Research Discussion: Obama Resigns!

Obama Resigns!

WASHINGTON. BREAKING NEWS *** President Barack Obama has resigned the
Presidency of the United States!

President Barack Obama has shocked the nation! He called the White House
Staff into the Oval Office and announced that he is going to resign as
President of the United States. He has conceded the election to Mitt
Romney.

The President has notified the broadcast networks that he wants to
address the nation Friday (October 12th) night at 8pm. With the
faltering economy, the potential overturning of Obamacare, his low
approval level and after his devastating loss to Mitt Romney in the
first Presidential debate – with dwindling donors – he has decided to
call it quits.

President Obama faces numerous challenges at home and abroad. The
economy is getting worse and everything he does seems to make it worse.
Many in the White House feel that the President has fallen into a deep
depression. There are rumors that he started taking Prozac last week.

He also does not feel that he has the experience on foreign policy to
handle the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan as well as the new
military action in Libya in addition to the turmoil in the Middle East.

But the President will seek to immediately calm Americans.

“I know that Joe Biden will be more than capable of stepping into the
Presidency. He already is putting together his new cabinet,” President
Obama told his staff. “Joe can hold the fort until Mitt takes over in
January.”

White House Press Secretary, Jay Carney, would not comment, but said
that the President will be “perfectly clear about his resignation tonight.”

Joe Biden was unavailable, but we talked to members of Biden’s staff,
who say Biden is confident that he can handle all the challenges facing
the country. “Joe is an expert on foreign policy. He knows he can deal
effectively and swiftly with all military conflicts around the world.”

Rumors are that Biden may appoint Hillary Clinton as his Vice President.
Further rumors have Joe Biden resigning in August, which would make
Hillary President and put her in position to easily win re-election in
November of 2012.

> WASHINGTON. BREAKING NEWS *** President Barack Obama has resigned the
> Presidency of the United States!
>
> President Barack Obama has shocked the nation! He called the White House
> Staff into the Oval Office and announced that he is going to resign as
> President of the United States. He has conceded the election to Mitt
> Romney.
>
> The President has notified the broadcast networks that he wants to address
> the nation Friday (October 12th) night at 8pm. With the faltering
> economy, the potential overturning of Obamacare, his low approval level
> and after his devastating loss to Mitt Romney in the first Presidential
> debate - with dwindling donors - he has decided to call it quits.
>
> President Obama faces numerous challenges at home and abroad. The economy
> is getting worse and everything he does seems to make it worse. Many in
> the White House feel that the President has fallen into a deep depression.
> There are rumors that he started taking Prozac last week.
>
> He also does not feel that he has the experience on foreign policy to
> handle the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan as well as the new
> military action in Libya in addition to the turmoil in the Middle East.
>
> But the President will seek to immediately calm Americans.
>
> "I know that Joe Biden will be more than capable of stepping into the
> Presidency. He already is putting together his new cabinet," President
> Obama told his staff. "Joe can hold the fort until Mitt takes over in
> January."
>
> White House Press Secretary, Jay Carney, would not comment, but said that
> the President will be "perfectly clear about his resignation tonight."
>
> Joe Biden was unavailable, but we talked to members of Biden's staff, who
> say Biden is confident that he can handle all the challenges facing the
> country. "Joe is an expert on foreign policy. He knows he can deal
> effectively and swiftly with all military conflicts around the world."
>
> Rumors are that Biden may appoint Hillary Clinton as his Vice President.
> Further rumors have Joe Biden resigning in August, which would make
> Hillary President and put her in position to easily win re-election in
> November of 2012.

Like Jimmy Clanton used to wail in 1958:
Just a dream, just a dream ......
Even that shrill bitch Hillary would be preferable to the
totally inept duo of Obama/Biden

Syd M.
2012-10-07 10:52:41 EST
On Oct 7, 10:40 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > WASHINGTON. BREAKING NEWS ***  President Barack Obama has resigned the
> > Presidency of the United States!
>
> > President Barack Obama has shocked the nation! He called the White House
> > Staff into the Oval Office and announced that he is going to resign as
> > President of the United States.  He has conceded the election to Mitt
> > Romney.
>
> > The President has notified the broadcast networks that he wants to address
> > the nation Friday (October 12th) night at 8pm.  With the faltering
> > economy, the potential overturning of Obamacare, his low approval level
> > and after his devastating loss to Mitt Romney in the first Presidential
> > debate - with dwindling donors -  he has decided to call it quits.
>
> > President Obama faces numerous challenges at home and abroad.  The economy
> > is getting worse and everything he does seems to make it worse. Many in
> > the White House feel that the President has fallen into a deep depression.
> > There are rumors that he started taking Prozac last week.
>
> > He also does not feel that he has the experience on foreign policy to
> > handle the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan as well as the new
> > military action in Libya in addition to the turmoil in the Middle East.
>
> > But the President will seek to immediately calm Americans.
>
> > "I know that Joe Biden will be more than capable of stepping into the
> > Presidency.  He already is putting together his new cabinet,"  President
> > Obama told his staff.   "Joe can hold the fort until Mitt takes over in
> > January."
>
> > White House Press Secretary, Jay Carney, would not comment, but said that
> > the President will be "perfectly clear about his resignation tonight."
>
> > Joe Biden was unavailable, but we talked to members of Biden's staff, who
> > say Biden is confident that he can handle all the challenges facing the
> > country.  "Joe is an expert on foreign policy.  He knows he can deal
> > effectively and swiftly with all military conflicts around the world."
>
> > Rumors are that Biden may appoint Hillary Clinton as his Vice President.
> > Further rumors have Joe Biden resigning in August, which would make
> > Hillary President and put her in position to easily win re-election in
> > November of 2012.
>
> Like Jimmy Clanton used to wail in 1958:
> Just a dream, just a dream ......
> Even that shrill bitch Hillary would be preferable to the
> totally inept duo of Obama/Biden

Oh, good. The fightards are out in force lately.

Bast
2012-10-07 14:47:02 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> WASHINGTON. BREAKING NEWS *** President Barack Obama has resigned the
>> Presidency of the United States!
>>
>> President Barack Obama has shocked the nation! He called the White
>> House Staff into the Oval Office and announced that he is going to
>> resign as President of the United States. He has conceded the
>> election to Mitt Romney.
>>
>> The President has notified the broadcast networks that he wants to
>> address the nation Friday (October 12th) night at 8pm. With the
>> faltering economy, the potential overturning of Obamacare, his low
>> approval level and after his devastating loss to Mitt Romney in the
>> first Presidential debate - with dwindling donors - he has decided to
>> call it quits. President Obama faces numerous challenges at home and
>> abroad. The
>> economy is getting worse and everything he does seems to make it
>> worse. Many in the White House feel that the President has fallen into
>> a deep depression. There are rumors that he started taking Prozac last
>> week. He also does not feel that he has the experience on foreign policy
>> handle the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan as well as the new
>> military action in Libya in addition to the turmoil in the Middle East.
>>
>> But the President will seek to immediately calm Americans.
>>
>> "I know that Joe Biden will be more than capable of stepping into the
>> Presidency. He already is putting together his new cabinet," President
>> Obama told his staff. "Joe can hold the fort until Mitt
>> takes over in January."
>>
>> White House Press Secretary, Jay Carney, would not comment, but said
>> that the President will be "perfectly clear about his resignation
>> tonight." Joe Biden was unavailable, but we talked to members of Biden's
>> staff,
>> who say Biden is confident that he can handle all the challenges
>> facing the country. "Joe is an expert on foreign policy. He knows he
>> can deal effectively and swiftly with all military conflicts around
>> the world." Rumors are that Biden may appoint Hillary Clinton as his Vice
>> President. Further rumors have Joe Biden resigning in August, which
>> would make Hillary President and put her in position to easily win
>> re-election in November of 2012.
>>

> Like Jimmy Clanton used to wail in 1958:
> Just a dream, just a dream ......
> Even that shrill bitch Hillary would be preferable to the
> totally inept duo of Obama/Biden

Oh sure,....look what she did to New York.....and you want to let her loose
on the rest of the country ?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> WASHINGTON. BREAKING NEWS *** President Barack Obama has resigned the
>>> Presidency of the United States!
>>>
>>> President Barack Obama has shocked the nation! He called the White
>>> House Staff into the Oval Office and announced that he is going to
>>> resign as President of the United States. He has conceded the
>>> election to Mitt Romney.
>>>
>>> The President has notified the broadcast networks that he wants to
>>> address the nation Friday (October 12th) night at 8pm. With the
>>> faltering economy, the potential overturning of Obamacare, his low
>>> approval level and after his devastating loss to Mitt Romney in the
>>> first Presidential debate - with dwindling donors - he has decided to
>>> call it quits. President Obama faces numerous challenges at home and
>>> abroad. The
>>> economy is getting worse and everything he does seems to make it
>>> worse. Many in the White House feel that the President has fallen into
>>> a deep depression. There are rumors that he started taking Prozac last
>>> week. He also does not feel that he has the experience on foreign policy
>>> handle the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan as well as the new
>>> military action in Libya in addition to the turmoil in the Middle East.
>>>
>>> But the President will seek to immediately calm Americans.
>>>
>>> "I know that Joe Biden will be more than capable of stepping into the
>>> Presidency. He already is putting together his new cabinet," President
>>> Obama told his staff. "Joe can hold the fort until Mitt
>>> takes over in January."
>>>
>>> White House Press Secretary, Jay Carney, would not comment, but said
>>> that the President will be "perfectly clear about his resignation
>>> tonight." Joe Biden was unavailable, but we talked to members of Biden's
>>> staff,
>>> who say Biden is confident that he can handle all the challenges
>>> facing the country. "Joe is an expert on foreign policy. He knows he
>>> can deal effectively and swiftly with all military conflicts around
>>> the world." Rumors are that Biden may appoint Hillary Clinton as his
>>> Vice
>>> President. Further rumors have Joe Biden resigning in August, which
>>> would make Hillary President and put her in position to easily win
>>> re-election in November of 2012.
>>>

>> Like Jimmy Clanton used to wail in 1958:
>> Just a dream, just a dream ......
>> Even that shrill bitch Hillary would be preferable to the
>> totally inept duo of Obama/Biden
>

> Oh sure,....look what she did to New York.....

*** Look what the Nigger did to the whole country ....
She'd be the lesser of three evils ... Slo Joe being the s
econd ...

Jeanne Douglas
2012-10-07 21:54:01 EST
In article <APydnfL3J8ocv-_NnZ2dnUVZ5sOdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > H\ufffdgar wrote:
> >> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Like Jimmy Clanton used to wail in 1958:
> >> Just a dream, just a dream ......
> >> Even that shrill bitch Hillary would be preferable to the
> >> totally inept duo of Obama/Biden
> >

> > Oh sure,....look what she did to New York.....
>
> *** Look what the Nigger did to the whole country ....

You mean more than doubling the stock market? You mean saving the auto
industry and saving over a million jobs and prevented what would have
been a serious national security issue? You mean restoring women's (and
all Americans') right to get redress for wage discrimination.? Putting
America on the first step to a healthcare system that cares for
everyone no matter what their financial situation, thereby saving
trillions of dollars AND improving the US's standing as 37th in the
world in health?

Yeah, what a bum!

--
JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

"Jeanne Douglas" <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <APydnfL3J8ocv-_NnZ2dnUVZ5sOdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>> > Oh sure,....look what she did to New York.....
>>
>> *** Look what the Nigger did to the whole country ....
>
> You mean more than doubling the stock market? You mean saving the auto
> industry and saving over a million jobs and prevented what would have
> been a serious national security issue? You mean restoring women's (and
> all Americans') right to get redress for wage discrimination.? Putting
> America on the first step to a healthcare system that cares for
> everyone no matter what their financial situation, thereby saving
> trillions of dollars AND improving the US's standing as 37th in the
> world in health?
>
> Yeah, what a bum!
>
> --
> JD
>
> "Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

*** Another successful Obama brainwashing noted.
It is a lot easier task when you deal with small brains.
I really like the one about "saving over a million jobs".
Please explain that to me, you Liberal Loon.
The rest of your blatant lies can easily be Googled and
laid to rest as Liberal day dreaming.

G=EMC^2
2012-10-08 09:05:55 EST
On Oct 8, 8:41 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlwdj...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message

> > In article <APydnfL3J8ocv-_NnZ2dnUVZ5sOdn...@giganews.com>,
> > "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> *** Look what the Nigger did to the whole country ....
>
> > You mean more than doubling the stock market? You mean saving the auto
> > industry and saving over a million jobs and prevented what would have
> > been a serious national security issue? You mean restoring women's (and
> > all Americans') right to get redress for wage discrimination.? Putting
> > America on the first step to a healthcare  system that cares for
> > everyone no matter what their financial situation, thereby saving
> > trillions of dollars AND improving the US's standing as 37th in the
> > world in health?
>
> > Yeah, what a bum!
>
> > --
> > JD
>
> > "Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden
>
> *** Another successful Obama brainwashing noted.
> It is a lot easier task when you deal with small brains.
> I really like the one about "saving over a million jobs".
> Please explain that to me, you Liberal Loon.
> The rest of your blatant lies can easily be Googled and
> laid to rest as Liberal day dreaming.- Hide quoted text -

Romney wins its Tang time for all dead beats. O ya TreBert

Bast
2012-10-08 10:26:26 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
>> In article <APydnfL3J8ocv-_NnZ2dnUVZ5sOdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> *** Look what the Nigger did to the whole country ....
>>
>> You mean more than doubling the stock market? You mean saving the auto
>> industry and saving over a million jobs and prevented what would have
>> been a serious national security issue? You mean restoring women's (and
>> all Americans') right to get redress for wage discrimination.? Putting
>> America on the first step to a healthcare system that cares for
>> everyone no matter what their financial situation, thereby saving
>> trillions of dollars AND improving the US's standing as 37th in the
>> world in health?
>>
>> Yeah, what a bum!
>>
>> --
>> JD
>>
>> "Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden
>

> *** Another successful Obama brainwashing noted.
> It is a lot easier task when you deal with small brains.
> I really like the one about "saving over a million jobs".
> Please explain that to me, you Liberal Loon.
> The rest of your blatant lies can easily be Googled and
> laid to rest as Liberal day dreaming.

Hold on there hagar.
Weren't you one of the lead brainwashed sheeple who happily SWALLOWED the
story of Bin Laden being killed by Obama ?
(the question mark is rhetorical)

On 10/8/2012 9:05 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> Romney wins its Tang time for all dead beats. O ya TreBert

What do you think we should do with dead beats, Bert?