Research Discussion: My Newest Bike ...

My Newest Bike ...

The 2012 Victory I bought three months ago, just didn't do it.
Once a Harley guy, always a Harley guy.

Just bought this 2013 HD Dyna Switchback. Have some restrictions for the
first 1000 mile break-in period, but then it's wide open.

New Muffler will arrive this coming week, Stage 1 kit and Engine Control
Module arrived last Friday.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/155XZlwtWJAywRhYYZkRZGNUCvjEFd99U3I-E9MNwvJo/edit

So if Obama gets re-elected, inflation, based on the continued rise of our
national debt, will make this investment worth twice as much than what I
paid for it. See, I finally said something nice about the Negroid.

"Hägar" wrote in message

The 2012 Victory I bought three months ago, just didn't do it.
Once a Harley guy, always a Harley guy.

Just bought this 2013 HD Dyna Switchback. Have some restrictions for the
first 1000 mile break-in period, but then it's wide open.
************************
As usual, Hags engages in just a wee bit of hyperbole - just like his
teabag/Republican friends. The real picture of Hags on his new back is
below:
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

David Staup

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> The 2012 Victory I bought three months ago, just didn't do it.
> Once a Harley guy, always a Harley guy.
>
> Just bought this 2013 HD Dyna Switchback. Have some restrictions for the
> first 1000 mile break-in period, but then it's wide open.
> ************************
> As usual, Hags engages in just a wee bit of hyperbole - just like his
> teabag/Republican friends. The real picture of Hags on his new back is
> below:
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

TOAST

LOL

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> The 2012 Victory I bought three months ago, just didn't do it.
>> Once a Harley guy, always a Harley guy.
>>
>> Just bought this 2013 HD Dyna Switchback. Have some restrictions for the
>> first 1000 mile break-in period, but then it's wide open.
>> ************************
>> As usual, Hags engages in just a wee bit of hyperbole - just like his
>> teabag/Republican friends. The real picture of Hags on his new back is
>> below:
>> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>>

> TOAST
>
> LOL

Kind of make you wonder how Neanderthals like noTroll's
ancestors made it to America ....

Bast
2012-09-23 19:21:37 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> The 2012 Victory I bought three months ago, just didn't do it.
> Once a Harley guy, always a Harley guy.
>
> Just bought this 2013 HD Dyna Switchback. Have some restrictions for the
> first 1000 mile break-in period, but then it's wide open.
>
> New Muffler will arrive this coming week, Stage 1 kit and Engine Control
> Module arrived last Friday.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/155XZlwtWJAywRhYYZkRZGNUCvjEFd99U3I-E9MNwvJo/edit
>
> So if Obama gets re-elected, inflation, based on the continued rise of
> our national debt, will make this investment worth twice as much than
> what I paid for it. See, I finally said something nice about the
> Negroid.

So you still have money left ?
Wait until Obama and Romney find out.

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:10:55 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Just bought this 2013 HD Dyna Switchback. Have some restrictions for the
>first 1000 mile break-in period, but then it's wide open.
>
>New Muffler will arrive this coming week, Stage 1 kit and Engine Control
>Module arrived last Friday.
>
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/155XZlwtWJAywRhYYZkRZGNUCvjEFd99U3I-E9MNwvJo/edit

Looks awesome, Hagar!

I returned my red bicycle back to the shop some weeks ago.

I bought a new duel suspension mountain road bicycle about 10 days
ago, and it's the love of my life.

We are just coming out of winter,
and I gained weight after hospital
while geeking too much on the computer.
so I will get fit with the bicycle and other training.

Then...

I WILL BE A TRUE
FULLY CONSCIOUSNESS BOMB COMMANDER
AND CHIEF COLONEL COMMANDER UFO DEBUNKER
AND ALIEN ATTACKER !!!

Hehe :) LOL

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

David Staup
2012-09-23 21:49:35 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> The 2012 Victory I bought three months ago, just didn't do it.
>>> Once a Harley guy, always a Harley guy.
>>>
>>> Just bought this 2013 HD Dyna Switchback. Have some restrictions for the
>>> first 1000 mile break-in period, but then it's wide open.
>>> ************************
>>> As usual, Hags engages in just a wee bit of hyperbole - just like his
>>> teabag/Republican friends. The real picture of Hags on his new back is
>>> below:
>>> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>>>

>> TOAST
>>
>> LOL
>>

> Kind of make you wonder how Neanderthals like noTroll's
> ancestors made it to America ....

lots to wonder about here!

like just exactly when does the "survival of the fittest" thing kick in?

to answer your question my guess is:

they were brought by the vikings as pack animals or brute labor and were
left behind when they proved to be pretty much worthless at pretty much
everything.

"David Staup" wrote in message news:k3oe7g$ace$1@dont-email.me...

"Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> The 2012 Victory I bought three months ago, just didn't do it.
>>> Once a Harley guy, always a Harley guy.
>>>
>>> Just bought this 2013 HD Dyna Switchback. Have some restrictions for the
>>> first 1000 mile break-in period, but then it's wide open.
>>> ************************
>>> As usual, Hags engages in just a wee bit of hyperbole - just like his
>>> teabag/Republican friends. The real picture of Hags on his new back is
>>> below:
>>> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>>>

>> TOAST
>>
>> LOL
>>

> Kind of make you wonder how Neanderthals like noTroll's
> ancestors made it to America ....

lots to wonder about here!

like just exactly when does the "survival of the fittest" thing kick in?

to answer your question my guess is:

they were brought by the vikings as pack animals or brute labor and were
left behind when they proved to be pretty much worthless at pretty much
everything.
************
That pretty much describes Hagar. Just like the porn he so adores, he has
no redeeming social value.

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> TOAST
>>>
>>> LOL
>>>

>> Kind of make you wonder how Neanderthals like noTroll's
>> ancestors made it to America ....
>
> lots to wonder about here!
>
> like just exactly when does the "survival of the fittest" thing kick in?
>
> to answer your question my guess is:
>
> they were brought by the vikings as pack animals or brute labor and were
> left behind when they proved to be pretty much worthless at pretty much
> everything.

I think them Vikings also used the "noTrollthals" as their
"bitches" when there was a shortage of women ...

David Staup
2012-09-24 17:39:43 EST

> "David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>>> Kind of make you wonder how Neanderthals like noTroll's
>>> ancestors made it to America ....
>>
>> lots to wonder about here!
>>
>> like just exactly when does the "survival of the fittest" thing kick in?
>>
>> to answer your question my guess is:
>>
>> they were brought by the vikings as pack animals or brute labor and were
>> left behind when they proved to be pretty much worthless at pretty much
>> everything.
>>

> I think them Vikings also used the "noTrollthals" as their
> "bitches" when there was a shortage of women ...

That goes without saying

except "WORTHLESS AT PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING"

toast ...I smell smoke...someone check that the toaster isn't stuck LOL

toasty..er and toasty..er