Research Discussion: Ping: ... Hägar & Mr HVAC

Ping: ... Hägar & Mr HVAC

Wow...

http://muse1979.deviantart.com/art/Milk-and-Honey-293692179

Brad,
If we didn't have
Monsanto and BP Oil Gasoline Air,
and tons of other shit,
but instead an understanding,
and a book of life...
most women and men
would be nice looking
similar to her above.

Monsanto for example
just make tons of chemicals.
But I know farmers in New Zealand
that fight "Gorse" without chemicals.

WHERE IS EVERYONES INTELLIGENCE !!! ???

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On Oct 9, 3:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Wow...
>
> http://muse1979.deviantart.com/art/Milk-and-Honey-293692179
>
> Brad,
> If we didn't have
> Monsanto and BP Oil Gasoline Air,
> and tons of other shit,
> but instead an understanding,
> and a book of life...
> most women and men
> would be nice looking
> similar to her above.
>
> Monsanto for example
> just make tons of chemicals.
> But I know farmers in New Zealand
> that fight "Gorse" without chemicals.
>
> WHERE IS EVERYONES INTELLIGENCE !!! ???

Yes indeed, that's what I'd call super intelligent design, as apposed
to the fat and ugly redneck kind.
http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/fat_redneck.jpg
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/meechm/OnlineGamingWorlds.png
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/zEs4700hYDc/0.jpg
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/729593.jpg

Now, if we could just keep Monsanto and others focused upon your
approved kind of intelligent engineering
http://muse1979.deviantart.com/art/Milk-and-Honey-293692179
we'd be all set to go.

> Wow...
>
> http://muse1979.deviantart.com/art/Milk-and-Honey-293692179
>

> Brad,
> If we didn't have
> Monsanto and BP Oil Gasoline Air,
> and tons of other shit,
> but instead an understanding,
> and a book of life...
> most women and men
> would be nice looking
> similar to her above.

She's a bit chubby for me. I prefer women who are fit.

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 08:58:43 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Wow...
>>
>> http://muse1979.deviantart.com/art/Milk-and-Honey-293692179
>>

>> Brad,
>> If we didn't have
>> Monsanto and BP Oil Gasoline Air,
>> and tons of other shit,
>> but instead an understanding,
>> and a book of life...
>> most women and men
>> would be nice looking
>> similar to her above.
>

>She's a bit chubby for me. I prefer women who are fit.

I'm glad you are a fan of pedal powered cars.

____________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

>>> Brad,
>>> If we didn't have
>>> Monsanto and BP Oil Gasoline Air,
>>> and tons of other shit,
>>> but instead an understanding,
>>> and a book of life...
>>> most women and men
>>> would be nice looking
>>> similar to her above.
>>

>> She's a bit chubby for me. I prefer women who are fit.
>
> I'm glad you are a fan of pedal powered cars.

Oh, I am....For those 'other' people. Not me.

PS- I would have no objection to being driven around with someone ELSE
doing the pedaling. Like a rickshaw...With semi-clad hotties pulling me
along.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 07:29:00 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> She's a bit chubby for me. I prefer women who are fit.
>>
>> I'm glad you are a fan of pedal powered cars.
>>

> I would have no objection to being driven around with someone ELSE
>doing the pedaling. Like a rickshaw...With semi-clad hotties pulling me
>along.

I'm talking about a VENUS PROJECT style advanced pedal powered car.

http://tenmillionslaves.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/venus.jpg