Research Discussion: More Brainfartz From Biden ...

More Brainfartz From Biden ...

http://news.yahoo.com/biden-blames-bush-administration-deficit-184436550--abc-news-politics.html

Is this asshole for real ???
Let's add this up: Bush got elected in 2001.
9/11 hit us in 2001.
So not to look like helpless doofi, we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq
with FULL Congressional approval. Even John Kerry and Hillary, who were for
it before they were against it and then for it, voted in favor.
In 2006, when they got the majority of the Senate and the House, they could
have stopped the wars.

The National debt in 2006 was at 8.4 Trillion smackerz.
The cowards, who are noew belly-aching, didn't have the guts to reign
it in. Too busy developing feed the ghetto niggers programs, instead of
creating jobs for them.
Too busy buying votes with money borrowed from the Chinks that they are now
trying to blame Bush for.
When the Nigger assumed command of the Nation, the debt was at 10 Trillion.
A short three years later it is 16 Trillion ??? and it's all GWB's fault ??
Liberalism is truly a Mental Disorder.

You can check the timeline here:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/2008.html

These numbers don't lie!!

On Sep 29, 5:52 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/biden-blames-bush-administration-deficit-184436...
>
> Is this asshole for real ???
> Let's add this up:  Bush got elected in 2001.
> 9/11 hit us in 2001.
> So not to look like helpless doofi, we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq
> with FULL Congressional approval.  Even John Kerry and Hillary, who were for
> it before they were against it and then for it, voted in favor.
> In 2006, when they got the majority of the Senate and the House, they could
> have stopped the wars.
>
> The National debt in 2006 was at 8.4 Trillion smackerz.
> The cowards, who are noew belly-aching, didn't have the guts to reign
> it in. Too busy developing feed the ghetto niggers programs, instead of
> creating jobs for them.
> Too busy buying votes with money borrowed from the Chinks that they are now
> trying to blame Bush for.
> When the Nigger assumed command of the Nation, the debt was at 10 Trillion.
> A short three years later it is 16 Trillion ??? and it's all GWB's fault ??
> Liberalism is truly a Mental Disorder.
>
> You can check the timeline here:
>
> http://www.usdebtclock.org/2008.html
>
> These numbers don't lie!!

But unlike yourself, Biden got to be Vice President.

If Biden is a low on the intelligence scale as you say; what does
that make you?

Bast
2012-09-29 22:47:00 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/biden-blames-bush-administration-deficit-184436550--abc-news-politics.html
>
> Is this asshole for real ???
> Let's add this up: Bush got elected in 2001.
> 9/11 hit us in 2001.
> So not to look like helpless doofi, we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq
> with FULL Congressional approval. Even John Kerry and Hillary, who
> were for it before they were against it and then for it, voted in favor.
> In 2006, when they got the majority of the Senate and the House, they
> could have stopped the wars.
>
> The National debt in 2006 was at 8.4 Trillion smackerz.
> The cowards, who are noew belly-aching, didn't have the guts to reign
> it in. Too busy developing feed the ghetto niggers programs, instead of
> creating jobs for them.
> Too busy buying votes with money borrowed from the Chinks that they are
> now trying to blame Bush for.
> When the Nigger assumed command of the Nation, the debt was at 10
> Trillion. A short three years later it is 16 Trillion ??? and it's all
> GWB's fault ?? Liberalism is truly a Mental Disorder.
>
> You can check the timeline here:
>
> http://www.usdebtclock.org/2008.html
>
> These numbers don't lie!!

Well dumbass,...you seem to forget the EXECUTIVE ORDER POWERS bushie gave
himself with the Patriot act.
A bill thousands of pages in length HE rushed through the house without even
giving people time to have a chance to read it.

THE FACTS OF HOW THE PATRIOT ACT WAS RAMMED THROUGH aren't lies either.
And the fact is that while the Republicans gave that to us, Obama and the
Democrats have done nothing to repeal it either.

NOW,....how dumb do you have to be not to know that it doesn't matter which
party you support,....You'll get the same shitty results.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Sep 29, 5:52 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/biden-blames-bush-administration-deficit-184436...
>
> Is this asshole for real ???
> Let's add this up: Bush got elected in 2001.
> 9/11 hit us in 2001.
> So not to look like helpless doofi, we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq
> with FULL Congressional approval. Even John Kerry and Hillary, who were
> for
> it before they were against it and then for it, voted in favor.
> In 2006, when they got the majority of the Senate and the House, they
> could
> have stopped the wars.
>
> The National debt in 2006 was at 8.4 Trillion smackerz.
> The cowards, who are noew belly-aching, didn't have the guts to reign
> it in. Too busy developing feed the ghetto niggers programs, instead of
> creating jobs for them.
> Too busy buying votes with money borrowed from the Chinks that they are
> now
> trying to blame Bush for.
> When the Nigger assumed command of the Nation, the debt was at 10
> Trillion.
> A short three years later it is 16 Trillion ??? and it's all GWB's fault
> ??
> Liberalism is truly a Mental Disorder.
>
> You can check the timeline here:
>
> http://www.usdebtclock.org/2008.html
>
> These numbers don't lie!!

But unlike yourself, Biden got to be Vice President.

If Biden is a low on the intelligence scale as you say; what does
that make you?
*************
It makes Hags a racist cracker. As such, he can see little beyond skin
color as his jealously over Obama's success blinds him to most else.

On Sep 29, 7:47 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> >http://news.yahoo.com/biden-blames-bush-administration-deficit-184436...
>
> > Is this asshole for real ???
> > Let's add this up:  Bush got elected in 2001.
> > 9/11 hit us in 2001.
> > So not to look like helpless doofi, we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq
> > with FULL Congressional approval.  Even John Kerry and Hillary, who
> > were for it before they were against it and then for it, voted in favor.
> > In 2006, when they got the majority of the Senate and the House, they
> > could have stopped the wars.
>
> > The National debt in 2006 was at 8.4 Trillion smackerz.
> > The cowards, who are noew belly-aching, didn't have the guts to reign
> > it in. Too busy developing feed the ghetto niggers programs, instead of
> > creating jobs for them.
> > Too busy buying votes with money borrowed from the Chinks that they are
> > now trying to blame Bush for.
> > When the Nigger assumed command of the Nation, the debt was at 10
> > Trillion. A short three years later it is 16 Trillion ??? and it's all
> > GWB's fault ?? Liberalism is truly a Mental Disorder.
>
> > You can check the timeline here:
>
> >http://www.usdebtclock.org/2008.html
>
> > These numbers don't lie!!
>
> Well dumbass,...you seem to forget the EXECUTIVE ORDER POWERS bushie gave
> himself with the Patriot act.
> A bill thousands of pages in length HE rushed through the house without even
> giving people time to have a chance to read it.
>
> THE FACTS OF HOW THE PATRIOT ACT WAS RAMMED THROUGH  aren't lies either.
> And the fact is that while the Republicans gave that to us, Obama and the
> Democrats have done nothing to repeal it either.
>
> NOW,....how dumb do you have to be not to know that it doesn't matter which
> party you support,....You'll get the same shitty results.

Hagar is nothing but another brown-nosed oligarch minion, and there
are still damn few if any blacks in his Skull and Bones cabal that
made his ENRON and others of their ZNR kind.

The most recent proxy war spending spree of any significance was ZNR/
Oligarch caused, and President BHO hasn't been willing nor otherwise
able to cutoff those ZNR/Oligarch hands and peckers from getting back
into our hard earned cooky jars via their energy cabals and cartels
that they created in the first place.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Sep 29, 7:47 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
> >http://news.yahoo.com/biden-blames-bush-administration-deficit-184436...
>
> > Is this asshole for real ???
> > Let's add this up: Bush got elected in 2001.
> > 9/11 hit us in 2001.
> > So not to look like helpless doofi, we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq
> > with FULL Congressional approval. Even John Kerry and Hillary, who
> > were for it before they were against it and then for it, voted in favor.
> > In 2006, when they got the majority of the Senate and the House, they
> > could have stopped the wars.
>
> > The National debt in 2006 was at 8.4 Trillion smackerz.
> > The cowards, who are noew belly-aching, didn't have the guts to reign
> > it in. Too busy developing feed the ghetto niggers programs, instead of
> > creating jobs for them.
> > Too busy buying votes with money borrowed from the Chinks that they are
> > now trying to blame Bush for.
> > When the Nigger assumed command of the Nation, the debt was at 10
> > Trillion. A short three years later it is 16 Trillion ??? and it's all
> > GWB's fault ?? Liberalism is truly a Mental Disorder.
>
> > You can check the timeline here:
>
> >http://www.usdebtclock.org/2008.html
>
> > These numbers don't lie!!
>
> Well dumbass,...you seem to forget the EXECUTIVE ORDER POWERS bushie gave
> himself with the Patriot act.
> A bill thousands of pages in length HE rushed through the house without
> even
> giving people time to have a chance to read it.
>
> THE FACTS OF HOW THE PATRIOT ACT WAS RAMMED THROUGH aren't lies either.
> And the fact is that while the Republicans gave that to us, Obama and the
> Democrats have done nothing to repeal it either.
>
> NOW,....how dumb do you have to be not to know that it doesn't matter
> which
> party you support,....You'll get the same shitty results.

Hagar is nothing but another brown-nosed oligarch minion, and there
are still damn few if any blacks in his Skull and Bones cabal that
made his ENRON and others of their ZNR kind.

The most recent proxy war spending spree of any significance was ZNR/
Oligarch caused, and President BHO hasn't been willing nor otherwise
able to cutoff those ZNR/Oligarch hands and peckers from getting back
into our hard earned cooky jars via their energy cabals and cartels
that they created in the first place.

*** I just love to see you two abject losers wallow in your ignorance
of anything political. You are as smart as what you elected ... among
the luminaries, Slow Joe Biden.

Bast
2012-09-30 13:58:44 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 29, 7:47 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/biden-blames-bush-administration-deficit-184436...
>>
>>> Is this asshole for real ???
>>> Let's add this up: Bush got elected in 2001.
>>> 9/11 hit us in 2001.
>>> So not to look like helpless doofi, we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq
>>> with FULL Congressional approval. Even John Kerry and Hillary, who
>>> were for it before they were against it and then for it, voted in
>>> favor. In 2006, when they got the majority of the Senate and the
>>> House, they could have stopped the wars.
>>
>>> The National debt in 2006 was at 8.4 Trillion smackerz.
>>> The cowards, who are noew belly-aching, didn't have the guts to reign
>>> it in. Too busy developing feed the ghetto niggers programs, instead
>>> of creating jobs for them.
>>> Too busy buying votes with money borrowed from the Chinks that they
>>> are now trying to blame Bush for.
>>> When the Nigger assumed command of the Nation, the debt was at 10
>>> Trillion. A short three years later it is 16 Trillion ??? and it's all
>>> GWB's fault ?? Liberalism is truly a Mental Disorder.
>>
>>> You can check the timeline here:
>>
>>> http://www.usdebtclock.org/2008.html
>>
>>> These numbers don't lie!!
>>
>> Well dumbass,...you seem to forget the EXECUTIVE ORDER POWERS bushie
>> gave himself with the Patriot act.
>> A bill thousands of pages in length HE rushed through the house without
>> even
>> giving people time to have a chance to read it.
>>
>> THE FACTS OF HOW THE PATRIOT ACT WAS RAMMED THROUGH aren't lies either.
>> And the fact is that while the Republicans gave that to us, Obama and
>> the Democrats have done nothing to repeal it either.
>>
>> NOW,....how dumb do you have to be not to know that it doesn't matter
>> which
>> party you support,....You'll get the same shitty results.
>
> Hagar is nothing but another brown-nosed oligarch minion, and there
> are still damn few if any blacks in his Skull and Bones cabal that
> made his ENRON and others of their ZNR kind.
>
> The most recent proxy war spending spree of any significance was ZNR/
> Oligarch caused, and President BHO hasn't been willing nor otherwise
> able to cutoff those ZNR/Oligarch hands and peckers from getting back
> into our hard earned cooky jars via their energy cabals and cartels
> that they created in the first place.
>

> *** I just love to see you two abject losers wallow in your ignorance
> of anything political. You are as smart as what you elected ... among
> the luminaries, Slow Joe Biden.

WE ELECTED ?
I suppose you think it would have been any better with the choices your
party offered us,.... McCain and Palin ?
The mushroom clouds would almost be dissipating by now,....but who would be
left to see it ?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Well dumbass,...you seem to forget the EXECUTIVE ORDER POWERS bushie
>>> gave himself with the Patriot act.
>>> A bill thousands of pages in length HE rushed through the house without
>>> even
>>> giving people time to have a chance to read it.
>>>
>>> THE FACTS OF HOW THE PATRIOT ACT WAS RAMMED THROUGH aren't lies either.
>>> And the fact is that while the Republicans gave that to us, Obama and
>>> the Democrats have done nothing to repeal it either.
>>>
>>> NOW,....how dumb do you have to be not to know that it doesn't matter
>>> which
>>> party you support,....You'll get the same shitty results.
>>
>> Hagar is nothing but another brown-nosed oligarch minion, and there
>> are still damn few if any blacks in his Skull and Bones cabal that
>> made his ENRON and others of their ZNR kind.
>>
>> The most recent proxy war spending spree of any significance was ZNR/
>> Oligarch caused, and President BHO hasn't been willing nor otherwise
>> able to cutoff those ZNR/Oligarch hands and peckers from getting back
>> into our hard earned cooky jars via their energy cabals and cartels
>> that they created in the first place.
>>

>> *** I just love to see you two abject losers wallow in your ignorance
>> of anything political. You are as smart as what you elected ... among
>> the luminaries, Slow Joe Biden.
>

> WE ELECTED ?
> I suppose you think it would have been any better with the choices your
> party offered us,.... McCain and Palin ?
> The mushroom clouds would almost be dissipating by now,....but who would
> be left to see it ?

Idiot ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> Hägar wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Well dumbass,...you seem to forget the EXECUTIVE ORDER POWERS bushie
>>> gave himself with the Patriot act.
>>> A bill thousands of pages in length HE rushed through the house without
>>> even
>>> giving people time to have a chance to read it.
>>>
>>> THE FACTS OF HOW THE PATRIOT ACT WAS RAMMED THROUGH aren't lies either.
>>> And the fact is that while the Republicans gave that to us, Obama and
>>> the Democrats have done nothing to repeal it either.
>>>
>>> NOW,....how dumb do you have to be not to know that it doesn't matter
>>> which
>>> party you support,....You'll get the same shitty results.
>>
>> Hagar is nothing but another brown-nosed oligarch minion, and there
>> are still damn few if any blacks in his Skull and Bones cabal that
>> made his ENRON and others of their ZNR kind.
>>
>> The most recent proxy war spending spree of any significance was ZNR/
>> Oligarch caused, and President BHO hasn't been willing nor otherwise
>> able to cutoff those ZNR/Oligarch hands and peckers from getting back
>> into our hard earned cooky jars via their energy cabals and cartels
>> that they created in the first place.
>>

>> *** I just love to see you two abject losers wallow in your ignorance
>> of anything political. You are as smart as what you elected ... among
>> the luminaries, Slow Joe Biden.
>

> WE ELECTED ?
> I suppose you think it would have been any better with the choices your
> party offered us,.... McCain and Palin ?
> The mushroom clouds would almost be dissipating by now,....but who would
> be left to see it ?

Idiot ...
****
Cracker.

Bast
2012-10-01 10:59:58 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Hagar is nothing but another brown-nosed oligarch minion, and there
>>> are still damn few if any blacks in his Skull and Bones cabal that
>>> made his ENRON and others of their ZNR kind.
>>>
>>> The most recent proxy war spending spree of any significance was ZNR/
>>> Oligarch caused, and President BHO hasn't been willing nor otherwise
>>> able to cutoff those ZNR/Oligarch hands and peckers from getting back
>>> into our hard earned cooky jars via their energy cabals and cartels
>>> that they created in the first place.
>>>

>>> *** I just love to see you two abject losers wallow in your ignorance
>>> of anything political. You are as smart as what you elected ... among
>>> the luminaries, Slow Joe Biden.
>>

>> WE ELECTED ?
>> I suppose you think it would have been any better with the choices your
>> party offered us,.... McCain and Palin ?
>> The mushroom clouds would almost be dissipating by now,....but who
>> would be left to see it ?
>>

> Idiot ...

Now you are getting it.
McCain was an IDIOT, and why the Republicans ran him against Obama,....to
assure that Obama would get in.
Now to assure Obama a second term, they picked Romney

See,....It's quite logical, when you stop to realize it's the whole
corrupted U.S. system that brought us 9/11, and are the REAL TERRORISTS the
public has to fear.

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Youtube WTC Building 7