Research Discussion: Crime In NH

Crime In NH

Merrimack police have arrested a Nashua man in connection with a road
rage incident on Sept. 12 on Camp Sargent Road, involving assault with
an ice cream cone.

Chad Casey, 41, of 1 Beauview Ave., Nashua, turned himself in to
Merrimack Police on Sept. 24 to face charges of reckless driving and
disorderly conduct.

He has an Oct. 1 court hearing scheduled.

According to Merrimack police, the incident began on Greeley Street,
where Casey was allegedly was cut off by another driver. Police say
Casey followed the other driver on Camp Sargent Road, where he later
passed the vehicle over a double yellow line and then stopped his
vehicle suddenly in front of the other vehicle. He then got out of the
car and threw an ice cream cone at the other driver, police said.

> Merrimack police have arrested a Nashua man in connection with a road rage
> incident on Sept. 12 on Camp Sargent Road, involving assault with an ice
> cream cone.
>
> Chad Casey, 41, of 1 Beauview Ave., Nashua, turned himself in to Merrimack
> Police on Sept. 24 to face charges of reckless driving and disorderly
> conduct.
>
> He has an Oct. 1 court hearing scheduled.
>
> According to Merrimack police, the incident began on Greeley Street, where
> Casey was allegedly was cut off by another driver. Police say Casey
> followed the other driver on Camp Sargent Road, where he later passed the
> vehicle over a double yellow line and then stopped his vehicle suddenly in
> front of the other vehicle. He then got out of the car and threw an ice
> cream cone at the other driver, police said.

I think there should be a waiting, or a cooling off period on ice cream
cones ...

if you ban ice cream cones, the road-ragers will still find ways
to get them ....

Just ask any Liberal ...

Helmut Wabnig --- -.dotat>
2012-09-27 10:47:13 EST
On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 06:28:19 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Merrimack police have arrested a Nashua man in connection with a road rage
>> incident on Sept. 12 on Camp Sargent Road, involving assault with an ice
>> cream cone.
>>
>> Chad Casey, 41, of 1 Beauview Ave., Nashua, turned himself in to Merrimack
>> Police on Sept. 24 to face charges of reckless driving and disorderly
>> conduct.
>>
>> He has an Oct. 1 court hearing scheduled.
>>
>> According to Merrimack police, the incident began on Greeley Street, where
>> Casey was allegedly was cut off by another driver. Police say Casey
>> followed the other driver on Camp Sargent Road, where he later passed the
>> vehicle over a double yellow line and then stopped his vehicle suddenly in
>> front of the other vehicle. He then got out of the car and threw an ice
>> cream cone at the other driver, police said.
>>

>I think there should be a waiting, or a cooling off period on ice cream
>cones ...
>
>if you ban ice cream cones, the road-ragers will still find ways
>to get them ....
>
>Just ask any Liberal ...

Don't they teach American drivers not to throw ice-cones?

w.

On 9/27/2012 10:47 AM, Helmut Wabnig wrote:

>>> Merrimack police have arrested a Nashua man in connection with a road rage
>>> incident on Sept. 12 on Camp Sargent Road, involving assault with an ice
>>> cream cone.
>>>
>>> Chad Casey, 41, of 1 Beauview Ave., Nashua, turned himself in to Merrimack
>>> Police on Sept. 24 to face charges of reckless driving and disorderly
>>> conduct.
>>>
>>> He has an Oct. 1 court hearing scheduled.
>>>
>>> According to Merrimack police, the incident began on Greeley Street, where
>>> Casey was allegedly was cut off by another driver. Police say Casey
>>> followed the other driver on Camp Sargent Road, where he later passed the
>>> vehicle over a double yellow line and then stopped his vehicle suddenly in
>>> front of the other vehicle. He then got out of the car and threw an ice
>>> cream cone at the other driver, police said.
>>
> Don't they teach American drivers not to throw ice-cones?

The point was that in most areas the stories about road rage incidents
usually end with gun play involved. In New Hampshire, they end with an
ice cream cone attack.

But if ice cream is outlawed, only outlaws would have ice cream.

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:45:04 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>He then got out of the
>car and threw an ice cream cone at the other driver, police said.

Do people sue ice-cream makers for making such weapons ?

TWICE !!!

1.
Making a cold blooded weapon.

2.
But mostly making people fat
from eating buckets of ice-cream a week.

EVEN MORE !!!

3.
Extraterrestrial Bio-Android Owned Monsanto GMO Food Attacks on Humans

___________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:19:26 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Don't they teach American drivers not to throw ice-cones?
>

>The point was that in most areas the stories about road rage incidents
>usually end with gun play involved. In New Hampshire, they end with an
>ice cream cone attack.
>
>But if ice cream is outlawed, only outlaws would have ice cream.

Beware of the Green Ice-Cream
from the Dusty Misty Green Moon Extraterrestrial Bio-Androids.

Oops, I may be sued for discriminating against green.

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Brian E. Clark
2012-09-27 12:48:48 EST
In article <k41ho7$3vd$1@hvac.motzarella.org>,
m*c@gmail.com says...

> Merrimack police have arrested a Nashua man in connection with a road
> rage incident on Sept. 12 on Camp Sargent Road, involving assault with
> an ice cream cone.

Damned sundae driver!

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

Brian E. Clark
2012-09-27 12:48:59 EST
In article <IMWdnSQs0ZnoyfnNnZ2dnUVZ_uGdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
h*m@yahoo.com says...

> I think there should be a waiting, or a cooling off period on ice cream
> cones ...

Clearly a ban on sugar cones is in order; those things can
put an eye out.

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

>> Don't they teach American drivers not to throw ice-cones?
>

> The point was that in most areas the stories about road rage incidents
> usually end with gun play involved. In New Hampshire, they end with an
> ice cream cone attack.
>
> But if ice cream is outlawed, only outlaws would have ice cream.

They'd just go to Vermont or Maine and get some "Midnight Special" ice cream

On 9/27/2012 12:48 PM, Brian E. Clark wrote:
> In article<k41ho7$3vd$1@hvac.motzarella.org>,
> mr.hvac@gmail.com says...
>
>> Merrimack police have arrested a Nashua man in connection with a road
>> rage incident on Sept. 12 on Camp Sargent Road, involving assault with
>> an ice cream cone.
>
> Damned sundae driver!

Hey hey!