Research Discussion: The Experts: Global Warming Creates Ice ...

The Experts: Global Warming Creates Ice ...
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-10-12 08:39:50 EST
http://personalliberty.com/2012/10/12/experts-say-global-warming-creates-ice/

That must be the same phenomena Obama uses to create the millions and
millions of jobs he yammers about.

But the good news: We don't have to worry about the fate of the Polar Bears
any longer, do we now, Libtards ...



Brad Guth
2012-10-12 08:55:04 EST
On Oct 12, 5:39 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://personalliberty.com/2012/10/12/experts-say-global-warming-crea...
>
> That must be the same phenomena Obama uses to create the millions and
> millions of jobs he yammers about.
>
> But the good news:  We don't have to worry about the fate of the Polar Bears
> any longer, do we now, Libtards ...

The additional water vapor as made possible by GW and AGW has to come
back down somewhere, because that's physics-101.

What has all that winter seasonal snow, surrounding one remote area,
got to do with your interpreting our planet as a whole is cooling off,
as you and other coal and natural gas burning rednecks and ZNR
Oligarchs keep insisting?

How much if any of that seasonal snow will be around as glacial ice by
the end of the next Antarctic summer?

How much more acidic and O2 deficient can our oceans safely get,
before its vast complexity of life cant evolve fast enough to save
themselves?

Obviously you still can't seem to read past whatever the headlines and
infomercial eyecandy, in order to discover the true interpretations by
those we employ to study and research such matters.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”


Hägar
2012-10-12 10:16:51 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:88153a17-64f6-43cf-b482-9af24b48a88f@c20g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
On Oct 12, 5:39 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://personalliberty.com/2012/10/12/experts-say-global-warming-crea...
>
> That must be the same phenomena Obama uses to create the millions and
> millions of jobs he yammers about.
>
> But the good news: We don't have to worry about the fate of the Polar
> Bears
> any longer, do we now, Libtards ...

The additional water vapor as made possible by GW and AGW has to come back
down somewhere, because that's physics-101.

*** and this phenomena dawned on you dingbats just now ??? I don't seem to
remember you hysterical tree-huggers making ANY mention of it before ...***

What has all that winter seasonal snow, surrounding one remote area, got to
do with your interpreting our planet as a whole is cooling off, as you and
other coal and natural gas burning rednecks and ZNR Oligarchs keep
insisting?

*** One remote area during our Summer is Antarctica and the other, during
our Winter is the Arctic and Greenland. So, what's your point, you mental
retard ??? ***

How much if any of that seasonal snow will be around as glacial ice by the
end of the next Antarctic summer?

*** 99% of snow deposits in the Antarctic and on Greenland do indeed become
glacier ice. ***

How much more acidic and O2 deficient can our oceans safely get,
before its vast complexity of life cant evolve fast enough to save
themselves?

*** The ocean's salt contents have been slowly rising for 4 billion years.
It is the annual runoff from the land masses that carries the salt to the
world's oceans, you idiot. And even though there are oxygen poor layers in
the world's oceans, marine life has figured out how to avaoid those areas
and tidal actions replenish the oxygen content quite nicely. ***

Obviously you still can't seem to read past whatever the headlines and
infomercial eyecandy, in order to discover the true nterpretations by those
we employ to study and research such matters.

*** because those who "study" and then "interpret" such matters do mostly so
to follow a political agends or to enrich themselves via bribes paid by the
"Cap 'n Trade" gang, led by Al "a massage with a happy ending" Gore and his
puppet masters, the esteemed deadbeats of the IPCC. ***

*** You do have those lucid moments when you're merely stupid instead of
your usual insane.



Brad Guth
2012-10-13 17:51:14 EST
On Oct 12, 7:16 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:88153a17-64f6-43cf-b482-9af24b48a88f@c20g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
> On Oct 12, 5:39 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://personalliberty.com/2012/10/12/experts-say-global-warming-crea...
>
> > That must be the same phenomena Obama uses to create the millions and
> > millions of jobs he yammers about.
>
> > But the good news: We don't have to worry about the fate of the Polar
> > Bears
> > any longer, do we now, Libtards ...
>
> The additional water vapor as made possible by GW and AGW has to come back
> down somewhere, because that's physics-101.
>
> *** and this phenomena dawned on you dingbats just now ??? I don't seem to
> remember you hysterical tree-huggers making ANY mention of it before ...***
That's only because of your lack of reading comprehension, further
aggravated by those potty vapors and way too much cheese in your daily
10,000 caloric intake diet.

>
> What has all that winter seasonal snow, surrounding one remote area, got to
> do with your interpreting our planet as a whole is cooling off, as you and
> other coal and natural gas burning rednecks and ZNR Oligarchs keep
> insisting?
>
> *** One remote area during our Summer is Antarctica and the other, during
> our Winter is the Arctic and Greenland. So, what's your point, you mental
> retard ??? ***
The point is in the volume, and not the snowy covered area of land or
sea ice that's objectively measured as getting thinner than ever.

>
> How much if any of that seasonal snow will be around as glacial ice by the
> end of the next Antarctic summer?
>
> *** 99% of snow deposits in the Antarctic and on Greenland do indeed become
> glacier ice. ***
That's absurdly inaccurate, unless you're talking about central
Greenland and of central Antarctica that gets hardly any annual
snowfall compared to Greenland.

>
> How much more acidic and O2 deficient can our oceans safely get,
> before its vast complexity of life cant evolve fast enough to save
> themselves?
>
> *** The ocean's salt contents have been slowly rising for 4 billion years.
> It is the annual runoff from the land masses that carries the salt to the
> world's oceans, you idiot. And even though there are oxygen poor layers in
> the world's oceans, marine life has figured out how to avaoid those areas
> and tidal actions replenish the oxygen content quite nicely. ***
>
> Obviously you still can't seem to read past whatever the headlines and
> infomercial eyecandy, in order to discover the  true interpretations by those
> we employ to study and research such matters.
>
> *** because those who "study" and then "interpret" such matters do mostly so
> to follow a political agends or to enrich themselves via bribes paid by the
> "Cap 'n Trade" gang, led by Al "a massage with a happy ending" Gore and his
> puppet masters, the esteemed deadbeats of the IPCC. ***
>
> *** You do have those lucid moments when you're merely stupid instead of
> your usual insane.

Government is simply way too big, and ZNR rednecks like yourself and
other pro-GOP minions and FUD-masters seem to have no idea as to
what's wrong with having a government that's half again to twice again
bigger. However, your perpetual denial of being in denial is noted.


Hägar
2012-10-13 19:32:04 EST
Government is simply way too big, and ZNR rednecks like yourself and
other pro-GOP minions and FUD-masters seem to have no idea as to
what's wrong with having a government that's half again to twice again
bigger. However, your perpetual denial of being in denial is noted.

*** You are one pathetic little piss-ant ...



David Staup
2012-10-13 19:40:23 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:qYSdncPyE7VqZOTNnZ2dnUVZ5rSdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> Government is simply way too big, and ZNR rednecks like yourself and
> other pro-GOP minions and FUD-masters seem to have no idea as to
> what's wrong with having a government that's half again to twice again
> bigger. However, your perpetual denial of being in denial is noted.
>
> *** You are one pathetic little piss-ant ...
>
piss-ants everywhere are pissed off at your comparison!!




Brad Guth
2012-10-13 19:50:50 EST
On Oct 13, 4:32 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Government is simply way too big, and ZNR rednecks like yourself and
> other pro-GOP minions and FUD-masters seem to have no idea as to
> what's wrong with having a government that's half again to twice again
> bigger.  However, your perpetual denial of being in denial is noted.
>
> *** You are one pathetic little piss-ant ...

We see that your butt-wipe David Staup is doing his ZNR assigned job
for you.

Brad Guth
2012-10-13 23:43:40 EST
The thinning of Arctic and Antarctic ice is objectively proven.

There's more ice thinning than surface accumulations of what the new
seasonal snow is contributing.
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=40569
http://www.wunderground.com/climate/Antarctica.asp
http://www.reuters.com/article/2007/03/29/us-antarctic-ice-idUSN2834740720070329
http://www.earthtimes.org/scitech/ice-warms-antarctica/1555/

On Oct 13, 2:51 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 12, 7:16 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:88153a17-64f6-43cf-b482-9af24b48a88f@c20g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
> > On Oct 12, 5:39 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://personalliberty.com/2012/10/12/experts-say-global-warming-crea...
>
> > > That must be the same phenomena Obama uses to create the millions and
> > > millions of jobs he yammers about.
>
> > > But the good news: We don't have to worry about the fate of the Polar
> > > Bears
> > > any longer, do we now, Libtards ...
>
> > The additional water vapor as made possible by GW and AGW has to come back
> > down somewhere, because that's physics-101.
>
> > *** and this phenomena dawned on you dingbats just now ??? I don't seem to
> > remember you hysterical tree-huggers making ANY mention of it before ...***
>
> That's only because of your lack of reading comprehension, further
> aggravated by those potty vapors and way too much cheese in your daily
> 10,000 caloric intake diet.
>
>
>
> > What has all that winter seasonal snow, surrounding one remote area, got to
> > do with your interpreting our planet as a whole is cooling off, as you and
> > other coal and natural gas burning rednecks and ZNR Oligarchs keep
> > insisting?
>
> > *** One remote area during our Summer is Antarctica and the other, during
> > our Winter is the Arctic and Greenland. So, what's your point, you mental
> > retard ??? ***
>
> The point is in the volume, and not the snowy covered area of land or
> sea ice that's objectively measured as getting thinner than ever.
>
>
>
> > How much if any of that seasonal snow will be around as glacial ice by the
> > end of the next Antarctic summer?
>
> > *** 99% of snow deposits in the Antarctic and on Greenland do indeed become
> > glacier ice. ***
>
>  That's absurdly inaccurate, unless you're talking about central
> Greenland and of central Antarctica that gets hardly any annual
> snowfall compared to Greenland.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > How much more acidic and O2 deficient can our oceans safely get,
> > before its vast complexity of life cant evolve fast enough to save
> > themselves?
>
> > *** The ocean's salt contents have been slowly rising for 4 billion years.
> > It is the annual runoff from the land masses that carries the salt to the
> > world's oceans, you idiot. And even though there are oxygen poor layers in
> > the world's oceans, marine life has figured out how to avaoid those areas
> > and tidal actions replenish the oxygen content quite nicely. ***
>
> > Obviously you still can't seem to read past whatever the headlines and
> > infomercial eyecandy, in order to discover the  true interpretations by those
> > we employ to study and research such matters.
>
> > *** because those who "study" and then "interpret" such matters do mostly so
> > to follow a political agends or to enrich themselves via bribes paid by the
> > "Cap 'n Trade" gang, led by Al "a massage with a happy ending" Gore and his
> > puppet masters, the esteemed deadbeats of the IPCC. ***
>
> > *** You do have those lucid moments when you're merely stupid instead of
> > your usual insane.
>
> Government is simply way too big, and ZNR rednecks like yourself and
> other pro-GOP minions and FUD-masters seem to have no idea as to
> what's wrong with having a government that's half again to twice again
> bigger.  However, your perpetual denial of being in denial is noted.


Hägar
2012-10-16 10:14:20 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:4508460c-bafe-41d5-93c2-3c40813f363a@o7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
The thinning of Arctic and Antarctic ice is objectively proven.

There's more ice thinning than surface accumulations of what the new
seasonal snow is contributing.


*** That's NOT what the report indicated, you hapless oaf.
But, I'll amend my earlier statement ... any ice that disappears from the
Arctic, falls as snow in the Antarctic and Greenland.
And yes some of it falls on the Antarctic ice sheets and melts again, but
the majority falls inland, where temperatures never go above freezing and
eventually turn into glacier ice, you ignorant dolt.



Brad Guth
2012-10-16 12:33:22 EST
On Oct 16, 7:14 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:4508460c-bafe-41d5-93c2-3c40813f363a@o7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> The thinning of Arctic and Antarctic ice is objectively proven.
>
> There's more ice thinning than surface accumulations of what the new
> seasonal snow is contributing.
>
> *** That's NOT what the report indicated, you hapless oaf.
> But, I'll amend my earlier statement ... any ice that disappears from the
> Arctic, falls as snow in the Antarctic and Greenland.
> And yes some of it falls on the Antarctic ice sheets and melts again, but
> the majority falls inland, where temperatures never go above freezing and
> eventually turn into glacier ice, you ignorant dolt.

The majority of that report cautioned everyone to consider the all-
inclusive evidence, which has our world as losing volumes of its ice
like never before in modern times since the industrial revolution or
at least ever since the last mini-ice-age dip or prolonged 500 year
cold-snap of 1300~1850. Our fresh water streams, lakes reservoirs and
rivers are equally at risk or already gotten past the point of no
return because there's no more of that pesky ice or sufficient
seasonal snow pack feeding them.

That unusual 500 year cold snap is what probably motivated the
industrial revolution more than anything else. Perhaps our GW + AGW
will force yet another industrial revolution (including off-world
exploitations).

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron