Research Discussion: Angry Birds Space Premium $1 // Do You Remember The Old Days? ... Well 1975, Etc.

Angry Birds Space Premium $1 // Do You Remember The Old Days? ... Well 1975, Etc.

Angry Birds Space Premium is only a $1 to buy.

That's a luxury, aye.

I remember the days, and it feels like yesterday,
that Games for the INTELLIVISION were $50 each,
and the average man's salary was about $150 per week.

Did any of you own an INTELLIVISION ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellivision

I remember sitting around with my family in the lounge room
playing with that.

It was absolutely fantastic.

Here is the Game B17 Bomber...

http://videogamecritic.net/images/intel/b-17_bomber.png

It used to keep saying...

"FLAK 12:00 O'Clock !!!"

"FLAK 3:00 O'Clock !!!"

"FLAK 12:00 O'Clock !!!"

___________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> Angry Birds Space Premium is only a $1 to buy.
>
> That's a luxury, aye.
>
> I remember the days, and it feels like yesterday,
> that Games for the INTELLIVISION were $50 each,
> and the average man's salary was about $150 per week.
>
> Did any of you own an INTELLIVISION ?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellivision
>

> I remember sitting around with my family in the lounge room
> playing with that.
>
> It was absolutely fantastic.
>

> Here is the Game B17 Bomber...
>
> http://videogamecritic.net/images/intel/b-17_bomber.png
>
> It used to keep saying...
>
> "FLAK 12:00 O'Clock !!!"
>
> "FLAK 3:00 O'Clock !!!"
>
> "FLAK 12:00 O'Clock !!!"

"That was on target"

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 07:19:15 -0400, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>On 10/13/2012 2:58 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> Angry Birds Space Premium is only a $1 to buy.
>>
>> That's a luxury, aye.
>>
>> I remember the days, and it feels like yesterday,
>> that Games for the INTELLIVISION were $50 each,
>> and the average man's salary was about $150 per week.
>>
>> Did any of you own an INTELLIVISION ?
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellivision
>>

>> I remember sitting around with my family in the lounge room
>> playing with that.
>>
>> It was absolutely fantastic.
>>

>> Here is the Game B17 Bomber...
>>
>> http://videogamecritic.net/images/intel/b-17_bomber.png
>>
>> It used to keep saying...
>>
>> "FLAK 12:00 O'Clock !!!"
>>
>> "FLAK 3:00 O'Clock !!!"
>>
>> "FLAK 12:00 O'Clock !!!"
>

>"That was on target"

Yeah that too !!! LOL :)

That was the best one.

____________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

> On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 07:19:15 -0400, HVAC<hvac@physisist.net> wrote:
>
>> On 10/13/2012 2:58 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> Angry Birds Space Premium is only a $1 to buy.
>>>
>>> That's a luxury, aye.
>>>
>>> I remember the days, and it feels like yesterday,
>>> that Games for the INTELLIVISION were $50 each,
>>> and the average man's salary was about $150 per week.
>>>
>>> Did any of you own an INTELLIVISION ?
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellivision
>>>

>>> I remember sitting around with my family in the lounge room
>>> playing with that.
>>>
>>> It was absolutely fantastic.
>>>

>>> Here is the Game B17 Bomber...
>>>
>>> http://videogamecritic.net/images/intel/b-17_bomber.png
>>>
>>> It used to keep saying...
>>>
>>> "FLAK 12:00 O'Clock !!!"
>>>
>>> "FLAK 3:00 O'Clock !!!"
>>>
>>> "FLAK 12:00 O'Clock !!!"
>>

>> "That was on target"
>

> Yeah that too !!! LOL :)
>
> That was the best one.

Of course I categorically deny ever playing Intellivision.

"That was slow" In that hillbilly voice.

When I found out that Samus from Metroid was actually a girl, I about
crapped my pants.

> ____________________________________
>

> __________________

> ... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...
> http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Bast
2012-10-15 01:24:03 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> Angry Birds Space Premium is only a $1 to buy.
>
> That's a luxury, aye.
>
> I remember the days, and it feels like yesterday,
> that Games for the INTELLIVISION were $50 each,
> and the average man's salary was about $150 per week.
>
> Did any of you own an INTELLIVISION ?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellivision
>

> I remember sitting around with my family in the lounge room
> playing with that.
>
> It was absolutely fantastic.
>

> Here is the Game B17 Bomber...
>
> http://videogamecritic.net/images/intel/b-17_bomber.png
>
> It used to keep saying...
>
> "FLAK 12:00 O'Clock !!!"
>
> "FLAK 3:00 O'Clock !!!"
>
> "FLAK 12:00 O'Clock !!!"

No intellivision.
Intellivision was for elitist geek boomers

But I still do have this
http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/happy-35th-atari-2600-175216071.html

(6 switch) And it still works
And I even have "custers revenge"

< snip drivel >

> But I still do have this
> http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/happy-35th-atari-2600-175216071.html
>
> (6 switch) And it still works
> And I even have "custers revenge"

Not to mention your "9/11 was an inside job" game, the
one that keeps you awake at night, pulling your pud,
complete wit flashbacks of Bush and Cheney sneaking
in and out of the WTC towers, carrying explosives ...

Bast
2012-10-15 11:31:26 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> < snip drivel >
>
>> But I still do have this
>> http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/happy-35th-atari-2600-175216071.html
>>
>> (6 switch) And it still works
>> And I even have "custers revenge"
>>

> Not to mention your "9/11 was an inside job" game, the
> one that keeps you awake at night, pulling your pud,
> complete wit flashbacks of Bush and Cheney sneaking
> in and out of the WTC towers, carrying explosives ...

I'm guessing you owned an intellevision because George Plimpton told you it
was best.
...And to this day you still blindly trust what any "George" (W.) claims on
TV.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> < snip drivel >
>>
>>> But I still do have this
>>> http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/happy-35th-atari-2600-175216071.html
>>>
>>> (6 switch) And it still works
>>> And I even have "custers revenge"
>>>

>> Not to mention your "9/11 was an inside job" game, the
>> one that keeps you awake at night, pulling your pud,
>> complete wit flashbacks of Bush and Cheney sneaking
>> in and out of the WTC towers, carrying explosives ...
>

> I'm guessing you owned an intellevision because George Plimpton told you
> it was best.
> ...And to this day you still blindly trust what any "George" (W.) claims
> on TV.

Who do you think I have more faith in, a guy who has degrees from Harvard
and Yale, who flew a military fighter jet, was Governor of Texas and POTUS
twice .....

or an anonymous nutjob named Bast, who gets his jollies over a conspiracy
fable, compliments of the Democrat Party and their aversion to call a
Terrorist Attack what it really was or is, as in the case of Benghazi.

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" will
meet their Waterloo, come November 6th.

Bast
2012-10-15 14:30:37 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> < snip drivel >

>>> Not to mention your "9/11 was an inside job" game, the
>>> one that keeps you awake at night, pulling your pud,
>>> complete wit flashbacks of Bush and Cheney sneaking
>>> in and out of the WTC towers, carrying explosives ...
>>

>> I'm guessing you owned an intellevision because George Plimpton told
>> you it was best.
>> ...And to this day you still blindly trust what any "George" (W.)
>> claims on TV.
>>

> Who do you think I have more faith in, a guy who has degrees from
> Harvard and Yale, who flew a military fighter jet, was Governor of
> Texas and POTUS twice .....
>
> or an anonymous nutjob named Bast, who gets his jollies over a
> conspiracy fable, compliments of the Democrat Party and their aversion
> to call a Terrorist Attack what it really was or is, as in the case of
> Benghazi.
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and the "Morons of the Obamacalypse"
> will meet their Waterloo, come November 6th.

Tha'ts G.W. bast to you.
And I order you to jump off the cliff with the other lemmings.

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 01:24:03 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Angry Birds Space Premium is only a $1 to buy.
>>
>> That's a luxury, aye.
>>
>> I remember the days, and it feels like yesterday,
>> that Games for the INTELLIVISION were $50 each,
>> and the average man's salary was about $150 per week.
>>
>> Did any of you own an INTELLIVISION ?
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellivision
>>

>> I remember sitting around with my family in the lounge room
>> playing with that.
>>
>> It was absolutely fantastic.
>>

>> Here is the Game B17 Bomber...
>>
>> http://videogamecritic.net/images/intel/b-17_bomber.png
>>
>> It used to keep saying...
>>
>> "FLAK 12:00 O'Clock !!!"
>>
>> "FLAK 3:00 O'Clock !!!"
>>
>> "FLAK 12:00 O'Clock !!!"
>

>No intellivision.
>Intellivision was for elitist geek boomers
>
>But I still do have this
>http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/happy-35th-atari-2600-175216071.html
>
>(6 switch) And it still works
>And I even have "custers revenge"

I love the 35 points mentioned there !!! :) LOL

I used it at friend's houses,
but I had the Commodore 64.