Research Discussion: Examples Of Liberal Logic

Examples Of Liberal Logic

You must be a US citizen to vote.
But if you ask a potential voter to prove it, you're a racist.

Women spend huge sums on new tits.
Yet, if you compliment them on their new puppies, you
get sued for sexual harassment.

Obama's claim to fame was Community Organizing (teaching
otherwise useless Niggers how to scam the system).
Mitt Romney is a self-made millionaire and created more jobs in
his lifetime than the entire Obama fraudster gang put together.

In conclusion: Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

"Hägar" wrote in message

You must be a US citizen to vote.
But if you ask a potential voter to prove it, you're a racist.

***********************
No, Hags you're only a racist when you adopt voter ID policies that make it
harder for low income and elderly to comply. The reality is that you and
your ilk cannot win on the issues, so voter suppression is your only
recourse. Which is neither legal nor American. You're just a bitter old
bigoted cracker.

Double-A
2012-10-01 15:45:53 EST
On Oct 1, 11:57 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You must be a US citizen to vote.
> But if you ask a potential voter to prove it, you're a racist.
>
> Women spend huge sums on new tits.
> Yet, if you compliment them on their new puppies, you
> get sued for sexual harassment.
>
> Obama's claim to fame was Community Organizing (teaching
> otherwise useless Niggers how to scam the system).

Lie.

> Mitt Romney is a self-made millionaire

Lie. His daddy was president of American Motors, for kripes sake!

> and created more jobs in
> his lifetime than the entire Obama fraudster gang put together.

Lie. He mostly fired people and exported jobs overseas, like a good
corporate raider.

> In conclusion: Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

See a shrink!

Double-A

David Staup

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> You must be a US citizen to vote.
> But if you ask a potential voter to prove it, you're a racist.
>
> ***********************
> No, Hags you're only a racist when you adopt voter ID policies that make
> it harder for low income and elderly to comply. The reality is that you
> and your ilk cannot win on the issues, so voter suppression is your only
> recourse. Which is neither legal nor American. You're just a bitter old
> bigoted cracker.

TOAST

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Oct 1, 11:57 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You must be a US citizen to vote.
> But if you ask a potential voter to prove it, you're a racist.
>
> Women spend huge sums on new tits.
> Yet, if you compliment them on their new puppies, you
> get sued for sexual harassment.
>
> Obama's claim to fame was Community Organizing (teaching
> otherwise useless Niggers how to scam the system).

Lie.

> Mitt Romney is a self-made millionaire

Lie. His daddy was president of American Motors, for kripes sake!

> and created more jobs in
> his lifetime than the entire Obama fraudster gang put together.

Lie. He mostly fired people and exported jobs overseas, like a good
corporate raider.

> In conclusion: Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

See a shrink!

Double-A

*** Say, Mr. Dumpster Diver, do you know how to read ???
I thought not. If you did, you'd know that all the above statements were
true. Try your hand at Google, then apologize for being the
uneducated jerk you appear to be.

Bast
2012-10-01 17:47:00 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 1, 11:57 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> You must be a US citizen to vote.
>> But if you ask a potential voter to prove it, you're a racist.
>>
>> Women spend huge sums on new tits.
>> Yet, if you compliment them on their new puppies, you
>> get sued for sexual harassment.
>>
>> Obama's claim to fame was Community Organizing (teaching
>> otherwise useless Niggers how to scam the system).
>

> Lie.
>

>> Mitt Romney is a self-made millionaire
>

> Lie. His daddy was president of American Motors, for kripes sake!
>

>> and created more jobs in
>> his lifetime than the entire Obama fraudster gang put together.
>

> Lie. He mostly fired people and exported jobs overseas, like a good
> corporate raider.
>

>> In conclusion: Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>

> See a shrink!
>
> Double-A
>

> *** Say, Mr. Dumpster Diver, do you know how to read ???
> I thought not. If you did, you'd know that all the above statements
> were true. Try your hand at Google, then apologize for being the
> uneducated jerk you appear to be.

Why don't you provide the links of Romney working on a cotton farm with his
shareholder parents in their shack in the mountains ?

I have no problem with you disliking Obama, but pretending Romney is any
better is what we are laughing at.

"David Staup" wrote in message news:k4d219$nhc$1@dont-email.me...

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> You must be a US citizen to vote.
> But if you ask a potential voter to prove it, you're a racist.
>
> ***********************
> No, Hags you're only a racist when you adopt voter ID policies that make
> it harder for low income and elderly to comply. The reality is that you
> and your ilk cannot win on the issues, so voter suppression is your only
> recourse. Which is neither legal nor American. You're just a bitter old
> bigoted cracker.

TOAST
*******
What does toast have to do with bigots and voter suppression?

David Staup

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
>> On Oct 1, 11:57 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> You must be a US citizen to vote.
>>> But if you ask a potential voter to prove it, you're a racist.
>>>
>>> Women spend huge sums on new tits.
>>> Yet, if you compliment them on their new puppies, you
>>> get sued for sexual harassment.
>>>
>>> Obama's claim to fame was Community Organizing (teaching
>>> otherwise useless Niggers how to scam the system).
>>

>> Lie.
>>

>>> Mitt Romney is a self-made millionaire
>>

>> Lie. His daddy was president of American Motors, for kripes sake!
>>

>>> and created more jobs in
>>> his lifetime than the entire Obama fraudster gang put together.
>>

>> Lie. He mostly fired people and exported jobs overseas, like a good
>> corporate raider.
>>

>>> In conclusion: Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>>

>> See a shrink!
>>
>> Double-A
>>

>> *** Say, Mr. Dumpster Diver, do you know how to read ???
>> I thought not. If you did, you'd know that all the above statements
>> were true. Try your hand at Google, then apologize for being the
>> uneducated jerk you appear to be.
>

> Why don't you provide the links of Romney working on a cotton farm with
> his shareholder parents in their shack in the mountains ?
>
> I have no problem with you disliking Obama, but pretending Romney is any
> better is what we are laughing at.

your ignorance is astounding.........

but then ignorance is the hallmark of the liberal....

LOL

Toast

David Staup

> "David Staup" wrote in message news:k4d219$nhc$1@dont-email.me...

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> You must be a US citizen to vote.
>> But if you ask a potential voter to prove it, you're a racist.
>>
>> ***********************
>> No, Hags you're only a racist when you adopt voter ID policies that make
>> it harder for low income and elderly to comply. The reality is that you
>> and your ilk cannot win on the issues, so voter suppression is your only
>> recourse. Which is neither legal nor American. You're just a bitter
>> old bigoted cracker.
>

> TOAST
> *******
> What does toast have to do with bigots and voter suppression?

LOL

Toast

burnt toast come thursday

LOL

Bast
2012-10-01 21:35:11 EST

David Staup wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message

>>> Lie.

>>> Lie. His daddy was president of American Motors, for kripes sake!

>>> Lie. He mostly fired people and exported jobs overseas, like a good
>>> corporate raider.

>>> See a shrink!
>>>
>>> Double-A
>>>

>>> *** Say, Mr. Dumpster Diver, do you know how to read ???
>>> I thought not. If you did, you'd know that all the above statements
>>> were true. Try your hand at Google, then apologize for being the
>>> uneducated jerk you appear to be.
>>

>> Why don't you provide the links of Romney working on a cotton farm with
>> his shareholder parents in their shack in the mountains ?
>>
>> I have no problem with you disliking Obama, but pretending Romney is
>> any better is what we are laughing at.
>
> your ignorance is astounding.........
>
> but then ignorance is the hallmark of the liberal....
>
> LOL
>
> Toast

I forgot about the schizoid David Staup sockpuppet
Okay, TWO things we laugh at.