Research Discussion: Would Have Been Provocative Enough To Immediately Start World War III.

Would Have Been Provocative Enough To Immediately Start World War III.

" I found out that two more massive false-flag attempts have been
thwarted by Divine Intervention -- at least so far. Either one of
these would have been provocative enough to immediately start World
War III. "

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

G=EMC^2
2012-10-08 08:57:29 EST
On Oct 8, 3:38 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> " I found out that two more massive false-flag attempts have been
> thwarted by Divine Intervention -- at least so far. Either one of
> these would have been provocative enough to immediately start World
> War III. "
>
> http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing
>
> __________________

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.comhttp://ProjectMotherShip.webng.comhttp://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof

WWW 3 will have relegion as its foremat. Same as all wars. More
people have been killed in the name of Gods.This is the reality of
humankind TeBet

On Oct 8, 12:38 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> " I found out that two more massive false-flag attempts have been
> thwarted by Divine Intervention -- at least so far. Either one of
> these would have been provocative enough to immediately start World
> War III. "
>
> http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing

The oligarchs (aka ZNR Rothschilds) could still cause and/or allow
WW3.

Without our very own thorium fueled reactors, we could be in serious
trouble, because without a reliably cheap and relatively failsafe
cache of energy, we're screwed.

Yes indeed, The Great Revealing is worth a few readings in order to
better grasp the scope and implications. At least William Mook would
have to say “I told you so” as of many years prior to this more recent
disclosure as published under “Financial Tyranny”
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing

I’ve been telling of the upper most 0.0001%, as a cabal or borg like
upper caste having been in charge of most everything, is perhaps why
it really doesn’t hardly matter who we elect or appoint unless that
method leads to the ousting and/or demise of these oligarchs that
often cloak themselves within religion while otherwise pretending as
being Atheists, and otherwise perhaps none better than being devout
Semites that have those special conditional religious policies that
always seem to protect and benefit their own rich and powerful that
have no intentions of ever going down without a fight.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Oct 8, 5:57 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> WWW 3 will have relegion as its foremat. Same as all wars.  More
> people have been killed in the name of Gods.This is the reality of
> humankind   TeBet

Yes, very much indeed another religious proxy founded war that the
rest of us get to pay for and suffer the Karma and multiple
consequences, that which only the Oligarchs as pretenders and FUD-
masters will directly benefit from.

[...]

Double-A
2012-10-08 14:45:48 EST
On Oct 8, 5:57 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 8, 3:38 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > " I found out that two more massive false-flag attempts have been
> > thwarted by Divine Intervention -- at least so far. Either one of
> > these would have been provocative enough to immediately start World
> > War III. "
>
> >http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing
>
> > __________________
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­­gence_Agency.jpg)
> >  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> > Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYou...
>
> WWW 3 will have relegion as its foremat. Same as all wars.  More
> people have been killed in the name of Gods.This is the reality of
> humankind   TeBet

What god did all those Russian communists die for in WWII?

Double-A

On 10/8/2012 2:45 PM, Double-A wrote:

>> WWW 3 will have relegion as its foremat. Same as all wars. More
>> people have been killed in the name of Gods.This is the reality of
>> humankind TeBet
>

> What god did all those Russian communists die for in WWII?

I agree with you, AA...Bert is a fucking moron.

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 05:57:29 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 8, 3:38 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> " I found out that two more massive false-flag attempts have been
>> thwarted by Divine Intervention -- at least so far. Either one of
>> these would have been provocative enough to immediately start World
>> War III. "
>>
>> http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing

>WWW 3 will have relegion as its foremat. Same as all wars. More
>people have been killed in the name of Gods.This is the reality of
>humankind TeBet

I wonder what religion I should fight for then?

I don't have a religion.

I get kicked out of Churches and Buddhist Centers
just for talking about the AIR CAR and WATER CAR.

I could make the Bronx my religion,
because I was there in Google Earth yesterday.

http://daswb3kh0gqlz.cloudfront.net/images/bronx-calles.jpg

http://www.rentenna.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Little-Italy-New-York-City-Sites.jpg

"Ah, there is that Alien Bronx Dude fighting the Whole World"

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 09:44:12 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 8, 5:57 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> WWW 3 will have relegion as its foremat. Same as all wars.  More
>> people have been killed in the name of Gods.This is the reality of
>> humankind   TeBet
>
>Yes, very much indeed another religious proxy founded war that the
>rest of us get to pay for and suffer the Karma and multiple
>consequences, that which only the Oligarchs as pretenders and FUD-
>masters will directly benefit from.
>
>The Great Revealing is worth a few readings in order to better grasp
>the scope and implications. At least William Mook would have to say
>“I told you so” as of many years prior to this more recent disclosure
>as published under “Financial Tyranny”
> http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing
>
> I’ve been telling of the upper most 0.0001%, as a cabal or borg like
>upper caste having been in charge of most everything, is perhaps why
>it really doesn’t hardly matter who we elect or appoint unless that
>method leads to the ousting and/or demise of these oligarchs that
>often cloak themselves within religion while otherwise pretending as
>being Atheists, and otherwise perhaps none better than being devout
>Semites that have those special conditional religious policies that
>always seem to protect and benefit their own rich and powerful that
>have no intentions of ever going down without a fight.

Well, it's spooky for everyone on planet Earth.

1.
Most people still think "when you die, that's it, nothing".

2.
And people I know that think that, are sort of OK about it all,
because they just spent their entire life paying for a scrap of dirt
with a bit of corrugated galvanised iron and a rusty car
that always need fixing for $800 because it's badly made.

3.
Other people think they are going to Heaven.
The Buddhist Center leader described it as
having golden arches, rainbows and flowers falling.
LOL, sounds scarier than... alt.alien.research

4.
Then there are people that have more than
a scrap of dirt on Earth.
But because of their advanced home
they attract the attention of millions of Norio Hayakawa
and John Lear types and millions of Alien species.

5.
Then they learn there is a place after death,
but they have no control over it, and it's not God but MIB,
and other crappy species of Aliens.
And if the person wants to return to Earth
they are not sure of who they will be,
or if they will become...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88

Anti-USA-Zhirinovsky !!!

And before that according to Ed Conrad and Michael A. Cremo
we were blubber eating Inuit for 370 Million Years...

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/119/cache/inuit-man-eating-narwhal_11954_600x450.jpg

LOL :)

_____________________________________

Because one Alien species said
"we Humans are completely detatched
from our spirit selves".

_____________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 07:18:57 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 8, 12:38 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> " I found out that two more massive false-flag attempts have been
>> thwarted by Divine Intervention -- at least so far. Either one of
>> these would have been provocative enough to immediately start World
>> War III. "
>>
>> http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing
>>

>The oligarchs (aka ZNR Rothschilds) could still cause and/or allow
>WW3.
>
>Without our very own thorium fueled reactors, we could be in serious
>trouble, because without a reliably cheap and relatively failsafe
>cache of energy, we're screwed.

No, ...
You just need to invent pedal powered cars,
for fitness and health.