Research Discussion: Coast To Coast AM - 2012-05-26 - Men In Black Phenomenon.

Coast To Coast AM - 2012-05-26 - Men In Black Phenomenon.

I fell asleep at 10:00pm enjoying listening to this excellent
research...

Coast to Coast AM - 2012-05-26 - Men in Black Phenomenon.
(Find it in YouTube)

"Ufologist and researcher Nick Redfern joined John B. Wells for a
discussion on the Men in Black (MIB) phenomenon. The MIB mystery began
in the early 1950s with researcher Albert Bender of Bridgeport,
Connecticut, Redfern said. Bender set up one of the world's first UFO
organizations, the International Flying Saucer Bureau, which he
reportedly shut down after being visited by three menacing men dressed
in dark suits, he continued. In the 1960s, Bender released a book on
the topic in which he talks about the MIB spontaneously materializing
in his home (to the smell of brimstone), their weird glowing eyes, and
how they could place him into an altered state of mind, Redfern added.
This has led to the notion that two categories of MIB exist, regular
government agents and supernatural/alien entities, he noted. "Whoever
these MIB are they're far stranger in terms of their modus operandi
and their origin than just the government," Redfern stated."

"Not only do the MIB manifest to police the UFO subject, they also
show up when other paranormal-type events occur, he said. The MIB
often appear to people involved in occult-based activities as well as
to witnesses of supernatural events, such as the Mothman sightings in
the 1960s, Redfern revealed. There are more than 500 reported MIB
cases and reports are still filed to this day, he added. The picture
of the MIB that emerges from these reports is of pale, unsmiling,
emotionless automatons that turn up in groups of three, usually
driving a pristine vintage automobile, to intimidate the witness of
some strange occurrence, Redfern explained. He wondered if the MIB
experience could be a visionary internal experience by an intelligence
capable of projecting images to those who claim to see them. UFO
researcher Ray Boeche believes the MIB phenomenon is "a manifestation
of evil," he reported. Perhaps the MIB are warning people to stay away
from something for their own good, Redfern suggested.
Private Space Race."

__________________________________

"As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition
to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come."

__________________________________

nickredfernfortean.blogspot.com
nickredfernsbooks.blogspot
therealmeninblack.blogspot
behindtheblack.com

__________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> I fell asleep at 10:00pm enjoying listening to this excellent
> research...
>
> Coast to Coast AM - 2012-05-26 - Men in Black Phenomenon.
> (Find it in YouTube)

Dude... You need to get laid.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:24:27 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/12/2012 9:12 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> I fell asleep at 10:00pm enjoying listening to this excellent
>> research...
>>
>> Coast to Coast AM - 2012-05-26 - Men in Black Phenomenon.
>> (Find it in YouTube)
>
>Dude... You need to get laid.

Faithful Olde Me Leave YOU GOD
for Women? ..... never !!!

2:45am in the morning.
Thousands of Stars
in the night sky.

P.S.
Say howdy to Pete Charest.
When AREA-51 allows me to build pedal powered cars,
and nice cities, Pete will be transformed way more
handsome than Elvis !

Then we can all hit Las Vegas !

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/funny-celebrity-pictures-opening-night-at-the-las-vegas-doctor-who-revue.jpg

_________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

George
2012-10-12 15:13:51 EST
HVAC wrote:
> On 10/12/2012 9:12 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> I fell asleep at 10:00pm enjoying listening to this excellent
>> research...
>>
>> Coast to Coast AM - 2012-05-26 - Men in Black Phenomenon.
>> (Find it in YouTube)
>

> Dude... You need to get laid.

One problem. Women are particular

On 10/12/2012 3:13 PM, George wrote: