Research Discussion: Sir A. Whole

Sir A. Whole

Hey Artie, your best buddy, Harlow here.

You were gone for quite some time...Where did you go?

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-09-24 17:28:07 EST
On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:59:45 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hey Artie, your best buddy, Harlow here.
>
>You were gone for quite some time...Where did you go?

I am arranging a $100,000 cash deposit for Sir Gilligan Horry
so he can buy a 1/16th acre area of land
to continue to help save the world.

I especially requested he grow some pretty flowers too.

S.......art.......I.......io.......R
D^I^M^E^N^S^I^O^N^A^L

On 9/24/2012 5:28 PM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:59:45 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hey Artie, your best buddy, Harlow here.
>>
>> You were gone for quite some time...Where did you go?
>
> I am arranging a $100,000 cash deposit for Sir Gilligan Horry
> so he can buy a 1/16th acre area of land
> to continue to help save the world.

An excellent decision. Sir Gilligan is well deserving of such an
honorarium for his steadfast research into the ufo problem.

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 12:16:06 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 9/24/2012 5:28 PM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:59:45 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Hey Artie, your best buddy, Harlow here.
>>>
>>> You were gone for quite some time...Where did you go?
>>
>> I am arranging a $100,000 cash deposit for Sir Gilligan Horry
>> so he can buy a 1/16th acre area of land
>> to continue to help save the world.
>

>An excellent decision. Sir Gilligan is well deserving of such an
>honorarium for his steadfast research into the ufo problem.

Wow, I didn't see this thread.

Thank you everyone !
I will share some with you Mr HVAC !
At last, we are on the right track !

P.S.
Would $10,000 worth of dirt be OK for you ?

http://images01.olx.ae/ui/12/30/84/1343212569_54152684_2-PLOT-OF-LAND-ALGARVE-FARO-PORTUGAL-Dubai.jpg

__________
DISCLAIMER:
And you will have to prove you are not extraterrestrial
or bio-android, etc.
Because I don't give parts of planet Earth
to extraterrestials.

______________________________________

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"

______________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

>>> I am arranging a $100,000 cash deposit for Sir Gilligan Horry
>>> so he can buy a 1/16th acre area of land
>>> to continue to help save the world.
>>

>> An excellent decision. Sir Gilligan is well deserving of such an
>> honorarium for his steadfast research into the ufo problem.
>
> Wow, I didn't see this thread.
>
> Thank you everyone !
> I will share some with you Mr HVAC !
> At last, we are on the right track !
>
> P.S.
> Would $10,000 worth of dirt be OK for you ?

I have all I will ever need, thanks for the gracious offer.
May I suggest that you donate the money to one of my many charities?

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 18:29:22 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> An excellent decision. Sir Gilligan is well deserving of such an
>>> honorarium for his steadfast research into the ufo problem.
>>
>> Wow, I didn't see this thread.
>>
>> Thank you everyone !
>> I will share some with you Mr HVAC !
>> At last, we are on the right track !
>>
>> P.S.
>> Would $10,000 worth of dirt be OK for you ?
>

>I have all I will ever need, thanks for the gracious offer.
>May I suggest that you donate the money to one of my many charities?

I KNOW YOU MR HVAC...

1.Remote-Neural-Mind-Control Walk into Cars, Charity.

2.
Tooth Biting Pussy Droids at all Discos, Charity.

3.
Eye Gouge Eye Stomping Cage Fighting, Charity.

4.
Anti-Matter-Nuke Bomb Tests for Ko0OKs, Charity.

5.
Mass Human Patty Grinder Ruby Sauce, Charity.

6.
Hellisher than Hell War Theme Park, Charity.

7.
Mental Hospital and Prison Combined, Charity.

8.
10 Species of Evil Aliens Under Bed, Charity.

P.S.
Dear Sir Arthur C.B Wholeflaffers A.S.A
$10,000 for Mr HVAC might not cut it.
We will need ...
Libya's Gold,
Chinese Slaves,
Japanese Tepco Zombies,
African Machete Wielders,
European Models/ umm Prostitutes,
All the 30 year old Russian Ammo & Rusty Bayonets,
And many of the average extraterrestrials visiting planet Earth.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee