Research Discussion: 'Bright' Object Found On Mars

'Bright' Object Found On Mars

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Harlow's Notes: It's nothing. Don't worry about it.

NASA officials say the Curiosity rover has made its first scoop of the
surface of planet Mars and has detected a bright object on the ground.

Officials said in a news release Monday that they suspect the object
might be a part of the six-wheeled rover, but they won't sample or scoop
anymore until they figure out what it is.

The Curiosity has already beamed back pictures of bedrock that suggest a
fast-moving stream once flowed on the planet.

The rover landed Aug. 5 and is on a two-year, $2.5 billion mission to
study whether microbial life could have existed on Mars in the past.

Today's Mars is a frozen desert, but previous geological studies suggest
it was once warmer and wetter.

G=EMC^2
2012-10-09 08:34:16 EST
On Oct 9, 7:45 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Harlow's Notes:  It's nothing. Don't worry about it.
>
> NASA officials say the Curiosity rover has made its first scoop of the
> surface of planet Mars and has detected a bright object on the ground.
>
> Officials said in a news release Monday that they suspect the object
> might be a part of the six-wheeled rover, but they won't sample or scoop
> anymore until they figure out what it is.
>
> The Curiosity has already beamed back pictures of bedrock that suggest a
> fast-moving stream once flowed on the planet.
>
> The rover landed Aug. 5 and is on a two-year, $2.5 billion mission to
> study whether microbial life could have existed on Mars in the past.
>
> Today's Mars is a frozen desert, but previous geological studies suggest
> it was once warmer and wetter.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo.. 变亮

At 1.7 billion the rover should come with a spare. Rover real cost
was 250,000,000 The rest went into GOP Mafia NASA deep pockets. Think
$25,000,000 Mafia NASA toilets,and get a true picture. TreBert

On 10/9/2012 8:34 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> At 1.7 billion the rover should come with a spare. Rover real cost
> was 250,000,000 The rest went into GOP Mafia NASA deep pockets. Think
> $25,000,000 Mafia NASA toilets,and get a true picture. TreBert

What does that have to do with it finding a 'bright' object on Mars?

Double-A
2012-10-09 14:49:30 EST
On Oct 9, 4:45 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Harlow's Notes:  It's nothing. Don't worry about it.
>
> NASA officials say the Curiosity rover has made its first scoop of the
> surface of planet Mars and has detected a bright object on the ground.
>
> Officials said in a news release Monday that they suspect the object
> might be a part of the six-wheeled rover, but they won't sample or scoop
> anymore until they figure out what it is.
>
> The Curiosity has already beamed back pictures of bedrock that suggest a
> fast-moving stream once flowed on the planet.
>
> The rover landed Aug. 5 and is on a two-year, $2.5 billion mission to
> study whether microbial life could have existed on Mars in the past.
>
> Today's Mars is a frozen desert, but previous geological studies suggest
> it was once warmer and wetter.

What? Nuts are falling off the rover already? After all those
millions to put it together?

One word to NASA: Lockwasher!

Double-A

On Oct 9, 5:34 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 9, 7:45 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Harlow's Notes:  It's nothing. Don't worry about it.
>
> > NASA officials say the Curiosity rover has made its first scoop of the
> > surface of planet Mars and has detected a bright object on the ground.
>
> > Officials said in a news release Monday that they suspect the object
> > might be a part of the six-wheeled rover, but they won't sample or scoop
> > anymore until they figure out what it is.
>
> > The Curiosity has already beamed back pictures of bedrock that suggest a
> > fast-moving stream once flowed on the planet.
>
> > The rover landed Aug. 5 and is on a two-year, $2.5 billion mission to
> > study whether microbial life could have existed on Mars in the past.
>
> > Today's Mars is a frozen desert, but previous geological studies suggest
> > it was once warmer and wetter.
>
> > --
> > "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo.. 变亮
>
> At 1.7 billion the rover should come with a spare.  Rover real cost
> was 250,000,000 The rest went into GOP Mafia NASA deep pockets.  Think
> $25,000,000 Mafia NASA toilets,and get a true picture.   TreBert

They are getting despite for any sort of forensics in order to justify
the mission that needs continued funding. Without private funding,
this mission may have to be abandoned because we honestly can't hardly
afford to keep those NASA and JPL lights turned on, much less paying
for their spendy staff and assorted operations.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 07:45:51 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>Harlow's Notes: It's nothing. Don't worry about it.

>NASA officials say the Curiosity rover has made its first scoop of the
>surface of planet Mars and has detected a bright object on the ground.
>
>Officials said in a news release Monday that they suspect the object
>might be a part of the six-wheeled rover, but they won't sample or scoop
>anymore until they figure out what it is.
>
>The Curiosity has already beamed back pictures of bedrock that suggest a
>fast-moving stream once flowed on the planet.
>
>The rover landed Aug. 5 and is on a two-year, $2.5 billion mission to
>study whether microbial life could have existed on Mars in the past.
>
>Today's Mars is a frozen desert, but previous geological studies suggest
>it was once warmer and wetter.

It all sounds vewy vewy koO0ky.

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 05:34:16 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 9, 7:45 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Harlow's Notes:  It's nothing. Don't worry about it.
>>
>> NASA officials say the Curiosity rover has made its first scoop of the
>> surface of planet Mars and has detected a bright object on the ground.
>>
>> Officials said in a news release Monday that they suspect the object
>> might be a part of the six-wheeled rover, but they won't sample or scoop
>> anymore until they figure out what it is.
>>
>> The Curiosity has already beamed back pictures of bedrock that suggest a
>> fast-moving stream once flowed on the planet.
>>
>> The rover landed Aug. 5 and is on a two-year, $2.5 billion mission to
>> study whether microbial life could have existed on Mars in the past.
>>
>> Today's Mars is a frozen desert, but previous geological studies suggest
>> it was once warmer and wetter.

>At 1.7 billion the rover should come with a spare. Rover real cost
>was 250,000,000 The rest went into GOP Mafia NASA deep pockets. Think
>$25,000,000 Mafia NASA toilets,and get a true picture. TreBert

(this is true)
I'm a nice person, and I like helping people often for free.
However, even I would charge more than $25,000,000
to put a toilet around the moon and back.

_______________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

G=EMC^2
2012-10-09 16:48:59 EST
On Oct 9, 3:04 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 9, 5:34 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 9, 7:45 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Harlow's Notes:  It's nothing. Don't worry about it.
>
> > > NASA officials say the Curiosity rover has made its first scoop of the
> > > surface of planet Mars and has detected a bright object on the ground.
>
> > > Officials said in a news release Monday that they suspect the object
> > > might be a part of the six-wheeled rover, but they won't sample or scoop
> > > anymore until they figure out what it is.
>
> > > The Curiosity has already beamed back pictures of bedrock that suggest a
> > > fast-moving stream once flowed on the planet.
>
> > > The rover landed Aug. 5 and is on a two-year, $2.5 billion mission to
> > > study whether microbial life could have existed on Mars in the past.
>
> > > Today's Mars is a frozen desert, but previous geological studies suggest
> > > it was once warmer and wetter.
>
> > > --
> > > "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo.. 变亮
>
> > At 1.7 billion the rover should come with a spare.  Rover real cost
> > was 250,000,000 The rest went into GOP Mafia NASA deep pockets.  Think
> > $25,000,000 Mafia NASA toilets,and get a true picture.   TreBert
>
> They are getting despite for any sort of forensics in order to justify
> the mission that needs continued funding.  Without private funding,
> this mission may have to be abandoned because we honestly can't hardly
> afford to keep those NASA and JPL lights turned on, much less paying
> for their spendy staff and assorted operations.
>
>  http://groups.google.com/groups/search
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”- Hide quoted text -

Brad its hard to put down a Mafia NASA big money maker.2 billion is
more than GMC will make this year. The last group that put down Mafia
NASA were those 21 engineers that quit They were killed and fast.
Get the picture TreBert

G=EMC^2
2012-10-09 16:54:02 EST
On Oct 9, 3:50 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 05:34:16 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
>

> <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Oct 9, 7:45 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Harlow's Notes:  It's nothing. Don't worry about it.
>
> >> NASA officials say the Curiosity rover has made its first scoop of the
> >> surface of planet Mars and has detected a bright object on the ground.
>
> >> Officials said in a news release Monday that they suspect the object
> >> might be a part of the six-wheeled rover, but they won't sample or scoop
> >> anymore until they figure out what it is.
>
> >> The Curiosity has already beamed back pictures of bedrock that suggest a
> >> fast-moving stream once flowed on the planet.
>
> >> The rover landed Aug. 5 and is on a two-year, $2.5 billion mission to
> >> study whether microbial life could have existed on Mars in the past.
>
> >> Today's Mars is a frozen desert, but previous geological studies suggest
> >> it was once warmer and wetter.
> >At 1.7 billion the rover should come with a spare.  Rover real cost
> >was 250,000,000 The rest went into GOP Mafia NASA deep pockets.  Think
> >$25,000,000 Mafia NASA toilets,and get a true picture.   TreBert
>
> (this is true)
> I'm a nice person, and I like helping people often for free.
> However, even I would charge more than $25,000,000
> to put a toilet around the moon and back.
>
> _______________________________
>
> __________________

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.comhttp://ProjectMotherShip.webng.comhttp://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof- Hide quoted text -

Chinese orbit wearing depends at a cost of 10 cents a dump. Also keep
in mind 5 shuttles means $25,000,000 x 5 WOW Get the picture
TreBert PS Reality is depends are more dependable.

On Oct 9, 1:48 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 9, 3:04 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > At 1.7 billion the rover should come with a spare.  Rover real cost
> > > was 250,000,000 The rest went into GOP Mafia NASA deep pockets.  Think
> > > $25,000,000 Mafia NASA toilets,and get a true picture.   TreBert
>
> > They are getting despite for any sort of forensics in order to justify
> > the mission that needs continued funding.  Without private funding,
> > this mission may have to be abandoned because we honestly can't hardly
> > afford to keep those NASA and JPL lights turned on, much less paying
> > for their spendy staff and assorted operations.
>
> >  http://groups.google.com/groups/search
> >  http://translate.google.com/#
> >  Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”- Hide quoted text -

> Brad its hard to put down a Mafia NASA big money maker.2 billion is
> more than GMC will make this year.  The last group that put down Mafia
> NASA were those 21 engineers that quit   They were killed and fast.
> Get the picture   TreBert

Most of the NASA/DARPA engineers were ZNRs with everything to gain
(namely their freedom and a nifty public-funded retirement) and
nothing to lose.

The details as to how they managed to get us safely to/from our moon
as of 40+ years ago is still a secret, and none of them have been
available for interviews nor allowed to publish squat. It's as though
our NASA/Apollo era wasn't quite all it could be, and they is not yet
willing to share the whole truth and nothing but the truth about our
moon. (almost as though they haven't actually walked on the moon)