Research Discussion: Spidery Thingies Found On Mars ...

Spidery Thingies Found On Mars ...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/10/02/162147810/are-those-spidery-black-things-on-mars-dangerous-yup

To me, it looks like a bunch of unwashed, hairy-assed Liberals with their
heads buried in the sand ... pretty much like they do
here on Earth.

Double-A
2012-10-05 15:22:36 EST
On Oct 5, 12:19 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/10/02/162147810/are-those-spid...
>
> To me, it looks like a bunch of  unwashed, hairy-assed Liberals with their
> heads buried in the sand ... pretty much like they do
> here on Earth.

Do you have both hot and cold water in that trailer of yours?

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Oct 5, 12:19 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/10/02/162147810/are-those-spid...
>
> To me, it looks like a bunch of unwashed, hairy-assed Liberals with their
> heads buried in the sand ... pretty much like they do
> here on Earth.

Do you have both hot and cold water in that trailer of yours?

Double-A

*** Both ... how about your Kenmore cardboard box ???
Do you use a Maytag for a shitter ???

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/10/02/162147810/are-those-spidery-black-things-on-mars-dangerous-yup

To me, it looks like a bunch of unwashed, hairy-assed Liberals with their
heads buried in the sand ... pretty much like they do
here on Earth.
****
Hags, that's just a close-up shot of your trailer park head lice.
Bwaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa.

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Oct 5, 12:19 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/10/02/162147810/are-those-spid...
>
> To me, it looks like a bunch of unwashed, hairy-assed Liberals with their
> heads buried in the sand ... pretty much like they do
> here on Earth.

Do you have both hot and cold water in that trailer of yours?

Double-A
***********
Inside running water? That's a hoot.

On Oct 5, 12:19 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/10/02/162147810/are-those-spid...
>
> To me, it looks like a bunch of  unwashed, hairy-assed Liberals with their
> heads buried in the sand ... pretty much like they do
> here on Earth.

? sulfur and hydrocarbons

On Oct 5, 12:19 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/10/02/162147810/are-those-spid...
>
> To me, it looks like a bunch of  unwashed, hairy-assed Liberals with their
> heads buried in the sand ... pretty much like they do
> here on Earth.

? sulfur and hydrocarbons

What sort of IR imaging data are they willing to share?

What sort of gamma spectrometry are they willing to share?

On Oct 5, 12:19 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/10/02/162147810/are-those-spid...
>
> To me, it looks like a bunch of unwashed, hairy-assed Liberals with their
> heads buried in the sand ... pretty much like they do
> here on Earth.

? sulfur and hydrocarbons

What sort of IR imaging data are they willing to share?

What sort of gamma spectrometry are they willing to share?

*** First off, the folks who took the images are a whole, whole lot
smarter than you could ever hope to be. I therefore trust them
to have made their right choice in selecting the photographic
equipment needed to produce the optimum resolution and
composition of their target subjects.
Now stick your head back up your colon, you insufferable moron.

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Oct 5, 12:19 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/10/02/162147810/are-those-spid...
>
> To me, it looks like a bunch of unwashed, hairy-assed Liberals with their
> heads buried in the sand ... pretty much like they do
> here on Earth.

? sulfur and hydrocarbons

What sort of IR imaging data are they willing to share?

What sort of gamma spectrometry are they willing to share?

*** First off, the folks who took the images are a whole, whole lot
smarter than you could ever hope to be. I therefore trust them
to have made their right choice in selecting the photographic
equipment needed to produce the optimum resolution and
composition of their target subjects.
Now stick your head back up your colon, you insufferable moron.
***********
Some herein have suggested that Hagar once worked for Enron. So I checked,
using the online databases from the various court cases. I searched the
employee database and could find no Hagar. There was however a C. Racker.
His employee code was PT/H/J. Checking the codes revealed that Racker was a
part time hourly employee working in the janitorial/goundskeeping
department. Could this be our Hags.?

On Oct 6, 8:06 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 5, 12:19 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/10/02/162147810/are-those-spid...
>
> > To me, it looks like a bunch of unwashed, hairy-assed Liberals with their
> > heads buried in the sand ... pretty much like they do
> > here on Earth.
>
> ? sulfur and hydrocarbons
>
> What sort of IR imaging data are they willing to share?
>
> What sort of gamma spectrometry are they willing to share?
>
> *** First off, the folks who took the images are a whole, whole lot
> smarter than you could ever hope to be.  I therefore trust them
> to have made their right choice in selecting the photographic
> equipment needed to produce the optimum resolution and
> composition of their target subjects.
> Now stick your head back up your colon, you insufferable moron.

In other words, you're good with others public-funded and using as
much obfuscation or nondisclosure as it takes for keeping their jobs
and getting all the perks and credits for interpreting everything
we've paid for.

I'm surprised they even allowed colors instead of making everything
seem monochromatic, as with our cold-war Apollo era that you and other
ZNR FUD-masters think was every bit as good science as it could
possibly get.

In other words, such black diamond mineral as carbonado isn’t all that
likely terrestrial formed, so much as representing a deposited form of
a dense crystal and mineral that’s nearly pure carbon, and by rights
the physically dark moon should be extensively covered with this type
of deposit, and especially there to be found if the moon was created
from Earth in the mainstream accepted method because, there should be
hardly any depth to its surface dust that’s absolutely crystal dry yet
nicely clumps and offers surface tension way better than any desert
sand here on Earth.

https://www.google.com/search?q=desert+sand&num=100&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=JNF&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=MoplUNqCAcOq2gX8rYCACA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1181&bih=731
Of course the mostly basalt bedrock of our moon should also be
physically dark and paramagnetic (conceivably somewhat like that of
carbonado), and those mostly robotic TBMs(tunnel boring machines) of
the future shouldn’t have any insurmountable problems tunneling unless
the extremely thick and fully fused crust of the moon itself is
extensively carbonado (TBMs cutting through such tough carbon would
take at least ten times as much effort per meter of terrestrial basalt
bedrock). The amount of fused or crystallized carbon in lunar bedrock
still isn’t objectively known by other than terrestrial samples of
such paramagnetic basalt and carbonado deposits as commonly found
right here on Earth, which might further explain the unusual
shallowness of a typical crater by suggesting how unusually tough that
thick trust actually is.

A terrific 2500 km crater that’s 13 km deep, such as the South Pole
Aitken basin crater, should have created at the very least 1e17 m3 of
dust and shards, plus all them other craters and crater within crater
contributions bringing that volumetric deposit of dust and shards from
impact caused bedrock destruction (plus whatever volumetric mass of
impactors) up to a minimum of 1e18 m3, and yet there’s only 3.8e13 m2
of surface area. So, I’d like to know, where the hell did all that
dust and shards of mostly basalt bedrock and carbonado go?
http://www.psrd.hawaii.edu/July98/spa.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole%E2%80%93Aitken_basin
http://www.diviner.ucla.edu/blog/?cat=7

My estimate of full planetshine influx is worthy of perhaps
illuminating at 20.75 w/m2 of a mostly visible spectrum (equated to
our planet reflecting 1.5% of solar plus a little geothermal IR
energy), thereby creating roughly 125 K (100 k warmer than those deep
polar craters that offer only 26 K), represents that the nearside
nighttime on our moon as illuminated only by our planetshine isn’t
always so terribly nasty cold as we’d once considered (although –148 C
is still damn cold), much less being any too dim to work by when the
full earthshine of the mostly visible spectrum is worth roughly 50
times that of moonlight which is a derivative from a spectrum of 0.38
w/m2 of mostly IR and otherwise only contributing on average 20 mw/m2
worth of a visible spectrum upon reaching the atmospheric filtered
surface here on Earth (from LEO figure 30 mw/m2), whereas the naked
and physically dark moon has practically nothing attenuating the
bluish planetshine influx from reaching its surface.

In other words, while on the physically dark surface of our moon and
having to read small print in technical manuals or in diagrams by way
of planetshine/earthshine alone, will always be more than sufficient,
even if our bluish tinted Earth isn’t all that cloudy.

However, moonlight as perceived by instruments and a few better
adapted creatures other than us visually deficient humans here on
Earth, is actually quite vibrant in the IR spectrum. By removing the
built-in IR optical filter of those cameras offering such an option,
will give a nocturnal and mostly monochrome or night-vision
perspective of what we humans can’t see without applied technology.
For example, the old vidicon tube cameras that were quite sensitive to
IR would excessively bloom (aka over-expose or excessively over-
saturate) whenever pointed at the moon. Color plus IR derivative
geology is yet another realm of artificially expanding upon the
limited human visual spectrum, that’s also similar to using UV
secondary/recoil imaging in order to improve upon our deductive
observationology skills.
http://www.deep-sky.co.uk/imaging/dslr/moon.jpg
“The eclipsed Moon was quite dim in visible light but reasonably
bright in IR. I managed to grab 4 quadrant shots of the Moon at the
time of totality, mosaic them together and then overlay a DSLR colour
shot on to. In this way the IR provides the luminance information
while the DSLR shot provides colour. The result is an IR biased colour
shot of totality. As the IR signal was reasonably bright, the details
on the Moon could be imaged with a reasonable amount of sharpness.”
http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/eclipses/2007-03-03_23-28-20_IR742-natural.jpg

The moon is not actually monochromatic nor inert:
Moon’s natural surface colors are those of all the perfectly natural
minerals as they unavoidably react to the visible and UV spectrum, as
only better viewed with having their natural color/hue saturation
cranked up, as otherwise there’s no false or artificial colors added.
http://spaceweather.com/submissions/pics/e/Ehsan-Rostamizadeh-fac_1346444660.jpg
http://www.spaceweather.com/swpod2007/23may07/Domenico-Licchelli-Saturn_Moon220507_1179916571.jpg?PHPSESSID=1u8lcvk5g1ip4dnmol44vuaf43

Of course our public-funded LRO wizards that are colorblind and
otherwise can’t be bothered with giving us their nighttime influx of
planetshine or its visible plus infrared emission illuminated surface
temperatures on the nearside of our physically dark moon, because
apparently such an enormous amount of planetshine/earthshine doesn’t
actually account for anything that we’ll ever need to know about, and
after all this time, effort and 100% public funded investments, it
seems we still have nothing interactively telling us what those
nearside lunar surface conditions are actually like.

On a related topic, notice how dusty and badly strewn with all sorts
of volcanic, impact and crater debris the planet Mars can look like.
http://www.mps.mpg.de/images/forschung/planeten/planet001.jpg
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/MPF/parker/TwnPks_RkGdn_left_high.jpg
“"Twin Peaks" on the horizon of the Mars Pathfinder landing site. The
image was taken with the IMP camera, for which the Institute developed
and built the focal plane.”

Oddly our NASA/Apollo moon as recorded on 6+ missions worth of Kodak
film, offered no such indications of any significant surface dust with
any mix of strewn rock and of hardly offering any amount of dark
basalt minerals or paramagnetic nature, so perhaps most of the crater
generated dust and rock had simply been blown away with the wind, and/
or having otherwise exceeded the escape velocity of the local gravity
(represents that such material would have been extensively attracted
to Earth). Craters tend to back-fill and/or up-well anywhere from
10~90% of their initial impact formation, which still leaves a great
deal of their initial geophysical trauma as unaccounted for.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#