Research Discussion: Oh'Bummer Fights Back ...

Oh'Bummer Fights Back ...

... like the snot-nosed kid, who just got his first ever sound ass-whupping
from an opponent he arrogantly under-estimated, he's now hiding among the
adoring doofi Liberals, once again flapping his lips, but a safe distance,
far enough away from the much smarter Mitt Romney, so that he cannot be
called to task for his plethora of lame excuses and blatant lies for having
failed at his job yet again. Dumb Nigger.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-fights-back-debate-setback-004532520.html

Instead of playing golf, perhaps Axelrod should buy him a book on Economics,
since both of them appear to be clueless about the subject, as so pointedly
demonstrated by the Lip-Flapper in chief. Trust me, it'll only get worse.
Perhaps Michelle can write him an excuse, so he can sit out the next debate
... something like "his pussy still hurts from the first Romney pounding".

And be sure not to miss Ryan mopping the floor with "Slo" Joe Biden, the
Dems "foot-in-mouth" expert, who'll pull magical numbers out of his dumb
ass, only to be corrected by Ryan. To make it a fair debate, perhaps Ryan
should leave 75% of his brain at home.

To revive an old adage ... you can bullshit some of the people some of the
time ... but Community Organizers and bad hair-plug transplant victims
cannot BS all of the people all of the time.

David Staup
2012-10-05 13:30:08 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ... like the snot-nosed kid, who just got his first ever sound
> ass-whupping from an opponent he arrogantly under-estimated, he's now
> hiding among the adoring doofi Liberals, once again flapping his lips, but
> a safe distance, far enough away from the much smarter Mitt Romney, so
> that he cannot be called to task for his plethora of lame excuses and
> blatant lies for having failed at his job yet again. Dumb Nigger.

Cowardly.....whiney.....mullato.....and.....TOAST

"David Staup" wrote in message news:k4n5ha$9dq$1@dont-email.me...

"Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ... like the snot-nosed kid, who just got his first ever sound
> ass-whupping from an opponent he arrogantly under-estimated, he's now
> hiding among the adoring doofi Liberals, once again flapping his lips, but
> a safe distance, far enough away from the much smarter Mitt Romney, so
> that he cannot be called to task for his plethora of lame excuses and
> blatant lies for having failed at his job yet again. Dumb Nigger.

Cowardly.....whiney.....mullato.....and.....TOAST
****************

Davey supports, liars and cheaters.....and.....CRACKER.

David Staup

> "David Staup" wrote in message news:k4n5ha$9dq$1@dont-email.me...
>

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> ... like the snot-nosed kid, who just got his first ever sound
>> ass-whupping from an opponent he arrogantly under-estimated, he's now
>> hiding among the adoring doofi Liberals, once again flapping his lips,
>> but a safe distance, far enough away from the much smarter Mitt Romney,
>> so that he cannot be called to task for his plethora of lame excuses and
>> blatant lies for having failed at his job yet again. Dumb Nigger.
>>

> Cowardly.....whiney.....mullato.....and.....TOAST
> ****************
>
> Davey supports, liars and cheaters.....and.....CRACKER.

chuckle

lame

TOAST

"David Staup" wrote in message news:k4p7jm$2qr$1@dont-email.me...

> "David Staup" wrote in message news:k4n5ha$9dq$1@dont-email.me...
>

> "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> ... like the snot-nosed kid, who just got his first ever sound
>> ass-whupping from an opponent he arrogantly under-estimated, he's now
>> hiding among the adoring doofi Liberals, once again flapping his lips,
>> but a safe distance, far enough away from the much smarter Mitt Romney,
>> so that he cannot be called to task for his plethora of lame excuses and
>> blatant lies for having failed at his job yet again. Dumb Nigger.
>>

> Cowardly.....whiney.....mullato.....and.....TOAST
> ****************
>
> Davey supports, liars and cheaters.....and.....CRACKER.

chuckle

lame

TOAST
********
Davey, Davey, Davey. There you go again. Never a reasoned response. Just a
nonsensical retort. Just like Hagar. Two crackers in a box.
Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa.

David Staup

> "David Staup" wrote in message news:k4p7jm$2qr$1@dont-email.me...

>> "David Staup" wrote in message news:k4n5ha$9dq$1@dont-email.me...
>>

>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> ... like the snot-nosed kid, who just got his first ever sound
>>> ass-whupping from an opponent he arrogantly under-estimated, he's now
>>> hiding among the adoring doofi Liberals, once again flapping his lips,
>>> but a safe distance, far enough away from the much smarter Mitt Romney,
>>> so that he cannot be called to task for his plethora of lame excuses and
>>> blatant lies for having failed at his job yet again. Dumb Nigger.
>>>

>> Cowardly.....whiney.....mullato.....and.....TOAST
>> ****************
>>
>> Davey supports, liars and cheaters.....and.....CRACKER.
>>

> chuckle
>
> lame
>
> TOAST
> ********
> Davey, Davey, Davey. There you go again. Never a reasoned response. Just
> a nonsensical retort. Just like Hagar. Two crackers in a box.
> Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa.

In 30 days it will make sense to even you nobrains..........Toast

snicker...smirk....condescending smile....TOAST

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>> "David Staup" wrote in message news:k4p7jm$2qr$1@dont-email.me...
>>

>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "David Staup" wrote in message news:k4n5ha$9dq$1@dont-email.me...
>>>

>>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> Cowardly.....whiney.....mullato.....and.....TOAST
>>> ****************
>>>
>>> Davey supports, liars and cheaters.....and.....CRACKER.
>>>

>> chuckle
>>
>> lame
>>
>> TOAST
>> ********
>> Davey, Davey, Davey. There you go again. Never a reasoned response.
>> Just a nonsensical retort. Just like Hagar. Two crackers in a box.
>> Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa.
>

> In 30 days it will make sense to even you nobrains..........Toast
>
> snicker...smirk....condescending smile....TOAST

NoTroll proves over and over that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. Come
November 6th, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" will be in for a rude
awakening.
As you so eloquently put it: TOAST ...