Research Discussion: I'm Getting Back Into Weight Training From Today.

I'm Getting Back Into Weight Training From Today.

I'm getting back into Weight Training from Today.

Axelrod and the Twins inspired me.

I'm only 48 and I've seen 70 year old body builders too.

BRB, I have to do Bicep Curls now.

_________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

> I'm getting back into Weight Training from Today.
>
> Axelrod and the Twins inspired me.
>

> I'm only 48 and I've seen 70 year old body builders too.
>

> BRB, I have to do Bicep Curls now.

We call that drinking beer .....

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 07:12:26 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I'm getting back into Weight Training from Today.
>>
>> Axelrod and the Twins inspired me.
>>

>> I'm only 48 and I've seen 70 year old body builders too.
>>

>> BRB, I have to do Bicep Curls now.
>>

>We call that drinking beer .....

I'm off all red meats and bread and pasta too.

I've just eaten SALAD for two days.

I don't get very hungry.

It's a trip.

Ingo Swann, Axelrod & the Twins
were an inspiration.

________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

> I'm off all red meats and bread and pasta too.
>
> I've just eaten SALAD for two days.
>
> I don't get very hungry.

3 words. Boneless chicken breast.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:36:13 -0400, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>> I'm off all red meats and bread and pasta too.
>>
>> I've just eaten SALAD for two days.
>>
>> I don't get very hungry.
>

>3 words. Boneless chicken breast.

2 words. One GREY!

;)

_______________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:36:13 -0400, HVAC<hvac@physisist.net> wrote:
>
>> On 10/15/2012 3:19 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>

>>> I'm off all red meats and bread and pasta too.
>>>
>>> I've just eaten SALAD for two days.
>>>
>>> I don't get very hungry.
>>

>> 3 words. Boneless chicken breast.
>
> 2 words. One GREY!
>

> ;)

A grey is too greasy. Try boneless reptiloid.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg