Research Discussion: Nazis From The Moon

Nazis From The Moon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

Double-A
2012-10-02 15:52:27 EST
On Oct 2, 12:43 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

Ah, will nostalgia for a return to the golden age ot the Third Reich
never end?

Double-A

On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 15:43:41 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

The World is Sick, and Needs Doctor Sir Artie !

P.S.
That Movie is tame,
compared to the reality of everything...

Hi Aratzio ! :)
Hi Charles D. Bohne in the After Life !
Hi Mr HVAC Psychologist !
(I quit coffee and am now happy)
Hi Doctor Sir Artie !
Hi Gaia !
Hi Alexa !
Hi Creator !
Hi Art Bell !
Hi Sheldan !
Hi John Lear !
Hi Mothwomen !
Hi Dimensional Beings !
Hi Planet Iarga Aliens !
Hi Flatwoods Monster Aliens !
Hi Allagash Abduction Aliens !
Hi Sir Gilligan Horry Talking to Myself !
Hi Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter Aliens !
Hi Cute Japanese Chicks in Fukushima !
Hi Cennina Landing and Encounter Aliens !
Hi Travis Walton Non-Human and Human Aliens !
Hi "Antonio Villas Boas" Encounter and Aliens !
Hi Dr. Jonathan Reed's Multi-Dimensional Aliens !
Hi Alec Newald and Zeena with all the other Aliens !
Hi Dr. Roger K. Leir and "UFO Crash in Brazil" Aliens !
Hi Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker, Aliens and Robots !
Hi Ingo Swann Remote Viewed ET Human Bio Androids on the Moon !
Hi Voronezh, Russia UFO Landing Robot Escorted Three-Eyed Aliens !
Hi Canadian UFO investigator Jim Moroney's Aliens that had the
Industrial Revolution and then the Communications Revolution and now
that particular species of ETs tech is somewhere after 70 Revolutions!
Hi all you other 57,227 other Species of Extraterrestrials !

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseView.asp?section=Encounter&offset=48

__________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Helmut Wabnig --- -.dotat>
2012-10-02 15:59:37 EST
On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 15:43:41 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

Have seen other trailers, and there is one scene when the female
Nazi officer grabs a smartphone "This is a computer? No."
She points to a monstrum, size of a house with blinkenlights:
"This is a computer!"

ahahaa...good screenplay!

w.

On 10/2/2012 3:59 PM, Helmut Wabnig wrote:

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc
>
> Have seen other trailers, and there is one scene when the female
> Nazi officer grabs a smartphone "This is a computer? No."
> She points to a monstrum, size of a house with blinkenlights:
> "This is a computer!"
>
> ahahaa...good screenplay!

I'm gonna watch this tonight.

Father Haskell
2012-10-02 18:17:24 EST
On Oct 2, 3:43 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo.. 变亮

What Star Wars should have been.

Linuxgal
2012-10-02 21:37:50 EST
Father Haskell wrote:
> On Oct 2, 3:43 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc
>>
>> --
>> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo.. 变亮
>
> What Star Wars should have been.

Star Wars should have been Firefly/Serenity. Big damn heroes.

--
Because I am an 1337 h4x0r and don't want to use anything that you n00bs
might be able to understand.

Olrik
2012-10-02 23:42:39 EST
Le 2012-10-02 15:43, HVAC a écrit :

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

I saw it a few weeks ago. Good effects, some amusing scenes, but a
let-down overall.

It was not satirical nor mean enough.

On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:07:43 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/2/2012 3:59 PM, Helmut Wabnig wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc
>>
>> Have seen other trailers, and there is one scene when the female
>> Nazi officer grabs a smartphone "This is a computer? No."
>> She points to a monstrum, size of a house with blinkenlights:
>> "This is a computer!"
>>
>> ahahaa...good screenplay!
>

>I'm gonna watch this tonight.

I grew up will all that from age 5.
My mother was a Holocaust documentary addict.

I guess while my mother was watching
the Holocaust documentaries every week,
she didn't have to think hard about her days at school
being bullied by insane bitches.

________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Doc Smartass
2012-10-03 01:20:45 EST
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in news:k4fg5a$jv0$1@hvac.motzarella.org:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

"That's right. Motherfarking Space Nazis from the dark side of the moon!"

Seen it--was pretty damn good for an indie/crowd-funded flick.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/
Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/
Everything Else! http://pareidolia-global.blogspot.com/

Republicans are to Patriotism what Pimps are to Feminism.