Research Discussion: A Giant Eye In Outer Space ...

A Giant Eye In Outer Space ...

http://news.yahoo.com/giant-eye-space-seen-nasa-telescopes-172645100.html

... it must be God, watching us. Get your act together you
Sinners and Loons and Liberals, for the mighty hand of the
invisible dude will smite you to smithereens if you don't get
your act together and vote for Romney.

On Oct 6, 8:37 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/giant-eye-space-seen-nasa-telescopes-172645100....
>
> ... it must be God, watching us.  Get your act together you
> Sinners and Loons and Liberals, for the mighty hand of the
> invisible dude will smite you to smithereens if you don't get
> your act together and vote for Romney.

At $6+/gallon, many folks will not be able to go anywhere to vote,
much less afford paying for their homes and other expenses.

It seems any excuse for their own incompetence, and these Big Energy
cabals of rednecks and ZNR approved FUD-masters like yourself get to
stick it to us, and yet you want to blame President BHO and other
democrats for the obvious dysfunctionals of your very own kind.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Oct 6, 8:37 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/giant-eye-space-seen-nasa-telescopes-172645100....
>
> ... it must be God, watching us. Get your act together you
> Sinners and Loons and Liberals, for the mighty hand of the
> invisible dude will smite you to smithereens if you don't get
> your act together and vote for Romney.

At $6+/gallon, many folks will not be able to go anywhere to vote,
much less afford paying for their homes and other expenses.

It seems any excuse for their own incompetence, and these Big Energy
cabals of rednecks and ZNR approved FUD-masters like yourself get to
stick it to us, and yet you want to blame President BHO and other
democrats for the obvious dysfunctionals of your very own kind.

*** The filthy rich Oil Companies make about 6 - 8 cents per gallon of gas.
The Feds extort 20 cents per gallon and the State and Local Governments
extort another 30 cents to the price of a gallon of gas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_taxes_in_the_United_States

Doesn't really matter ... the people who still have any money
are the Conservatives. If the Obama-poor fucks can't afford to vote, all
the better. You can always ride your bicycle.

On Oct 6, 12:29 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 6, 8:37 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/giant-eye-space-seen-nasa-telescopes-172645100....
>
> > ... it must be God, watching us. Get your act together you
> > Sinners and Loons and Liberals, for the mighty hand of the
> > invisible dude will smite you to smithereens if you don't get
> > your act together and vote for Romney.
>
> At $6+/gallon, many folks will not be able to go anywhere to vote,
> much less afford paying for their homes and other expenses.
>
> It seems any excuse for their own incompetence, and these Big Energy
> cabals of rednecks and ZNR approved FUD-masters like yourself get to
> stick it to us, and yet you want to blame President BHO and other
> democrats for the obvious dysfunctionals of your very own kind.
>
> *** The filthy rich Oil Companies make about 6 - 8 cents per gallon of gas.
> The Feds extort 20 cents per gallon and the State and Local Governments
> extort another 30 cents to the price of a gallon of gas:
>
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_taxes_in_the_United_States
>
> Doesn't really matter ... the people who still have any money
> are the Conservatives.  If the Obama-poor fucks can't afford to vote, all
> the better.  You can always ride your bicycle.

You ZNR rednecks and fellow FUD-masters are sure funny. Even the most
dysfunctional 5th graders can find ways of spending or blowing all of
their allowance and having to beg or borrow from friends, thus proving
how deprived and otherwise badly treated they really are.

Didn't you have your parents (mother and multiple fathers) arrested
for exactly that kind of child abuse?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Oct 6, 12:29 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 6, 8:37 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/giant-eye-space-seen-nasa-telescopes-172645100....
>
> > ... it must be God, watching us. Get your act together you
> > Sinners and Loons and Liberals, for the mighty hand of the
> > invisible dude will smite you to smithereens if you don't get
> > your act together and vote for Romney.
>
> At $6+/gallon, many folks will not be able to go anywhere to vote,
> much less afford paying for their homes and other expenses.
>
> It seems any excuse for their own incompetence, and these Big Energy
> cabals of rednecks and ZNR approved FUD-masters like yourself get to
> stick it to us, and yet you want to blame President BHO and other
> democrats for the obvious dysfunctionals of your very own kind.
>
> *** The filthy rich Oil Companies make about 6 - 8 cents per gallon of gas.
> The Feds extort 20 cents per gallon and the State and Local Governments
> extort another 30 cents to the price of a gallon of gas:
>
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_taxes_in_the_United_States
>
> Doesn't really matter ... the people who still have any money
> are the Conservatives.  If the Obama-poor fucks can't afford to vote, all
> the better.  You can always ride your bicycle.

You ZNR rednecks and fellow FUD-masters are sure funny. Even the most
dysfunctional 5th graders can find ways of spending or blowing all of
their allowance and having to beg or borrow from friends, thus proving
how terribly deprived and otherwise badly treated they really are.

No doubt in your pathetic case of being the fat trailer-park bully,
you always had methods of extorting loot away from others whenever
lying to and/or stealing from your parents wasn’t sufficient.

On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 08:37:41 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/giant-eye-space-seen-nasa-telescopes-172645100.html
>
>... it must be God, watching us. Get your act together you
>Sinners and Loons and Liberals, for the mighty hand of the
>invisible dude will smite you to smithereens if you don't get
>your act together and vote for Romney.

A bully of a lady
at my mums work
once said...
"I have a hair in my eye".
And my mum said
"would you like me to help you get it out".

Of course the bully
was refering to her v-g-na.

_____________________

Now I am becoming John Winston
and dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
and Hugh and Ugly Bob and NSA and Secret
and Human.

_____________________

"ALL YOU HUMANS PLEASE BE PROUD"
-Sir Gilligan Horry. 2012.

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> A bully of a lady
> at my mums work
> once said...
> "I have a hair in my eye".
> And my mum said
> "would you like me to help you get it out".
>
> Of course the bully
> was refering to her v-g-na.

You need to quit drinking.

David Staup
2012-10-07 09:44:28 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 6, 8:37 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/giant-eye-space-seen-nasa-telescopes-172645100....
>>
>> ... it must be God, watching us. Get your act together you
>> Sinners and Loons and Liberals, for the mighty hand of the
>> invisible dude will smite you to smithereens if you don't get
>> your act together and vote for Romney.
>
> At $6+/gallon, many folks will not be able to go anywhere to vote,
> much less afford paying for their homes and other expenses.
>
> It seems any excuse for their own incompetence, and these Big Energy
> cabals of rednecks and ZNR approved FUD-masters like yourself get to
> stick it to us, and yet you want to blame President BHO and other
> democrats for the obvious dysfunctionals of your very own kind.
>

> *** The filthy rich Oil Companies make about 6 - 8 cents per gallon of
> gas. The Feds extort 20 cents per gallon and the State and Local
> Governments extort another 30 cents to the price of a gallon of gas:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_taxes_in_the_United_States
>
> Doesn't really matter ... the people who still have any money
> are the Conservatives. If the Obama-poor fucks can't afford to vote, all
> the better. You can always ride your bicycle.
An excellant retort.....way over goofy's head

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Oct 6, 8:37 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/giant-eye-space-seen-nasa-telescopes-172645100....
>>>
>>> ... it must be God, watching us. Get your act together you
>>> Sinners and Loons and Liberals, for the mighty hand of the
>>> invisible dude will smite you to smithereens if you don't get
>>> your act together and vote for Romney.
>>
>> At $6+/gallon, many folks will not be able to go anywhere to vote,
>> much less afford paying for their homes and other expenses.
>>
>> It seems any excuse for their own incompetence, and these Big Energy
>> cabals of rednecks and ZNR approved FUD-masters like yourself get to
>> stick it to us, and yet you want to blame President BHO and other
>> democrats for the obvious dysfunctionals of your very own kind.
>>

>> *** The filthy rich Oil Companies make about 6 - 8 cents per gallon of
>> gas. The Feds extort 20 cents per gallon and the State and Local
>> Governments extort another 30 cents to the price of a gallon of gas:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_taxes_in_the_United_States
>>
>> Doesn't really matter ... the people who still have any money
>> are the Conservatives. If the Obama-poor fucks can't afford to vote, all
>> the better. You can always ride your bicycle.
> An excellant retort.....way over goofy's head

He actually has a head ??? I thought he was just one huge asshole ...

On Oct 7, 7:53 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "David Staup" <dst...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> At $6+/gallon, many folks will not be able to go anywhere to vote,
> >> much less afford paying for their homes and other expenses.
>
> >> It seems any excuse for their own incompetence, and these Big Energy
> >> cabals of rednecks and ZNR approved FUD-masters like yourself get to
> >> stick it to us, and yet you want to blame President BHO and other
> >> democrats for the obvious dysfunctionals of your very own kind.
>
> >> *** The filthy rich Oil Companies make about 6 - 8 cents per gallon of
> >> gas. The Feds extort 20 cents per gallon and the State and Local
> >> Governments extort another 30 cents to the price of a gallon of gas:
>
> >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_taxes_in_the_United_States
>
> >> Doesn't really matter ... the people who still have any money
> >> are the Conservatives.  If the Obama-poor fucks can't afford to vote, all
> >> the better.  You can always ride your bicycle.
> > An excellant retort.....way over goofy's head
>
> He actually has a head ??? I thought he was just one huge asshole ...

You and David should really get a room, and otherwise always play
behind closed doors.