WTC-7 got predicted, so that it
too could be properly televised.

Any public elected candidate that has the redneck likes of Hagar on
their side, should be very afraid of their being rejected by even the
most disgusting of their own kind.

Bast
2012-10-14 18:53:37 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/black-people-support-obama-because-hes-black-180905648--election.html
>>>
>>> First off ... Stacey Dash, the lady who advocates voting for Romney,
>>> looks more white then black, so she's NOT "black people".
>>> She has probably as much black blood coursing through her veins as
>>> Elizabeth Warren has Native Indian blood.
>>>
>>> Secondly, the other black people, namely the Niggers, vote for anyone
>>> who gives them free shit so that they can devote their energies to
>>> feed their drug additions and popping out "father unknown" babies,
>>> who then are reared to become future Democrat voters, as to
>>> perpetuate the cycle of abysmal worthlessness. And the inner city
>>> statistics vouch for that.
>>

>> I don't really like Obama, but now you make me want to see him win.
>> .....Just so I can see your posts while your head explodes.
>>

> More wishful thinking from a Liberal asshole ...

Just promise us you will put it on youtube

Bast
2012-10-14 18:58:25 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Oct 14, 11:10 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/black-people-support-obama-because-hes-black-18...
>>
>> First off ... Stacey Dash, the lady who advocates voting for Romney,
>> looks more white then black, so she's NOT "black people".
>> She has probably as much black blood coursing through her veins as
>> Elizabeth Warren has Native Indian blood.
>>
>> Secondly, the other black people, namely the Niggers, vote for anyone
>> who gives them free shit so that they can devote their energies to
>> feed their drug additions and popping out "father unknown" babies, who
>> then are reared to become future Democrat voters, as to perpetuate the
>> cycle of abysmal worthlessness. And the inner city statistics vouch
>> for that.
>
> So, when your mother was impregnated on so may occasions by those of
> dark color, why didn't you turn out black?

Probably because hagar never released his Kenyan birth certificate.

> Brad Guth wrote:
>> On Oct 14, 11:10 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/black-people-support-obama-because-hes-black-18...
>>>
>>> First off ... Stacey Dash, the lady who advocates voting for Romney,
>>> looks more white then black, so she's NOT "black people".
>>> She has probably as much black blood coursing through her veins as
>>> Elizabeth Warren has Native Indian blood.
>>>
>>> Secondly, the other black people, namely the Niggers, vote for anyone
>>> who gives them free shit so that they can devote their energies to
>>> feed their drug additions and popping out "father unknown" babies, who
>>> then are reared to become future Democrat voters, as to perpetuate the
>>> cycle of abysmal worthlessness. And the inner city statistics vouch
>>> for that.
>>
>> So, when your mother was impregnated on so may occasions by those of
>> dark color, why didn't you turn out black?
>

> Probably because hagar never released his Kenyan birth certificate.

You two abject Loozers really have orgasms over this post ... aren't you ...
hit a little close to home ??

On Oct 14, 4:04 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > Brad Guth wrote:

> >> So, when your mother was impregnated on so may occasions by those of
> >> dark color, why didn't you turn out black?
>
> > Probably because hagar never released his Kenyan birth certificate.
>
> You two abject Loozers really have orgasms over this post ... aren't you ...
> hit a little close to home ??

If Michael Jackson can become a white boy, then a smart ZNR redneck
like yourself shouldn't be incapable of doing the same.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)