Research Discussion: And Now A Present For Our Liberal Friends ...

And Now A Present For Our Liberal Friends ...

... in case the election doesn't go quite as you had hoped,
this will help you understand why ...

http://liberallogic101.com/

G=EMC^2
2012-09-27 06:24:22 EST
On Sep 26, 9:49 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... in case the election doesn't go quite as you had hoped,
> this will help you understand why ...
>
> http://liberallogic101.com/

Where is Bush & Cheney hiding? Why won't Romney show his taxes.?
After Bush only 27% had any trust of congress(WHY?) Is Romney the
Godfather? TreBert

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 26, 9:49 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... in case the election doesn't go quite as you had hoped,
> this will help you understand why ...
>
> http://liberallogic101.com/

Where is Bush & Cheney hiding?

*** Bush and Cheney are not hiding ... they are at Craford
Ranch in Texas, watching the Nigger self destruct, on HD-TV.

Why won't Romney show his taxes.?

*** He did ... and in 2011 alone he paid more in taxes than you sorry-ass
loser made in your entire life.

After Bush only 27% had any trust of congress(WHY?)

***Because from 2006 on the Senate and the House were
in the totally incapable hands of the Democrat Party, namely Harry Reid and
Nancy Pelosi .... that's where the 27% came from. I'm sure it is down to
even less now, since they haven't passed a budget in umpteen years.

Is Romney the Godfather? TreBert

*** I really hope so, because the one we have now is just a loud-mouth,
useless Nigger.

"Hägar" wrote in message

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 26, 9:49 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... in case the election doesn't go quite as you had hoped,
> this will help you understand why ...
>
> http://liberallogic101.com/

Where is Bush & Cheney hiding?

*** Bush and Cheney are not hiding ... they are at Craford
Ranch in Texas, watching the Nigger self destruct, on HD-TV.

Why won't Romney show his taxes.?

*** He did ... and in 2011 alone he paid more in taxes than you sorry-ass
loser made in your entire life.

After Bush only 27% had any trust of congress(WHY?)

***Because from 2006 on the Senate and the House were
in the totally incapable hands of the Democrat Party, namely Harry Reid and
Nancy Pelosi .... that's where the 27% came from. I'm sure it is down to
even less now, since they haven't passed a budget in umpteen years.

Is Romney the Godfather? TreBert

*** I really hope so, because the one we have now is just a loud-mouth,
useless Nigger.

*********************
Folks, have you noticed that the further Robme sinks in the polls, the
greater the vitriol that spews from Hags ass? Why is that? Is Hags just a
racist? A racist and a cracker? Or both?

Bast
2012-09-29 19:40:00 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 26, 9:49 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> ... in case the election doesn't go quite as you had hoped,
>> this will help you understand why ...
>>
>> http://liberallogic101.com/
>
> Where is Bush & Cheney hiding?
>
> *** Bush and Cheney are not hiding ... they are at Craford
> Ranch in Texas, watching the Nigger self destruct, on HD-TV.
>

> Why won't Romney show his taxes.?
>
> *** He did ... and in 2011 alone he paid more in taxes than you
> sorry-ass loser made in your entire life.
>

> After Bush only 27% had any trust of congress(WHY?)
>
> ***Because from 2006 on the Senate and the House were
> in the totally incapable hands of the Democrat Party, namely Harry Reid
> and Nancy Pelosi .... that's where the 27% came from. I'm sure it is
> down to even less now, since they haven't passed a budget in umpteen
> years.
> Is Romney the Godfather? TreBert
>
> *** I really hope so, because the one we have now is just a loud-mouth,
> useless Nigger.
>
> *********************
> Folks, have you noticed that the further Robme sinks in the polls, the
> greater the vitriol that spews from Hags ass? Why is that? Is Hags
> just a racist? A racist and a cracker? Or both?

My vote is Nervous Breakdown,.....about 10 years ago, and he never quite got
over it.

Although you have to wonder at the IQ level of many Obama supporters.
http://youtu.be/EuylLeFOSdI

On Sep 27, 1:30 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 26, 9:49 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... in case the election doesn't go quite as you had hoped,
> > this will help you understand why ...
>
> >http://liberallogic101.com/
>
> Where is Bush & Cheney hiding?
>
> *** Bush and Cheney are not hiding ... they are at Craford
> Ranch in Texas, watching the Nigger self destruct, on HD-TV.
>
> Why won't Romney show his taxes.?
>
> *** He did ... and in 2011 alone he paid more in taxes than you sorry-ass
> loser made in your entire life.
>
> After Bush only 27% had any trust of congress(WHY?)
>
> ***Because from 2006 on the Senate and the House were
> in the totally incapable hands of the Democrat Party, namely Harry Reid and
> Nancy Pelosi .... that's where the 27% came from.  I'm sure it is down to
> even less now, since they haven't passed a budget in umpteen years.
>
> Is Romney the Godfather?    TreBert
>
> *** I really hope so, because the one we have now is just a loud-mouth,
> useless Nigger.

> Folks, have you noticed that the further Robme sinks in the polls, the
> greater the vitriol that spews from Hags ass?  Why is that?  Is Hags just a
> racist?  A racist and a cracker? Or both?

Being a GOP Oligarch fart takes everything our Hagar can muster.