Research Discussion: Hubble Goes To The EXtreme To Assemble Farthest Ever View Of The Universe.

Hubble Goes To The EXtreme To Assemble Farthest Ever View Of The Universe.

Hubble Goes to the eXtreme to Assemble Farthest Ever View of the
Universe...

http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/archive/releases/2012/37

Some videos there too.

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

G=EMC^2
2012-10-03 18:13:46 EST
On Sep 30, 5:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Hubble Goes to the eXtreme to Assemble Farthest Ever View of the
> Universe...
>
> http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/archive/releases/2012/37
>
> Some videos there too.

> __________________

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.comhttp://ProjectMotherShip.webng.comhttp://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof

This will make the univese older It will be 22 billion years old by
2018 I'm on the money TreBert

4HEAD
2012-10-03 19:20:47 EST
On 10/3/12 5:13 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
> On Sep 30, 5:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Hubble Goes to the eXtreme to Assemble Farthest Ever View of the
>> Universe...
>>
>> http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/archive/releases/2012/37
>>
>> Some videos there too.

>> __________________
>>
>> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
>> ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>>
>> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>>
>> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>>
>> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
>> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>>
>> Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>>
>> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.comhttp://ProjectMotherShip.webng.comhttp://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>
> This will make the univese older It will be 22 billion years old by
> 2018 I'm on the money TreBert

Maybe the observable Universe. I don't see how we can know
how old the entire Universe is. Even giant cutting edge telescopes
have their limit.
4HEAD

On Oct 3, 4:21 pm, 4HEAD <Foreh...@localhost.invalid> wrote:
> On 10/3/12 5:13 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
>

> > On Sep 30, 5:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Hubble Goes to the eXtreme to Assemble Farthest Ever View of the
> >> Universe...
>
> >>http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/archive/releases/2012/37
>
> >> Some videos there too.
>
> >> ___________________________________________
>
> >> __________________
>
> >> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> >> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
> >>   ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> >> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> >> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> >> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> >> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> >> Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ
>
> >> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYou...
>
> > This will make the univese older   It will be 22 billion years old by
> > 2018  I'm on the money TreBert
>
> Maybe the observable Universe. I don't see how we can know
> how old the entire Universe is. Even giant cutting edge telescopes
> have their limit.
> 4HEAD

The moon L2 could host a seriously large array of FIR, IR and NIR
telescopes, making their combined diameter worth a hundred km.

According to our NASA/Apollo era, even the farside of our moon is
inert and relatively harmless to any technology or persons working on
the surface, and they've proven it's 100% failsafe to fly-by-rocket
land on it with 40+ year old technology.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

4HEAD
2012-10-03 23:43:23 EST
On 10/3/12 6:55 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Oct 3, 4:21 pm, 4HEAD <Foreh...@localhost.invalid> wrote:

>>> This will make the univese older It will be 22 billion years old by
>>> 2018 I'm on the money TreBert
>>
>> Maybe the observable Universe. I don't see how we can know
>> how old the entire Universe is. Even giant cutting edge telescopes
>> have their limit.
>> 4HEAD
>
> The moon L2 could host a seriously large array of FIR, IR and NIR
> telescopes, making their combined diameter worth a hundred km.
>
> According to our NASA/Apollo era, even the farside of our moon is
> inert and relatively harmless to any technology or persons working on
> the surface, and they've proven it's 100% failsafe to fly-by-rocket
> land on it with 40+ year old technology.
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”

Something I read in some science type journal online a while back was
talking about the physical limits of the actual mirror or lens glass of
optical telescopes, where if the Universe is beyond a certain size, the
image of a ultra distant object, say a galaxy, would be tinier than even
the atoms making up the mirror/lens, and thus couldn't be imaged.
I THINK I'm remembering that article accurately, but it's been long ago.
How this limit applies to radio telescopes, I don't know, but light and
radio waves are both electromagnetic radiation.
4HEAD

On Oct 3, 8:44 pm, 4HEAD <Foreh...@localhost.invalid> wrote:
> On 10/3/12 6:55 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

> >> Maybe the observable Universe. I don't see how we can know
> >> how old the entire Universe is. Even giant cutting edge telescopes
> >> have their limit.
> >> 4HEAD
>
> > The moon L2 could host a seriously large array of FIR, IR and NIR
> > telescopes, making their combined diameter worth a hundred km.
>
> > According to our NASA/Apollo era, even the farside of our moon is
> > inert and relatively harmless to any technology or persons working on
> > the surface, and they've proven it's 100% failsafe to fly-by-rocket
> > land on it with 40+ year old technology.
>
> >  http://groups.google.com/groups/search
> >  http://translate.google.com/#
> >   Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/ Guth Venus
>
> Something I read in some science type journal online a while back was
> talking about the physical limits of the actual mirror or lens glass of
> optical telescopes, where if the Universe is beyond a certain size, the
> image of a ultra distant object, say a galaxy, would be tinier than even
> the atoms making up the mirror/lens, and thus couldn't be imaged.
> I THINK I'm remembering that article accurately, but it's been long ago.
> How this limit applies to radio telescopes, I don't know, but light and
> radio waves are both electromagnetic radiation.
> 4HEAD

That's a good point, as to whatever the minimum mirror resolution
might actually be another limiting factor. However, cosmic gravity
lens distortions can greatly morph or magnify whatever is extremely
far beyond.

According to the latest interpretations of our supposedly forever
expanding universe, the expansion rate is roughly 74.3 km/sec/3e6 ly,
or 2.477e-2 m/sec/ly.

In other words, anything past 12.1e9 ly from us is going to become
invisible to us, because we’re moving faster than ‘c’ away from it,
and those distant photons will never again reach us unless something
slows down or sort of drags its feet.

However, with perhaps at least 5e55 kg and possibly 5e56 kg worth of
cosmic mass (including its dark/clear aether), there should be
sufficient gravity to have slowed and even as having reversed this
rate of expansion, unless there’s an ongoing flow to contend with.

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:13:46 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 30, 5:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Hubble Goes to the eXtreme to Assemble Farthest Ever View of the
>> Universe...
>>
>> http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/archive/releases/2012/37
>>
>> Some videos there too.

>This will make the univese older It will be 22 billion years old by
>2018 I'm on the money TreBert

In 136 billion years time
we might find out it's 472 billion years old.

It's gonna be a ride !!!

_______________________________

__________________

On 10/3/2012 7:20 PM, 4HEAD wrote:

>> This will make the univese older It will be 22 billion years old by
>> 2018 I'm on the money TreBert
>>
> Maybe the observable Universe. I don't see how we can know
> how old the entire Universe is.

What a buffoon.

4HEAD
2012-10-04 12:20:48 EST
On 10/4/12 7:00 AM, HVAC wrote:
> On 10/3/2012 7:20 PM, 4HEAD wrote:
>>
>>> This will make the univese older It will be 22 billion years old by
>>> 2018 I'm on the money TreBert
>>>
>> Maybe the observable Universe. I don't see how we can know
>> how old the entire Universe is.
>

> What an observation

I picture the type of newsgroup troll you are as the
extremely short, morbidly obese, balding, coke-bottle
glasses wearing, never takes a bath type. With empty
doritos bags and half full Pepsi cans everywhere you
look in your basement fartress. You run off or discourage
a lot of people who might enjoy posting some thoughts
here, but in reality they shouldn't fear your 3rd grader
level insults. The sad part is I bet you were bullied
mercilessly growing up, and you're getting all us
normal people back now from a safe distance. Oh crap,
I just realized that I pity you. I take everything I said
about you back. You are a swell guy who encourages
honest debate, and assures folks there are no stupid
questions, and to freely post any unusual notions
to the newsgroup and we'll discuss it in a spirit of
Trust and Understanding. Yep, that's you, Vacuous.
Forehead

On 10/4/2012 12:20 PM, 4HEAD wrote:

>>> Maybe the observable Universe. I don't see how we can know
>>> how old the entire Universe is.
>>

>> What a buffoon.
>>

> I picture the type of newsgroup troll you are as the
> extremely short

6'1" (was 6'3" before my back surgery)

> morbidly obese,

223 lbs. this morning (a good weight for me)

> balding

I have a bit of a bald spot on the back of my head, but I can't see it
when I look in the mirror, so I don't care. If anyone else doesn't like
it...Fuck em.

> coke-bottle glasses wearing

I only wear glasses for distance. Like, I don't have them on now, but I
will later when I watch 'Dark Shadows'.

> never takes a bath type.

I haven't taken a bath in years.
Only a pig would wallow in his own filth.

> With empty doritos bags and half full Pepsi cans everywhere

I very, very rarely will eat snacks. Deserts is another story!
For beverages, I only drink lemonade and water.

> You run off or discourage
> a lot of people who might enjoy posting some thoughts
> here

Good.

Look, Foreskin, this is an arena of ideas. Everyone is equal. I could no
more run someone off than you could run ME off. We all enter the ring
naked but for the ideas we convey with the typing you are now reading.

In other words, if you can't take the heat, get the fuck out the
kitchen. All I have ever asked for is that people be cogent, attempt to
use proper grammar and punctuation, and have a sense of humor.

If you don't know how, lurk for a while. Study. Soon enough you'll catch
on and learn to express your ideas and fire back at those who fire upon
you. Easy, right?

> You are a swell guy who encourages
> honest debate, and assures folks there are no stupid
> questions, and to freely post any unusual notions
> to the newsgroup and we'll discuss it in a spirit of
> Trust and Understanding. Yep, that's you, Vacuous.
> Forehead

Thanks, Foreskin, but remember...Philosopher/Warriors like me have no
need for titles nor accolades.