Research Discussion: Ancient Aliens? Not So Fast. Dipshit.

Ancient Aliens? Not So Fast. Dipshit.
Posts: 25

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

HVAC
2012-10-11 08:38:53 EST

Full movie-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j9w-i5oZqaQ



















--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-10-11 14:15:58 EST
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:38:53 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>
>Full movie-
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j9w-i5oZqaQ


Dear Miss VonDaniken,

Ancient Aliens is really good because,
it is so vast OUT THERE and so BUSY,
and if you can think of it, it's happening OUT THERE somewhere.

Gee Wizz us humans alone
just with our simple start,
and/or simple dumbed down state of mind,
and/or invaded state of mind,
are thinking up tons of stuff too.
And that must really piss the Real M.I.B off.

__________________________

"Your people of planet Earth have yet to realize that intelligent life
is teeming, virtually throughout the universe, in advanced
civilizations and levels of development that would completely defy
description. The countless billions of stars that appear in your
astronomers' telescopes are only a fraction of the overall magnitude
of infinite creation."

__________________________


HVAC
2012-10-11 15:47:09 EST
On 10/11/2012 2:15 PM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:38:53 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>> Full movie-
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
>
>
> Dear Miss VonDaniken,
>
> Ancient Aliens is really good because,
> it is so vast OUT THERE and so BUSY,
> and if you can think of it, it's happening OUT THERE somewhere.


They completely and utterly blow up 'Ancient Aliens'. Seriously.

You probably shouldn't watch it. It will flush your life's work down
the toilet. Sorry.











--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-10-11 16:02:58 EST
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:47:09 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/11/2012 2:15 PM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:38:53 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Full movie-
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
>>
>>
>> Dear Miss VonDaniken,
>>
>> Ancient Aliens is really good because,
>> it is so vast OUT THERE and so BUSY,
>> and if you can think of it, it's happening OUT THERE somewhere.
>
>
> Sorry.

MR HVAC, I understand that you are Sorry You Are Wrong.

P.S.
Ancient Aliens is not 100% correct, but they are better than watching
FOX CNN ABC's version of UFO Disclosure and all that junk.

_________________________________

"There are several billion of you. The education of your children and
your living conditions, as well as the conditions of numerous animals
and much plant life are nevertheless under the thumb of a small number
of your political, financial, military and religious representatives."

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"

http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

_________________________________

MOON...
"I found towers, machinery, lights of different colors,
strange -looking "buildings- 1 *

I found bridges whose function I couldn't figure out. One
of them just arched out - and never landed anywhere. There
were a lot of domes of various sizes, round things, things like
small saucers with windows. These were stored next to crater
sides, sometimes in caves, sometimes in what looked like airfield
hangars.

I had problems estimating sizes. But some of the "things"
were very large.

I found long tube-like things, machinery -tractor -like things
going up and down hills, straight roads extending some miles,
obelisks which had no apparent function.

There were large platforms on domes, large cross-like
structures.

Holes being dug into crater walls and floors obviously
having to do with some kind of mining or earth-moving operations.

There were "nets" over craters, "houses" in which someone
obviously lived, except that I couldn't see who - save in one case.

In THAT case, I saw some kind of people busy at work on
something I could not figure out. The place was dark. The "air"
was filled with a fine dust, and there was some kind of
illumination - like a dark lime-green fog or mist.

The thing about them was that they either were human or
looked exactly like us - but they were all males- as I could well
see since they were all butt-ass naked. I had absolutely no idea
why. They seemed to be digging into a hillside or a cliff."

http://archive.org/stream/PenetrationTheQuestionOfExtraterrestrialAndHumanTelepathy/Penetration_Ingo_Swann_djvu.txt


_________________________________________

(Former) Sergeant Karl Wolfe, US Air Force.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QNzH4x1rY

709,004 views.

_________________________________________



__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof


HVAC
2012-10-11 17:05:54 EST
On 10/11/2012 4:02 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:47:09 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>>
>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
>>>
>>>
>>> Dear Miss VonDaniken,
>>>
>>> Ancient Aliens is really good because,
>>> it is so vast OUT THERE and so BUSY,
>>> and if you can think of it, it's happening OUT THERE somewhere.
>>
>>
>> Sorry.
>
> MR HVAC, I understand that you are Sorry You Are Wrong.
>
> P.S.
> Ancient Aliens is not 100% correct, but they are better than watching
> FOX CNN ABC's version of UFO Disclosure and all that junk.



Then I challenge you to watch that u tube video. If you do, don't blame
ME for the fact that your entire LIFE will crumble to pieces.





--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-10-11 17:33:09 EST
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:05:54 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/11/2012 4:02 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:47:09 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>>>
>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Dear Miss VonDaniken,
>>>>
>>>> Ancient Aliens is really good because,
>>>> it is so vast OUT THERE and so BUSY,
>>>> and if you can think of it, it's happening OUT THERE somewhere.
>>>
>>>
>>> Sorry.
>>
>> MR HVAC, I understand that you are Sorry You Are Wrong.
>>
>> P.S.
>> Ancient Aliens is not 100% correct, but they are better than watching
>> FOX CNN ABC's version of UFO Disclosure and all that junk.
>
>
>
>Then I challenge you to watch that u tube video. If you do, don't blame
>ME for the fact that your entire LIFE will crumble to pieces.


Your entire LIFE will crumble to pieces if you don't share this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5theZqFdBD8

He talks about the ET-BIO-ANDROID-HUMANS
in control of China !!!


_________________________________

"There are several billion of you. The education of your children and
your living conditions, as well as the conditions of numerous animals
and much plant life are nevertheless under the thumb of a small number
of your political, financial, military and religious representatives."

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"

http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

_________________________________

MOON...
"I found towers, machinery, lights of different colors,
strange -looking "buildings- 1 *

I found bridges whose function I couldn't figure out. One
of them just arched out - and never landed anywhere. There
were a lot of domes of various sizes, round things, things like
small saucers with windows. These were stored next to crater
sides, sometimes in caves, sometimes in what looked like airfield
hangars.

I had problems estimating sizes. But some of the "things"
were very large.

I found long tube-like things, machinery -tractor -like things
going up and down hills, straight roads extending some miles,
obelisks which had no apparent function.

There were large platforms on domes, large cross-like
structures.

Holes being dug into crater walls and floors obviously
having to do with some kind of mining or earth-moving operations.

There were "nets" over craters, "houses" in which someone
obviously lived, except that I couldn't see who - save in one case.

In THAT case, I saw some kind of people busy at work on
something I could not figure out. The place was dark. The "air"
was filled with a fine dust, and there was some kind of
illumination - like a dark lime-green fog or mist.

The thing about them was that they either were human or
looked exactly like us - but they were all males- as I could well
see since they were all butt-ass naked. I had absolutely no idea
why. They seemed to be digging into a hillside or a cliff."

http://archive.org/stream/PenetrationTheQuestionOfExtraterrestrialAndHumanTelepathy/Penetration_Ingo_Swann_djvu.txt


_________________________________________

(Former) Sergeant Karl Wolfe, US Air Force.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QNzH4x1rY

709,004 views.

_________________________________________


__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof


2012-10-13 05:32:51 EST
On 10/11/2012 3:47 PM, HVAC wrote:

> They completely and utterly blow up 'Ancient Aliens'. Seriously.
>
> You probably shouldn't watch it. It will flush your life's work down the
> toilet. Sorry.

Completely "blow up" ancient aliens? You mean the History Channel
program? Well, sure. You just proved that TV and the major media are
all lying sacks of shit. Yawn. Any other "big news"? Sure isn't going to
change anyone's life unless you are a journalist or TV producer. Now,
who is ready to do the "Climate Science" debunked movie? Someone soon, I
hope. That trash definitely needs a good debunking!



HVAC
2012-10-13 07:28:01 EST
On 10/13/2012 5:32 AM, bjacoby@teranews.com wrote:
> On 10/11/2012 3:47 PM, HVAC wrote:
>
>> They completely and utterly blow up 'Ancient Aliens'. Seriously.
>
> Completely "blow up" ancient aliens?


Ya. It's a figure of speech, BJ.


> You mean the History Channel program?


I mean the entire 'theory' that aliens have visited the Earth. Ever.


> Well, sure. You just proved that TV and the major media are all
> lying sacks of shit.


I am not attempting to prove anything.
I posted a link. Don't wet your pants.



> Yawn. Any other "big news"?


None that I can share. Sorry.


> Sure isn't going to
> change anyone's life unless you are a journalist or TV producer. Now,
> who is ready to do the "Climate Science" debunked movie? Someone soon, I
> hope. That trash definitely needs a good debunking!


Feel free.







--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

2012-10-13 13:20:58 EST
On 10/13/2012 7:28 AM, HVAC wrote:
> On 10/13/2012 5:32 AM, bjacoby@teranews.com wrote:
>> On 10/11/2012 3:47 PM, HVAC wrote:
>>
>>> They completely and utterly blow up 'Ancient Aliens'. Seriously.
>>
>> Completely "blow up" ancient aliens?
>
>
> Ya. It's a figure of speech, BJ.
>
>
>> You mean the History Channel program?
>
>
> I mean the entire 'theory' that aliens have visited the Earth. Ever.
>
>
>> Well, sure. You just proved that TV and the major media are all
>> lying sacks of shit.
>
>
> I am not attempting to prove anything.
> I posted a link. Don't wet your pants.
>

Oh sure, you are as innocent as a new-born babe! Perhaps you forgot that
Martha Stewart went to stir for saying she was innocent (even when found
innocent in a court of law by a jury. Very "imaginative".)

>> Yawn. Any other "big news"?
>
>
> None that I can share. Sorry.

Does that mean you know of actual evidence of ancient aliens but for
reasons of "national security" are not permitted to reveal it?

>> Sure isn't going to
>> change anyone's life unless you are a journalist or TV producer. Now,
>> who is ready to do the "Climate Science" debunked movie? Someone soon, I
>> hope. That trash definitely needs a good debunking!
>
>
> Feel free.

You sure are free spending other people's money! I guess that's a sure
sign you are from the government and here to "help" us.


Double-A
2012-10-13 14:56:52 EST
On Oct 11, 5:38 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Full movie-
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo.. 变亮http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg


Sounds like one of those religious debunkings like the book "Crash
Go the Chariots".

Double-A

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron