Research Discussion: GET READY FOR A SURPRISE !!!

GET READY FOR A SURPRISE !!!

GET READY FOR A SURPRISE !!!

_____________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> GET READY FOR A SURPRISE !!!

... You're getting married to an ovine ???
one with pretty ringlets and painted hoofs ???

Andrew W

> GET READY FOR A SURPRISE !!!

I'm always ready for a surprise.
I've never had one yet.

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 14:56:57 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> GET READY FOR A SURPRISE !!!
>

>... You're getting married

I Love The Intelligence Agencies.

___________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 13:23:21 +1000, "Andrew W"
<remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>> GET READY FOR A SURPRISE !!!
>>

>I'm always ready for a surprise.
>I've never had one yet.

Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
sometimes said I was seeking attention.
However, I am actually trying to Save The World.

_-*LOVE*-_

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 14:56:57 -0700, "Hägar"<hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> "Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> GET READY FOR A SURPRISE !!!
>>

>> ... You're getting married
>
> I Love The Intelligence Agencies.

They are just people. They are your neighbors, your family and your
friends. They go to work. They pay their bills. They are Americans.

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 06:53:34 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 9/28/2012 3:33 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 14:56:57 -0700, "Hägar"<hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>> "Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>> ... You're getting married
>>
>> I Love The Intelligence Agencies.
>

>They are just people. They are your neighbors, your family and your
>friends. They go to work. They pay their bills. They are Americans.

Sounds like the
A.U.Y.V.N Intelligence Agency.

People, Yes.
Neighbors, Yes.
Family & Friends, Yes.
Work Hard, Yes.

But...
Paid a Speck of Land on Planet Earth, No.

Although, that's OK, because we live inside YouTube.

_____________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Painius
2012-09-30 15:15:46 EST
On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:46:07 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>GET READY FOR A SURPRISE !!!

Yo! Sir Knight! It's been 3 days - where's my surprise???

--
Indelibly yours,
P* @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/