Research Discussion: Obama - Mr. Clueless

Obama - Mr. Clueless

The usual rhetoric, wrong on so many counts, the Negroid tried to wing it
once again like he did in 08 ... except the people expected something new,
magical and fascinating from their Magic Negro ... but alas, the old bag of
tricks was empty ... as empty as the empty suit that so personifies the
reigning deity, clad in utter arrogance:

http://news.yahoo.com/after-the-debate-debacle-for-obama--we%E2%80%99ll-find-out-if-we-have-a-race.html

Looks as if Romney came to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man
... he had the facts and Obama had ... well, nothing.

"Hägar" wrote in message

The usual rhetoric, wrong on so many counts, the Negroid tried to wing it
once again like he did in 08 ... except the people expected something new,
magical and fascinating from their Magic Negro ... but alas, the old bag of
tricks was empty ... as empty as the empty suit that so personifies the
reigning deity, clad in utter arrogance:

http://news.yahoo.com/after-the-debate-debacle-for-obama--we%E2%80%99ll-find-out-if-we-have-a-race.html

Looks as if Romney came to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man
... he had the facts and Obama had ... well, nothing.
***********
As hard as it is to agree with Hagar, I must say that Obama did a piss poor
job last night. No excuses, he just screwed the pooch.

The Patriot
2012-10-04 11:35:54 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:Orhbs.19$zI3.11@newsfe18.iad...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> The usual rhetoric, wrong on so many counts, the
> Negroid tried to wing it
> once again like he did in 08 ... except the people
> expected something new,
> magical and fascinating from their Magic Negro ...
> but alas, the old bag of
> tricks was empty ... as empty as the empty suit that
> so personifies the
> reigning deity, clad in utter arrogance:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/after-the-debate-debacle-for-obama--we%E2%80%99ll-find-out-if-we-have-a-race.html
>
> Looks as if Romney came to engage in a battle of wits
> with an unarmed man
> ... he had the facts and Obama had ... well, nothing.
> ***********
> As hard as it is to agree with Hagar, I must say that
> Obama did a piss poor job last night. No excuses, he
> just screwed the pooch.

And what is so unusual about that? He has been
screwing the pooch for most of four years now. So I
say "Auf Wiedersehen Mutterficker".

The Patriot.

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:g1ibs.6992$ti2.2258@newsfe14.iad...

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:Orhbs.19$zI3.11@newsfe18.iad...

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> The usual rhetoric, wrong on so many counts, the Negroid tried to wing it
> once again like he did in 08 ... except the people expected something new,
> magical and fascinating from their Magic Negro ... but alas, the old bag
> of
> tricks was empty ... as empty as the empty suit that so personifies the
> reigning deity, clad in utter arrogance:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/after-the-debate-debacle-for-obama--we%E2%80%99ll-find-out-if-we-have-a-race.html
>
> Looks as if Romney came to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man
> ... he had the facts and Obama had ... well, nothing.
> ***********
> As hard as it is to agree with Hagar, I must say that Obama did a piss
> poor job last night. No excuses, he just screwed the pooch.

And what is so unusual about that? He has been
screwing the pooch for most of four years now. So I
say "Auf Wiedersehen Mutterficker".

The Patriot.
**************
No, Pat. Obama is still right on most of the issues, he's just fucked up
the debate. Romney's tax proposals are a joke. The reality under his plan
is that your EFFECTIVE tax rate will go up. The lowered rate will not make
up for the loss of deductions and credits. Military spending does not need
to increase by $2 trillion, especially as we are winding down Iraq and
Afghanistan. What Romney wants is not a stronger military, but rather more
profitable military contractors. It's time they got off the teat. Along
with insurance companies and health care corporations - the overhead they
add to the system is sucking us dry and does absolutely nothing for
healthcare. And there's no such thing as clean coal. Even when we ship
half of it to China. Coal companies suck - rape US lands and send the coal
to China. Real patriots they are.

David Staup

> "The Patriot" wrote in message news:g1ibs.6992$ti2.2258@newsfe14.iad...
>

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
> message news:Orhbs.19$zI3.11@newsfe18.iad...
>>

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> The usual rhetoric, wrong on so many counts, the Negroid tried to wing it
>> once again like he did in 08 ... except the people expected something
>> new,
>> magical and fascinating from their Magic Negro ... but alas, the old bag
>> of
>> tricks was empty ... as empty as the empty suit that so personifies the
>> reigning deity, clad in utter arrogance:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/after-the-debate-debacle-for-obama--we%E2%80%99ll-find-out-if-we-have-a-race.html
>>
>> Looks as if Romney came to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man
>> ... he had the facts and Obama had ... well, nothing.
>> ***********
>> As hard as it is to agree with Hagar, I must say that Obama did a piss
>> poor job last night. No excuses, he just screwed the pooch.
>>

> And what is so unusual about that? He has been
> screwing the pooch for most of four years now. So I
> say "Auf Wiedersehen Mutterficker".
>
> The Patriot.
> **************
snip goofy shit

TOAST

SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION

cue funeral music

a moment of silence for the demise of progressivism...time's up

"David Staup" wrote in message news:k4kekn$1lh$1@dont-email.me...

> "The Patriot" wrote in message news:g1ibs.6992$ti2.2258@newsfe14.iad...
>

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
> message news:Orhbs.19$zI3.11@newsfe18.iad...
>>

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> The usual rhetoric, wrong on so many counts, the Negroid tried to wing it
>> once again like he did in 08 ... except the people expected something
>> new,
>> magical and fascinating from their Magic Negro ... but alas, the old bag
>> of
>> tricks was empty ... as empty as the empty suit that so personifies the
>> reigning deity, clad in utter arrogance:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/after-the-debate-debacle-for-obama--we%E2%80%99ll-find-out-if-we-have-a-race.html
>>
>> Looks as if Romney came to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man
>> ... he had the facts and Obama had ... well, nothing.
>> ***********
>> As hard as it is to agree with Hagar, I must say that Obama did a piss
>> poor job last night. No excuses, he just screwed the pooch.
>>

> And what is so unusual about that? He has been
> screwing the pooch for most of four years now. So I
> say "Auf Wiedersehen Mutterficker".
>
> The Patriot.
> **************
snip goofy shit

TOAST

SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION

cue funeral music

a moment of silence for the demise of progressivism...time's up
**************
No, sorry there Davey. Just a bump in the road. Not to worry.

David Staup

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>> "David Staup" wrote in message news:k4kekn$1lh$1@dont-email.me...
>>

>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "The Patriot" wrote in message news:g1ibs.6992$ti2.2258@newsfe14.iad...
>>>

>>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
>>> message news:Orhbs.19$zI3.11@newsfe18.iad...

>>> And what is so unusual about that? He has been
>>> screwing the pooch for most of four years now. So I
>>> say "Auf Wiedersehen Mutterficker".
>>>
>>> The Patriot.
>>> **************
>> snip goofy shit
>>
>> TOAST
>>
>> SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION
>>
>> cue funeral music
>>
>> a moment of silence for the demise of progressivism...time's up
>> **************
>> No, sorry there Davey. Just a bump in the road.

*** The bump in the road is a Nigger who just got run over
by the Romney Express.
Come November 6th, you Liberals are TOAST !!!
You "bump" will be roadkill.

Not to worry.

> TOAST

The Patriot
2012-10-05 14:51:35 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:Ypibs.870$2h5.526@newsfe20.iad...

> "The Patriot" wrote in message
>

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
> message news:Orhbs.19$zI3.11@newsfe18.iad...
>>

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> The usual rhetoric, wrong on so many counts, the
>> Negroid tried to wing it
>> once again like he did in 08 ... except the people
>> expected something new,
>> magical and fascinating from their Magic Negro ...
>> but alas, the old bag of
>> tricks was empty ... as empty as the empty suit that
>> so personifies the
>> reigning deity, clad in utter arrogance:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/after-the-debate-debacle-for-obama--we%E2%80%99ll-find-out-if-we-have-a-race.html
>>
>> Looks as if Romney came to engage in a battle of
>> wits with an unarmed man
>> ... he had the facts and Obama had ... well,
>> nothing.
>> ***********
>> As hard as it is to agree with Hagar, I must say
>> that Obama did a piss poor job last night. No
>> excuses, he just screwed the pooch.
>>

> And what is so unusual about that? He has been
> screwing the pooch for most of four years now. So I
> say "Auf Wiedersehen Mutterficker".
>
> The Patriot.
> **************
> No, Pat. Obama is still right on most of the issues,
> he's just fucked up the debate. Romney's tax
> proposals are a joke. The reality under his plan is
> that your EFFECTIVE tax rate will go up. The lowered
> rate will not make up for the loss of deductions and
> credits. Military spending does not need to increase
> by $2 trillion, especially as we are winding down
> Iraq and Afghanistan. What Romney wants is not a
> stronger military, but rather more profitable
> military contractors. It's time they got off the
> teat. Along with insurance companies and health care
> corporations - the overhead they add to the system is
> sucking us dry and does absolutely nothing for
> healthcare. And there's no such thing as clean coal.
> Even when we ship half of it to China. Coal
> companies suck - rape US lands and send the coal to
> China. Real patriots they are.

Sorry Nutroll but you are dreaming the impossible
dream.
Hold your breath till Nov. 6th.
No cheating now! No fair breathing!

The Patriot.

The Patriot
2012-10-05 14:53:12 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:Vqmbs.524$9L3.121@newsfe03.iad...

> "David Staup" wrote in message
>

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
> message
>>

>> "The Patriot" wrote in message
>>

>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
>> message news:Orhbs.19$zI3.11@newsfe18.iad...
>>>

>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> The usual rhetoric, wrong on so many counts, the
>>> Negroid tried to wing it
>>> once again like he did in 08 ... except the people
>>> expected something new,
>>> magical and fascinating from their Magic Negro ...
>>> but alas, the old bag of
>>> tricks was empty ... as empty as the empty suit
>>> that so personifies the
>>> reigning deity, clad in utter arrogance:
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/after-the-debate-debacle-for-obama--we%E2%80%99ll-find-out-if-we-have-a-race.html
>>>
>>> Looks as if Romney came to engage in a battle of
>>> wits with an unarmed man
>>> ... he had the facts and Obama had ... well,
>>> nothing.
>>> ***********
>>> As hard as it is to agree with Hagar, I must say
>>> that Obama did a piss poor job last night. No
>>> excuses, he just screwed the pooch.
>>>

>> And what is so unusual about that? He has been
>> screwing the pooch for most of four years now. So I
>> say "Auf Wiedersehen Mutterficker".
>>
>> The Patriot.
>> **************
> snip goofy shit
>
> TOAST
>
> SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION
>
> cue funeral music
>
> a moment of silence for the demise of
> progressivism...time's up
> No, sorry there Davey. Just a bump in the road. Not
> to worry.

God damn it Nutroll, quit breathing.

The Patriot.