Research Discussion: Another Good Reason NOT To Vote For Obama ...

Another Good Reason NOT To Vote For Obama ...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/madonna-tells-fans-support-black-muslim-white-house-article-1.1167874

Who wants to look at that skank Madonna ... naked ...
NoTroll would lustily spank Frank Jr. looking it that
worn-out piece of meat, but the rest of us ... barfff ...

Double-A
2012-09-25 14:11:06 EST
On Sep 25, 10:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/madonna-tells-fans-support-b...
>
> Who wants to look at that skank Madonna ... naked ...
> NoTroll would lustily spank Frank Jr. looking it that
> worn-out piece of meat, but the rest  of us ... barfff ...

"Four more years!", Hagar. "Four more years!"

Double-A

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/madonna-tells-fans-support-black-muslim-white-house-article-1.1167874

Who wants to look at that skank Madonna ... naked ...
NoTroll would lustily spank Frank Jr. looking it that
worn-out piece of meat, but the rest of us ... barfff ...
**********
This from a sheep fucker. Bwaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa.
Q. Why does Hagar push Dolly to the edge of a cliff?
A. So she'll push back.

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:54:56 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/madonna-tells-fans-support-black-muslim-white-house-article-1.1167874
>
>Who wants to look at that skank Madonna ...

Dear Hägar,
Your effort over the past 5 years has convinced me.
I have decided I will not vote for Obama.
Thank You.
Great Work!

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bast
2012-09-25 20:14:41 EST

Double-A wrote:
> On Sep 25, 10:54 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/madonna-tells-fans-support-b...
>>
>> Who wants to look at that skank Madonna ... naked ...
>> NoTroll would lustily spank Frank Jr. looking it that
>> worn-out piece of meat, but the rest of us ... barfff ...
>

> "Four more years!", Hagar. "Four more years!"
>
> Double-A

Four more years of Hagar ?
Why do the terrorists keep foisting him on us